Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Puddle Pirate!
Vexation is probably a spambot
Old Feb 5th, 2006, 01:21 PM       
Quote:
Or, do you prefer bare feet and pregnant?
I like women bare foot.
In a simple summer colored dress.
Country Girl style.
My Two Cents.

Riggo44 is probably a spambot
Old Feb 5th, 2006, 01:38 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by MLE
Lotida is the typical feminist bitch.
I bet she rolls her own tampons as well.....

Old Feb 5th, 2006, 02:12 PM       
Antagonistic Tyrannosaur
Sethomas is probably a spambot
Old Feb 5th, 2006, 02:16 PM       
Been there, done that.

SETH ME IMPRIMI FECIT

Old Feb 5th, 2006, 02:21 PM       
I would like to be in on that.....
Antagonistic Tyrannosaur
Sethomas is probably a spambot
Old Feb 5th, 2006, 02:23 PM       
I'd like for you to be quartered and placed in those kegs. Ali Babba style.

SETH ME IMPRIMI FECIT

Old Feb 5th, 2006, 02:31 PM       
I'm for it if there is a hot asian with me 69ing in my face....
dipshed
GADZOOKS is probably a spambot
Old Feb 5th, 2006, 02:53 PM       
Riggo what you did was illegal, what if somebody just got back from watching brokeback mountain and saw that.

Banned
Location: Illinois, Alberta, Canada, Thailand, Space, Groundling Marsh, Manhattan, Man Hat Ton
ArrowX sucks
Old Feb 5th, 2006, 03:15 PM       
I'm an accidental!
Psychedelic
Lotida is probably a spambot
Old Feb 5th, 2006, 05:07 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by MLE
I-MOCKERY not I-CUNTERY
get it through your head.

Way to sock it to me!!
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Feb 5th, 2006, 06:16 PM       
Good deductive reasoning, Lotida, this makes perfect sense. Let's tear down my administrator house of cards!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotida
But what if people are specifically addressing him? What should he do then?
If only the rules provided for such a situation!

Quote:
Is it true you banned him because he didn't like your girlfriend?
I wasn't aware that cosmotoad didn't like anybody on these forums.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riggo44
I'm for it if there is a hot asian with me 69ing in my face....
Fantastic, banned.

Lotida, you should hook up with this 'nose' guy. Both of you are seriously deficient in the 'getting it' department (haha i know getting it can also mean having sex done to you am i right i hope no gay jokes follow that would break my heart).

Here, I'll be serious for a minute so nothing goes over your head.

Why would I do anything admin-wise on this board on account of my girlfriend? I haven't before. Is this some sort of running gag designed to tug at my heart-strings? I remember this was a hot-button issue with you when we had an incident with Fartin creeping her out, but he was doing it to plenty of other people too. I never have - nor has any other mod or admin - banned someone for saying something that we disagreed with within the context of the rules. There's plenty of fascists on the poli board that I really don't agree with. You'll notice they aren't banned. That is not an invitation to go to poli, forget I said anything about that.

Cosmotoad and Luigi were banned for responding to everything ever, especially in the DDAAF forum. It's been in the rules for at least 3 years that that isn't allowed here. The reason is that when people do it, every thread becomes about them and many good threads get bumped down while idiots have trite pissing matches that span pages and pages. It seriously lowers the quality of the forums. If you want an example of what this can do to a thread, check out Pub Lover's chat room thread. Try to find a conversation not linked to him by at or under 2 degrees of seperation. And Pub, before you quote that bit and respond to it with " SUICIDE TIME ", it is OKAY WITH ME that you do that in chat since that's what it's there for.

Getting back to the topic at hand, I've been tempted to ban you plenty of times for contributing nothing, existing only to grief the community, and making no effort to actually understand any of what goes on around here. But I haven't, because without the idiots this place would get boring. When your buddies were here every thread was about your cliqué of simpletons, so I ejected the two worse offenders to see if the absence of teamwork would make you less of an idiot; In other words, I apologize for failing you. Right now you're getting boring so I felt I'd spell it all out for you. It's really gotten to the point where I know exactly what vapid comment you're going to make when someone addresses you. Don't make this hard on us, Lotida. I know you can not be an idiot. Really, I do. But you have to make the effort.

Let's start with dropping the emoticons.

Oh and hint - Sevenforce is dicking with you.
Psychedelic
Old Feb 5th, 2006, 07:03 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin
Getting back to the topic at hand, I've been tempted to ban you plenty of times for contributing nothing, existing only to grief the community, and making no effort to actually understand any of what goes on around here.
Your kidding right? Let me tell you what I understand. A group of you who hang out and have met post on here to make fun of anyone who signs up. Why would anyone on the outside of that group want to contribute real content when every simpleton posts back with well thought out comebacks like "cunt", "shut-up" and "die".

As far as a true contribution, have you read the threads lately? Once in awhile something truly funny sneaks in.. other than that... I don't see it. The Mock Wars for example were funny.

Quote:
But I haven't, because without the idiots this place would get boring. When your buddies were here every thread was about your cliqué of simpletons, so I ejected the two worse offenders to see if the absence of teamwork would make you less of an idiot; In other words, I apologize for failing you.
Max was funny and mostly kept his fun to Mock Wars. When it seemed he was getting the best of your buddies you had to ban him. I can't believe he truly offended anyone. Hell, this whole site is about offending people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin
Right now you're getting boring so I felt I'd spell it all out for you. It's really gotten to the point where I know exactly what vapid comment you're going to make when someone addresses you. Don't make this hard on us, Lotida. I know you can not be an idiot. Really, I do. But you have to make the effort.
I'm sorry I am getting so predictable. I should probably sit back and not respond when your girlfriend throws the ultimate mockery insult "cunt" at me for no reason.

Quote:
Let's start with dropping the emoticons.
I LOVE the emoticons!

Quote:
Oh and hint - Sevenforce is dicking with you.
Hint... Sevenforce is my cousin.

Thanks for taking the time to help me out here, Chojin. Maybe I have the wrong impression about you.
Banned
Location: Illinois, Alberta, Canada, Thailand, Space, Groundling Marsh, Manhattan, Man Hat Ton
ArrowX sucks
Old Feb 5th, 2006, 07:24 PM       
OMGWTF!? sevenforce has a family? That means Lotida is black!
Mocker
ziggytrix is probably a spambot
Old Feb 5th, 2006, 07:48 PM       
Quote:
Why would anyone on the outside of that group want to contribute real content when every simpleton posts back with well thought out comebacks like "cunt", "shut-up" and "die".
Quote:
Max was funny and mostly kept his fun to Mock Wars.
All Mad Max ever did was respond belligerantly and use the word "fucktard" like it was a punctuation mark. Maybe you'd never heard that insult before he typed it up here, but his pre-ban schtick was certainly no more original than anyone calling you a "cunt". I'm suprised you still insist he was funny, when really the only remotely interseting thing about him was his abilty to be a consistently obnoxious and formulaic reply-machine.

Quote:
When it seemed he was getting the best of your buddies you had to ban him. I can't believe he truly offended anyone. Hell, this whole site is about offending people.
I guess you honestly don't get the difference between mockery and baseless, ceaseless insults? This site isn't about offense for offense's sake. It's not flamewar central, and it never has been. What is so hard to understand about that?

BTW, the ONLY people I've met from this board are McClain and one other poster whose SN you prolly wouldn't even recognize. So any time someone "jumps on a bandwagon" to agree with me that you generally act obnoxious here, it's certainly not because of RL associations. If you would just bother to look around you might notice there are hundreds of conversations about all kinds of different things occuring on this board, and the overwhelming majority of them are not "are so"/"are not" ad-infinitum arguments.

Also you really don't have a valid claim that MLE started with you in this thread, when you were the one talking about her first.
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Feb 5th, 2006, 09:19 PM       
EDIT: shit, I accidentally posted.
ineffable

sadie is probably a spambot
Old Feb 5th, 2006, 09:26 PM       
i've never met anyone from i-mockery.
Psychedelic
Old Feb 5th, 2006, 09:36 PM       
Who rattled your chain Ziggy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggytrix
All Mad Max ever did was respond belligerantly and use the word "fucktard" like it was a punctuation mark. Maybe you'd never heard that insult before he typed it up here, but his pre-ban schtick was certainly no more original than anyone calling you a "cunt".
Exactly... but he was the one who was banned.

Quote:
I guess you honestly don't get the difference between mockery and baseless, ceaseless insults? This site isn't about offense for offense's sake. It's not flamewar central, and it never has been. What is so hard to understand about that?
Are we talking about the same messageboard?

Quote:
BTW, the ONLY people I've met from this board are McClain and one other poster whose SN you prolly wouldn't even recognize. So any time someone "jumps on a bandwagon" to agree with me that you generally act obnoxious here, it's certainly not because of RL associations.
I don't post here often and I am rarely obnoxious. I call you out to find where I am out of line. You do have to admit there are a lot of "newbies" who want to fit in and do "jump of the bandwagon" when they don't even know what is going on. For example, have you read any posts by MISDEMENOR?

Quote:
Also you really don't have a valid claim that MLE started with you in this thread, when you were the one talking about her first.
I asked Chojin a question. I didn't stoop to calling anyone names. I don't have to.

Get over yourself Ziggy.... this is the internet... haven't you heard?
noob 4eva
maggiekarp is probably a spambot
Old Feb 5th, 2006, 09:46 PM       
When I don't like a forum I just leave :/
Mocker
ziggytrix is probably a spambot
Old Feb 5th, 2006, 10:02 PM       
And Chojin was clearly talking to Toad when you had to butt in and turn this into yet another 'Lotida vs the hypocritical i-mockery establishment thread'. Oh no, people on the internet just jump right in when they have something to say! It's madness, I tell you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Someone who is not bothered at all by being called a cunt
Are we talking about the same messageboard?
Yeah we are. Take this thread as an example. Pretty much up to the point you entered it was just folks being silly and havin fun, which is what this forum is for. Then you go and insinuate that Chojin is MLE's personal ban stick and act all coy when MLE is affronted. I can't say MLE wasn't a total bitch about it, and that she probably should have just told you to shut your fuckin mouth, but I know you would have kept runnin it anyway even if she had.

Quote:
Originally Posted by not even a little bit
I call you out to find where I am out of line.
Pretty much any time anyone does that you get really defensive like you're being now. You'd do well to take your own advice about getting over oneself... non-sequiter... ellipses!

And while I was typing this maggiekarp posted. Let's talk about maggie for a second. Do you think she's a total suckup bandwagoner? I don't. She's just herself, and generally has something fun or interesting to say when she posts. I don't think anyone has just out of the blue called her a cunt or told her to shut the fuck up, even though she hasn't been here all that long. Why do you think that is, Lotida? Is she just a total suckup in threads I overlooked?

edit: holy shit, preview doesn't show full user info - I didn't realize maggie had been on these forums for so long
Psychedelic
Old Feb 5th, 2006, 10:06 PM       
Quote:
edit: holy shit, preview doesn't show full user info - I didn't realize maggie had been on these forums for so long
Just another example of things you like to overlook!

Have a great night Zippy!!
noob 4eva
Old Feb 5th, 2006, 10:08 PM       
Quote:
I joined a long time ago but didn't actually post alot until recently. I am a newb in spirit!

Maybe whenever someone gets the urge to call me a cunt they look at my join date and think I'm one of the old guys, and they should be nice to me in order to strengthen their I-mock career
ˇOlé!
xbxDaniel is probably a spambot
Old Feb 5th, 2006, 10:09 PM       
All that work for nothing...
noob 4eva
Old Feb 5th, 2006, 10:14 PM       
Did I tell you to stop dancing, worm?
ˇOlé!
xbxDaniel is probably a spambot
Old Feb 5th, 2006, 10:18 PM       
Mocker