Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

*SMILE SMILE*
Otto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 13th, 2015, 12:47 AM       
I got an undercut today. I call it the "I was only following orders!" hairstyle.
"You've gotta' look to the future. The future is anarchy. I'm talking about lawlessness, I'm talking about the Lebanons of the future. I'm talking about the breakdown of the whole system. The military defending people against people. You won't get your appropriations waving that flag, there's no glory in that kind of warfare!"
Mocker
zeldasbiggestfan suckszeldasbiggestfan sucks
Old Jun 14th, 2015, 06:31 PM       
Sounds like you need an uppercut, AMIRITE GUISE?
*SMILE SMILE*
Otto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 14th, 2015, 11:10 PM       
sounds like you need a wood router in your left eye

I AM GOING TO ETHAN ALLEN YOUR BRAIN
"You've gotta' look to the future. The future is anarchy. I'm talking about lawlessness, I'm talking about the Lebanons of the future. I'm talking about the breakdown of the whole system. The military defending people against people. You won't get your appropriations waving that flag, there's no glory in that kind of warfare!"
Mocker
Old Jun 15th, 2015, 02:59 PM       
I already took a BB, these folks know.

That sucked, hahah
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 15th, 2015, 08:22 PM       
Yeah I was thinking you meant a punch in the face lol. My brother was shooting bbs at my feet in the garage to make me dance and one ricocheted grazed my eye. When went back to shooting each other in the stomach.
*SMILE SMILE*
Old Jun 16th, 2015, 02:09 AM       
During marksmanship lessons at Boy Scout camp I had a BB ricochet off of the metal side of a target holder and catch me in the ear. Thank god it was one of those shitty air rifles that you had to manually pump. I couldn't imagine the pain if it was one of those green gas powered motherfuckers.

I also remember quitting around at around 11 years old because I got into studying the World Wars and was kind of revolted by the similarity between the Scouts and the Hitler Youth. The ear BB was just icing on the shit cake, I guess.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jun 17th, 2015, 08:06 PM       
Skulhedface sucks

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jun 17th, 2015, 08:08 PM       

I-MOCK FUN BUNCH :D

Sam wanted me to go. Sam wanted to hang out with me

Mocker
Old Jun 17th, 2015, 08:39 PM       
WHERE, OH WHERE, HAS OUR WILLIE GONE?

OH WHERE, OH WHERE COULD HE BE?!

Cum back guise
mmm muffins
Wiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 18th, 2015, 04:08 AM       
he's being held hostage in the pony kingdom
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 20th, 2015, 12:02 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiffles View Post
he's being held hostage in the pony kingdom
He enjoys getting off on a kid's cartoon. He's no hostage.
Old Jun 21st, 2015, 04:51 PM       
http://www.i-mockery.com/forum/misc....oposted&t=8799

POST COUNT FIGHTS THREAD HALL OF FAME

ok now I'm going to look for pics of drumming4buddha

Mocker
Old Jun 22nd, 2015, 03:50 PM       
Holy shit, I didn't even know that existed.
Old Jun 22nd, 2015, 10:39 PM       
think that's something huh? i got another one for you it's called the logout button

Mocker
Old Jun 23rd, 2015, 03:42 PM       
You aren't a very friendly ghost, MILTRAILER
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 24th, 2015, 10:48 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
think that's something huh? i got another one for you it's called the logout button
Mocker
Old Jun 30th, 2015, 11:10 PM       
You goddamn Canadians are polluting the city.

http://fox2now.com/2015/06/30/alaska...s-central-u-s/
*SMILE SMILE*
Old Jul 4th, 2015, 08:18 AM       
Uggggggghhhh, living in this toilet of a state was bad enough without having to listen to dudes who look like white trash Baron Harkonnens try to sputter out reasons why the Civil War wasn't about slavery.

Then I get a lecture on how I should be proud of what my ancestors stood for. Jesus fuck, I had ancestors in my Grandmother's family who were members of the freikorps. But you don't see me waving around a black flag and pining for the good old days of Kaiser Bill.
Mocker
Old Jul 6th, 2015, 09:35 AM       
Why weren't you blowing things up on the 4th of July like a good American? You sicken me.
*SMILE SMILE*
Old Jul 6th, 2015, 11:59 AM       
But I did? I drank malt liquor and shot off a couple of bottle rockets... I even had a little paper dog that shat out black snakes and then exploded.
DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 11th, 2015, 12:55 PM       
I was in our nations Capitol for the 4th of July. I took a lot of pictures of neat landmarks and saw a bunch of people taking pictures of themselves in front of neat landmarks!

These two teenage girls were making faces and taking selfies in front of the Lincoln memorial right where MLKjr gave his 'I have a dream' speech. I kinda wanted to throw up.
Mocker
Old Jul 11th, 2015, 06:27 PM       
Why didn't you just narf on them? Be like "Hey, bitches! Blaaaaaargh"
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jul 11th, 2015, 07:35 PM       
lol, fucking kids.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jul 11th, 2015, 07:35 PM       
On the fourth I was high at a dead show.
Mocker
Old Jul 11th, 2015, 11:04 PM       
THE LAST ONE