Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jun 22nd, 2009, 10:02 PM       
Capote was good, if somewhat long and bleak. Philip Seymour Hoffman did an excellent job as portraying Capote as more of an obnoxious and manipulative alcoholic, which is how I always pictured him. There's not a whole lot of gore, but they don't cut away from what there is, either.

What was weird was that this was the second quiet, bleak, somewhat depressing Philip Seymour Hoffman movie I've seen in as many days.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 24th, 2009, 10:26 PM       
Dogtown and Z-Boys

<3
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jun 25th, 2009, 01:25 AM       
Shopgirl - written and starring Steve Martin. I really really liked this. It has Steve Martin and Jason Schwartzman

It seemed like Rushmore but instead of Bill Murray it had Steve Martin instead.
Mocker
Ant10708 is probably a spambot
Old Jun 25th, 2009, 11:42 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Dogtown and Z-Boys

<3
Hey Tadao when I went to Vegas like over five years ago I bought a t shirt with that exact curious george picture on it.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 25th, 2009, 12:53 PM       
I had that shirt too, mine got lost somewhere.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Jun 25th, 2009, 03:21 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
I had that shirt too, mine got lost somewhere.
Same
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 25th, 2009, 03:28 PM       
A lot of people said I was ruining their childhood with it. Must people don't remember that part of the book.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jun 25th, 2009, 03:52 PM       
I remember it. I finished all the "____ goes to the hospital" children's literature pretty early.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 25th, 2009, 03:54 PM       
Forum Virgin
Dusk is probably a spambot
Old Jun 25th, 2009, 09:56 PM       
Ghostbusters II. Why do people hate that movie?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 25th, 2009, 10:39 PM       
What do you mean by YOU PEOPLE? Are you calling me a ******?
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Jun 26th, 2009, 06:20 AM       
Sunshine Cleaning - Not bad. An enjoyable enough story about two women cleaning up dead bodies, though the ending didn't seem to accomplish anything. It just ended.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jun 26th, 2009, 04:12 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusk View Post
Ghostbusters II. Why do people hate that movie?
um nobody i know hates GB2 :/ maybe you're thinking of a different movie, or the people you know all have awful taste
Mocker
Ant10708 is probably a spambot
Old Jun 26th, 2009, 05:27 PM       
Actually he is referring to the multitude of people who have posted on this message board how they think Ghostbusters 2 is awful especially compared to the first film. I don't agree that it is awful but i have def seen that opinion expressed on this forum more then once.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jun 26th, 2009, 05:47 PM       
We've actually had that discussion before. It turns out that few dislike Ghostbusters II, but believe everyone does.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jun 26th, 2009, 06:28 PM       
message boards don't count as people
Thrills and Oblongs
Shrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 26th, 2009, 07:11 PM       
Finally watching night of the creeps, cos RoG told me to.

Not personally. Just with the whole article thing...
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Jun 26th, 2009, 08:05 PM       
It's even better when you see it in a theatre :O

That was very funny. Well done.
Thrills and Oblongs
Shrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 26th, 2009, 08:15 PM       
I can't go to the cinema. It gives me simulation sickness.

☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 26th, 2009, 09:05 PM       
Your making up diseases for attention.
Thrills and Oblongs
Old Jun 26th, 2009, 09:08 PM       
Nope, Its like motion sickness, but the other way round. The picture is moving, but you aint=brain confusion=vomit.

Apparantly you get it playing halo alot, too.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 26th, 2009, 09:13 PM       
That's ok, if I take you to the theater, I don't plan on you watching the movie anyways.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jun 27th, 2009, 11:03 AM       
and give her sTimulation sickness then?
SKATASTIC
Old Jun 28th, 2009, 09:00 PM       
Men In Black
teacup of sunshine
Old Jun 29th, 2009, 12:20 PM       
Re-watched The Final Days of Sophie Scholl.

Never fails to get me
Spoilers!

Julia Jentsch was wonderful in that role.