Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Feb 22nd, 2009, 08:55 AM       
I didn't even know there was a national month of mourning, but happy birthday nonetheless.

My dad forgot to do anything for my mom for Valentine's day. That always makes me sad.
Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old Feb 22nd, 2009, 09:55 AM       
Thank you MM, thank you 10k ghost and thank you zhukov.

And happy birthday zhukov!

I spent the weekend at my folks and just arrived back home. I think I'll spent rest of the day eating pizza and drinking beer.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Feb 22nd, 2009, 10:05 AM       
This link sucked, so let's try a different one:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mikkohei/3086563052/
Fucking Finland
Old Feb 22nd, 2009, 10:17 AM       
I'll take those as a congratulation.

Thank you
teacup of sunshine
Old Feb 22nd, 2009, 10:43 AM       
You're welcome. I don't know how to say Happy Birthday in Finlandese.

I'm pretty fucking impressed right now. I had a 2G ipod shuffle that I used to clip to my clothes when I was working around the house. I'm not entirely sure how it happened, but it ended up going through the washer and the dryer. It actually ended up going through the dryer twice, since I reached in and felt the jeans and sweatshirts were still damp.

When I finally realized that the rattling was something bigger than a zipper, I pulled out a hot little chunk of metal that I was pretty sure was dead.

I let it sit for a couple of days and plugged it in, and damned if it's not charging. Too soon yet to know if the files are okay, but still. It even automatically fired up itunes.

I know it's essentially just a flash drive,but still, went through the washer and then the dryer twice.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 22nd, 2009, 12:58 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaNkeri View Post
Thank you MM, thank you 10k ghost and thank you zhukov.

And happy birthday zhukov!

I spent the weekend at my folks and just arrived back home. I think I'll spent rest of the day eating pizza and drinking beer.
Oozes machismo
pac-man is probably a spambot
Old Feb 22nd, 2009, 02:59 PM       

Birthday wishes to Zhukov and Rankeri.
...I proved, son, without a shadow of a doubt, you ain't got what it takes anymore! You sit there, and you thump your bible, and you say your prayers, and it didn't get you anywhere! Talk about your psalms, talk about John 3:16; Austin 3:16 says, "I just whipped your ass!"
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Feb 22nd, 2009, 03:02 PM       
That's awesome
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 22nd, 2009, 03:03 PM       
That really is!
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 22nd, 2009, 03:38 PM       
looks like hes only gonna live to be 18
Fucking Finland
Old Feb 22nd, 2009, 03:49 PM       
Man, PBF was awesome, too bad the author quit
teacup of sunshine
Old Feb 22nd, 2009, 05:20 PM       
Giant mawfugging snake in Borneo....real or doctored?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...neo-river.html

Oozes machismo
Old Feb 22nd, 2009, 05:23 PM       
That'd be a big snake. If it is real we'll see it again before too long.
...I proved, son, without a shadow of a doubt, you ain't got what it takes anymore! You sit there, and you thump your bible, and you say your prayers, and it didn't get you anywhere! Talk about your psalms, talk about John 3:16; Austin 3:16 says, "I just whipped your ass!"
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Feb 22nd, 2009, 06:13 PM       
Oh for fuck's sake, does it doesn't evenlook real
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Feb 22nd, 2009, 08:51 PM       
Yeah come on Kitsa as someone that understands Photoshop exists do you think that looks remotely plausible.
teacup of sunshine
Old Feb 22nd, 2009, 08:54 PM       
I don't remember voicing an opinion, but a lot of news outlets bought it.
Oozes machismo
Old Feb 22nd, 2009, 09:51 PM       
Everything's photoshopped.
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Feb 22nd, 2009, 10:17 PM       
even our existence is photoshopped
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Feb 22nd, 2009, 10:23 PM       
Your existence looks more like MS Paint to me.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 22nd, 2009, 10:33 PM       
ZING!
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Feb 23rd, 2009, 01:47 AM       
WELL I DONT IT MAKES ME MAD WHEN PEOPLE ARE HAPPY AND WHEN PEOPLE MAKE MISTAKES
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Feb 23rd, 2009, 01:49 AM       
I ALSO DONT APPROVE OF MY FRIENDS HAVING GIRLFRIENDS I WANT THEM TO SPEND TIME WITH *ME* FUCK THEIR HAPPINESS
OH GOD
Old Feb 23rd, 2009, 01:53 AM       
I AM A HATEFUL, UNHAPPY MISANTHROPE
OH GOD
Old Feb 23rd, 2009, 03:02 AM       
what do you mean i can't ban myself for three months FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKK
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 23rd, 2009, 11:06 AM       
Pyramid, Jungle, City of Lost Toys!