Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 19th, 2008, 07:20 PM       
How do you like me now bitches?

:sadclownface
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Jan 19th, 2008, 07:21 PM       
I don't.

That was very funny. Well done.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Jan 19th, 2008, 07:23 PM       
Zomboid is my favorite new poster.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Jan 19th, 2008, 07:25 PM       
SAMBOID STRIKE FORCE INITIALIZE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BANG BANG BANG BANG! KABOOM!

The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Jan 19th, 2008, 07:27 PM       
PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW
The Wolf
Old Jan 19th, 2008, 07:29 PM       
ARM THE TORPEDOES!!!!

The Unicorn
Old Jan 19th, 2008, 07:31 PM       
TORPEDOES ARE ARMED COMMANDER, AWAITING YOUR ORDERS!
The Wolf
Old Jan 19th, 2008, 07:32 PM       
FIRE WHEN READY! DO NOT LEAVE A TRACE OF THAT CURSED VESSEL IN THIS PLANE OF EXISTENCE!

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 19th, 2008, 07:33 PM       
OMG TOY ROBOT OH NO!
The Unicorn
Old Jan 19th, 2008, 07:34 PM       
FWA-POW FWA-POW ZOOOOOOOOOOOMM ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM CRASHBOOMPOWSPLOSIONNNN

TWO DIRECT HITS SIR, IT'S REELING!
The Wolf
Old Jan 19th, 2008, 07:44 PM       
DIVERT ALL SECONDARY POWER TO MAIN PHOTON CANNON AND INCINERATE IT! I AM NOT TAKING ANY CHANCES, NUMBER TWO!

The Unicorn
Old Jan 19th, 2008, 07:46 PM       
AYE AYE, CHARGING PHOTON CANNON TO FULL POWER!
The Wolf
Old Jan 19th, 2008, 07:48 PM       
While we wait, let me ask you a question, sergeant. What would you do in my position?

The Unicorn
Old Jan 19th, 2008, 07:50 PM       
I WOULD SHOW NO MERCY AND ANNIHIILATE WITH EXTREME PREDJUDICE
The Wolf
Old Jan 19th, 2008, 07:52 PM       
THAT IS WHAT I LIKE TO HEAR! FIRE AT WILL! RID THE GALAXY OF TRRL 'BL POSSTAR!

The Unicorn
Old Jan 19th, 2008, 07:54 PM       
FIRING NOW, ION DISIPATION AT MAXIMUM, PHOTON CANNON UNLEASHING PHOTONY HELL UPON OUR ENEMY!

ZZZZZZZZZZZZOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTCCCCC CCHHHHHHH SPACE INCENERATION FIZZLE FIZZLE FIZZLE DISINTERGRATEINCINERATEDISAPERATE

ENEMY DESTROYED SIR!
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 19th, 2008, 07:57 PM       
The Wolf
Old Jan 19th, 2008, 07:59 PM       
GOOD WORK NUMBER TWO! FROM NOW ON, OUR NAMES AND THE TALE OF WHAT WE ACCOMPLISHED HERE TODAY WILL ECHO THROUGHOUT TIME AND CIVILIZATION! INDEED, IT WILL BECOME THE DRIVING FORCE BEHIND ALL FUTURE ENDEAVORS TO IMPROVE THIS, AND ANY OTHER WORLD!

PROMOTIONS FOR ALL

The Unicorn
Old Jan 19th, 2008, 08:04 PM       
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 19th, 2008, 08:17 PM       
That was akward
The Wolf
Old Jan 19th, 2008, 08:25 PM       
MAYBE IT WAS ONLY AKWARD BECAUSE YOU WERE ON A "TRIP". SAY NOPE TO DOPE.

☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 19th, 2008, 08:33 PM       
I think it was all the homosexual innuendos. Two guys, joining together, firing torpedoes and cannons, talking about unleashing and driving forces, ending in a big explosion and telling each other how good they where.

Just kind of akward ya know?
The Wolf
Old Jan 19th, 2008, 08:35 PM       
I WOULDN'T KNOW. I AM 100% CAT NIP TO THE LADIES AND I LIKE TO FIRE OFF MY CANNON AT BOTH EVILDOERS AND LADIES WHO DON'T HAVE POCK MARKS.

The Wrong Melon Farmer

Sacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 19th, 2008, 08:44 PM       
This thread is an upset.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 19th, 2008, 10:28 PM       
I kept thinking Zomboid and Sam were going to slam me.
:sadclownface