Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Mar 13th, 2009, 12:23 PM        Genital waxing banned in NJ!
O Noes!

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local...ew-Jersey.html
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 13th, 2009, 02:38 PM       
Jersey girls need it the most
Will chop you good.
sspadowsky is probably a spambot
Old Mar 13th, 2009, 02:40 PM       
THIS IS AN OUTRAGE!
hAS RUG-BURN
Evil Robot is probably a spambot
Old Mar 13th, 2009, 04:15 PM       
Fucking Italians.
Queen of the Beasts
Jeanette X is probably a spambot
Old Mar 13th, 2009, 11:59 PM       
Urgh. That's just unhealthy. I can certainly understand trimming the hedge, but not clear-cutting the land. Its there to act as a defense against germs, like your eyelashes.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 14th, 2009, 12:12 AM       
It can also fight of sex!
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Mar 14th, 2009, 02:03 PM       
New Jersey
hAS RUG-BURN
Evil Robot is probably a spambot
Old Mar 14th, 2009, 06:23 PM       
New Jersey is the worlds largest lionel train set.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Mar 18th, 2009, 10:34 PM       
Did you see that link to the genital hair dye at the end of the article? Not only are they calling it a "Betty", but they're asking you to dye it blue, pink or purple and advertise the fact with a t-shirt that says "My Betty is Ready".

"My Betty is Ready"? Seriously?

It's like a bad Sex and the City subplot.

If you were in bed with some lady you picked up and a sudden puff of vivid, clover shaped green hair became evident, how would you react?!? (Yes, I said clover-shaped...they have stencils you're supposed to use with nair)
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 19th, 2009, 02:03 AM       
I would know she is kinky and stick it in her butt!
:D

BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 19th, 2009, 03:53 AM       
Quote:
That's just unhealthy. I can certainly understand trimming the hedge, but not clear-cutting the land. Its there to act as a defense against germs, like your eyelashes.
That's why you wash yourself with anti-bacterial soap, if necessary. Wearing underwear helps too.
Queen of the Beasts
Old Mar 20th, 2009, 01:46 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
That's why you wash yourself with anti-bacterial soap, if necessary. Wearing underwear helps too.
I do wear underwear and wash myself, thank you. And anti-bacterial soap is ineffective. You have to leave it on your skin for about five minutes for it to actually kill any bacteria.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Mar 20th, 2009, 02:37 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
I would know she is kinky and stick it in her butt!
:D

That's my job
Nona F. Mecklenburg
Big McLargehuge is probably a spambot
Old Mar 21st, 2009, 10:13 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeanette X View Post
You have to leave it on your skin for about five minutes for it to actually kill any bacteria.
You don't need to kill the bacteria, just remove it's food source. I really don't think that waxing is necessarily a bad thing. Though i do like my lady muff like i like my willie beard, that is to say long and chewed on
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 21st, 2009, 03:30 PM       
go out in the sun naked then. That'll kill bacteria
Queen of the Beasts
Old Mar 21st, 2009, 10:57 PM       
Quote:
go out in the sun naked then. That'll kill bacteria
No, I sunburn easy and skin cancer runs in my family.
BANNED

Old Mar 21st, 2009, 11:28 PM       
yea anti-bacterial soap takes five minutes to work but it takes 3 seconds to get skin cancer.
Also, I doubt it takes five minutes otherwise people and hospitals wouldn't make such a big deal out of using it...
Queen of the Beasts
Old Mar 21st, 2009, 11:30 PM       
Quote:
yea anti-bacterial soap takes five minutes to work but it takes 3 seconds to get skin cancer.
Also, I doubt it takes five minutes otherwise people and hospitals wouldn't make such a big deal out of using it...
They don't anymore, as far as I know. And skin cancer is from carcinogens building up over the years, like smoking.
BANNED

Old Mar 22nd, 2009, 01:00 AM       
Whatever. Regardless, washing your twassy with some soap and water is going to do a lot more good than pubes will ever do. Prolly makes it easier to clean when you don't have pubes getting all gunked up down there, too.
I would like to see your source on all of this information. Like that it takes five minutes to kill bacteria. From what i understand, washing with just soap and water washes most of the bacteria down the drain. Maybe people needed pubes when they only swam around in a river for like 30 seconds once a year, but i think that TIMES HAVE CHANGED.

And a little bit of sun isn't going to give you cancer, carcinogenic or not. It's more unhealthy not to get some sun ;\

quit trying to make excuses for your wiry bush
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 22nd, 2009, 07:09 AM       
You must scrub vigorously for the time it takes to sing happy birthday twice.

At least, your hands.
Queen of the Beasts
Old Mar 22nd, 2009, 10:48 AM       
Quote:

quit trying to make excuses for your wiry bush

And I suppose your genitals are silky smooth?!
SKATASTIC
Old Mar 22nd, 2009, 11:32 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
You must scrub vigorously for the time it takes to sing happy birthday twice.

At least, your hands.

Does that include "You belong in a zoo" and/or "What's your girlfriends first name?"
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 22nd, 2009, 12:00 PM       
Well, not in my hospital, but knock yourself out.
BANNED

Old Mar 22nd, 2009, 06:49 PM       
My genitals are usually silky smooth. EXCEPT FOR A SINGLE STRIP OF HAIR.
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Mar 22nd, 2009, 10:38 PM       
why are there no preview pictures for that hair dye