Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Pickled Patriarch
Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old Jun 22nd, 2011, 08:04 PM        San Diego Comic-Con 2011 - more badges being released!
To those of you who wanted to go this year but missed your chance to get tickets, the San Diego Comic-Con is going to be releasing 1500 more tickets sometime in the near future. The announcement will be made 1 hour prior to the sale, so keep your eyes peeled if you want to go. We *will* be exhibiting again this year and this will be the first chance ever for people to play the completed Abobo's Big Adventure game!

DETAILS HERE:
http://www.comic-con.org/cci/cci_reg.php

Hope to see a bunch of you there again next month.
Cranberry Everything
dextire is probably a spambot
Old Jun 22nd, 2011, 08:11 PM       
Glad to hear Abobo will be finished in time!
Evil Robot
Evil Robot II is probably pretty okEvil Robot II is probably pretty okEvil Robot II is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 22nd, 2011, 09:25 PM       
Badges? BADGES? We don't need no stinking badges!
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 23rd, 2011, 01:21 AM       
maybe ill go again ;/ i live in san diego now so i might as well i guess
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jun 23rd, 2011, 09:20 AM       
I think I had more fun just going around wrecking havoc than at the actual comic con. We were the world crass wrecking crue.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 23rd, 2011, 11:27 AM       
TRANNY SHANKS HELL YES

i dont think ill have as much fun at comic-con ever again

UNLESS BILLIAM GOES
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jun 23rd, 2011, 04:21 PM       
I'm down to go next year. I still get emails from the Sophia hotel about coming to stay there.
BANNED

Old Jun 23rd, 2011, 04:39 PM       
COME STAY AT OUR LUXURIOUS HOTEL. WE HAVE TEN SQUAREFOOT ROOMS AVAILABLE, WITH A COFFEE MAKER, BOTTLED WATER, A SIXTEEN INCH TELEVISION AND A FASHIONABLE HALF SHOWER DOOR WHICH ALSO FUNCTIONS AS A FOUNTAIN DELIVERING WATER ALL OVER THE BATHROOM FLOOR SO THAT YOUR FEET ARE IN A SWIMMING POOL EVERYTIME YOU TAKE A PISS.
SKATASTIC
Old Jun 23rd, 2011, 05:12 PM       
AND WE CAN'T GIVE YOU BOTTLE OPENERS FOR ROOMS. WE MAKE YOU GO ALL THE WAY TO THE GROUND FLOOR BAR AND WE WILL OPEN YOUR BEER FOR YOU AS A COURTESY.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Jun 23rd, 2011, 10:18 PM       
What? You guys went and met up? WHERE WAS MY INVITATION?

That was very funny. Well done.
SKATASTIC
Old Jun 23rd, 2011, 10:36 PM       
I will pm you next time. Didn't you see all the pictures?
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Jun 24th, 2011, 12:17 AM       
I'M TOTALLY GOING
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jun 24th, 2011, 12:38 AM       
I almost wish I could go.
filthiest soap dish
Old Jun 24th, 2011, 12:48 AM       
don't worry bro, i got you
BANNED

Old Jun 24th, 2011, 12:59 AM       
TIME FOR PART DEUX BUT THIS TIME SANS WEED BROWNIES

NEXT TIME IM BRINGING VICODDINNN
filthiest soap dish
Old Jun 24th, 2011, 01:06 AM       
i'll bring the ice
BANNED

Old Jun 24th, 2011, 01:07 AM       
i was about to say thats the other thing we(I) need
SKATASTIC
Old Jun 24th, 2011, 01:08 AM       
I'll bring the swag ger.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jun 24th, 2011, 01:09 AM       
i cant go is to much mony
BANNED

Old Jun 24th, 2011, 01:10 AM       
WWILLLLIEEEEEEEE

maybe you should attend college and get free fafsa monies for comic-con :O

also maybe you could fly from seatle to san diego and get one of those fancy only 100 dollar deals
filthiest soap dish
Old Jun 24th, 2011, 01:10 AM       
see, I know you.

I can be your mule, you're going to need one of those. I can hollow out my asshole with ceramics so incase heroin bust in my ass, it will just ooze out onto the maxi pad I'll be wearing. PERFECT!
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jun 24th, 2011, 01:22 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
free fafsa monies for comic-con
que

also i am going to go college in fall ALSO WILL TRY TO KEEP FULLTIME JOB, I BET I CAN'T GUESS HOW THAT WILL TURN OUT
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Jun 24th, 2011, 01:55 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
I will pm you next time. Didn't you see all the pictures?
No.

That was very funny. Well done.
BANNED

Old Jun 24th, 2011, 02:37 AM       
Quote:
also i am going to go college in fall ALSO WILL TRY TO KEEP FULLTIME JOB, I BET I CAN'T GUESS HOW THAT WILL TURN OUT
Sign up for fafsa and the bog. Fafsa: Financial Application for Federal Student Aid. I'm getting about 5,000 dollars a year by not working. 1500 dollars a semester. Goto the financial aid office at your school or you can fill it out online (which is what i did).

The bog will pay for your classes. I dont pay for any of my classes, I only have to pay 20 dollars a semester for health and student center fees.

www.fafsa.gov

you dont even have to be earning money to get it. Also after you qualify for the fafsa/pell grant you can qualify for other scholarships and grants. Trust me its totally worth the hour or so of effort you'll have to put forth.
OH GOD
Old Jun 24th, 2011, 02:56 AM       
already filled out fafsa. make to much money to get anything good