Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 11th, 2010, 08:42 PM       
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 11th, 2010, 08:43 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by elx View Post
why are there no expiration dates on candy??????
this is crazy
What kind of candy?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
I've seen chocolate bars with worms.
Here in future-texas we have expiration dates on candy bars.
DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 11th, 2010, 08:45 PM       
hey guys
Amicable Herculean
captain516 is probably a real personcaptain516 is probably a real person
Old Feb 11th, 2010, 08:51 PM       
HEY HICKMAN
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Feb 11th, 2010, 09:02 PM       
HICKMAN

you're cool, right? I seem to remember a definite not-a-douche quality about you

GOD I CLICKED ON AN ANIMATION LINKED FROM A CLUTCH YOUTUBE VIDEO AND I LAUGHED MY ASS OFF BUT IT WAS BY NEWGROUNDS DORKS

I FEEL DIRTY
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 11th, 2010, 09:08 PM       
hahahaha. I laughed the hardest when ellis said, "look they're droppin presents" with a cheesy grin on and then when they exploded his grin turned intoa non-grin
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Feb 11th, 2010, 09:11 PM       
"I WONDER WHY THEY CALL THIS HARD RAI"

I can't stop watching it

FOOTBALL!

YEAH!
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 11th, 2010, 09:13 PM       

I might go play left 4 dead 2 now especially since my live subscription runs out soon ;/
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Feb 11th, 2010, 09:14 PM       
AIN'T NO MAN DESERVES TO BE RIDDEN LIKE THAT
BANNED

Old Feb 11th, 2010, 09:17 PM       

that video made me like nick
BANNED

you know -- sexually.
Ancient Mariner

I love coach all the more, though
Ancient Mariner
Old Feb 11th, 2010, 09:18 PM       
KIDDYLAND
BANNED

Old Feb 11th, 2010, 09:18 PM       

somebody told me that coach is so fat that he can't fit into certain places on certain levels :O
BANNED

Old Feb 11th, 2010, 09:22 PM       
I'm going to play left 4 dead 2 now if you want to play :LO
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Feb 11th, 2010, 09:34 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pub Lover View Post
What kind of candy?

Here in future-texas we have expiration dates on candy bars.
pretty sure i've seen expiration dates on candy bars, too. not-bar candy, maybe? something without milk solids or nuts or any kind of proteins? (HA HA PROTEINS SHUT UP)
Ancient Mariner
Old Feb 11th, 2010, 09:57 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
I'm going to play left 4 dead 2 now if you want to play :LO
god, i wish i dont really do videgames that often, but left 4 dead was so awesome

i dont have the extra money to throw around on games and a 360, though
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Feb 11th, 2010, 10:32 PM       
CAN I PLAY LEFT FOR DEAD TWO TOO
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 11th, 2010, 10:33 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pub Lover View Post
What kind of candy?
large bag of peanut m&ms
large bag of peanut butter and jelly m&ms??
large bag of the fruity m&ms also known as skittles??
several small boxes of reesee m&ms thingys??

i don't like candy and someone gave me this stuff for christmas (the person who gave it to me doesn't like me much obviously, they either maliciously wanted me to become fat with these gifts, or they were aware that i dislike candy so would be unable to enjoy the gifts) and it's all been sitting in my kitchen for a while. i tried to give it to a friend today but they thought it was gross that it was like two months old and i looked for an expiration date but there wasn't one on any of them which is really weird, at first i thought that maybe they were actually from mars, but then then when i marinated on it i realized that it was far more likely that they were counterfeit mexican drug candies, but then i asked jeeves and he says that the candy company doesn't have to put an expiration date on their products and i think that's really dangerous, so they could be legitimate candies. but that doesn't mean they still can't be counterfeit, they could just be really well disguised counterfit candy.

and also i think that the health hazards that apply only to small children should also extend to old people that have no teeth just like babies. they have like way more other problems related to sugar stuff like diabetes.

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
OH GOD
Old Feb 11th, 2010, 10:38 PM       
peanut butter and jelly m&ms? gross
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 11th, 2010, 10:44 PM       
Send them to me. I run an analytical laboratory specializing in packaging and have experience identifying materials, and decoding lot numbers.

I also really like skittles.
You may already be there.
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 11th, 2010, 10:58 PM       
i would totally send them to you except that a few minutes before you said anything i started an art project with them

sorry

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
BANNED

Old Feb 12th, 2010, 12:30 AM       
Quote:
CAN I PLAY LEFT FOR DEAD TWO TOO
OF COURSE YOURE ALWAYS WELCOME TO PLAY WIth ME
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Feb 12th, 2010, 12:50 AM       
MUH COMPOOTAH GOTS A VIRRRRUUSSSSSS :cry
BANNED

Old Feb 12th, 2010, 12:52 AM       

use trend micro and malware bytes
and safemode