Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Miscellaneous Forums > Questions, Suggestions, and Tech Support
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Rillzen is probably a spambot
Old Dec 31st, 2003, 04:27 PM        Xbox Hacking
I just got a 'action replay' and i heard you can hack the xbox if you have mech assault (i have) or 007 without any mod chips. I tried goukis tutorial thing but it didnt work for my xbox. I'm just wondering if anyone had another way to hack into the xbox with what i have. If not i guess i'll have to go back and try gouki's way but changing things for my version. You guys seem to be good for this kind of thing, please help.
Banned
FartinMowler sucks
Old Dec 31st, 2003, 08:39 PM       
leab it alone numb nuts.

Old Jan 2nd, 2004, 11:36 AM       
um.. no
Mocker
whoreable is probably a spambot
Old Jan 7th, 2004, 12:16 PM       
I have actually did this hack yesterday it worked fine. not sure if you used the same tutorial I did, but if you want I can send u the save file I used and try to help sometime...If I ever get time that is.

It seems to work pretty well, of course you have to go through a bit more to run it than with a mod chip, I havent done much with it but I did try ftping a game onto the hard drive and it works.

Old Jan 7th, 2004, 04:44 PM       
YES. give me details on how you didi it, whoreable. Just email me if you want (rillzen@hotmail.com). I'd like any help at all.
Mocker
Old Jan 11th, 2004, 12:54 AM       
hm.. bascially I loaded on the mechassault file I have onto the hard drive, then when in mechassulat I loaded the save. It loads the os from there you run the audio exploit. now whenever you wanna run the other dashboard you put in an audio cd, go back one screen go to copy, go to copy again. then hit a 2x I believe and the new dash should load.

I am trying to go a step further and get the hd key unlock my drive then copy it over to my 45 gig drive. from there I think I am gonna try to do teh font exploit so I can use another dash as my primary. So far I think it is actaully gonna work.

btw if you want the save file I have just lemme know how I should send it to ya.

Old Jan 11th, 2004, 11:19 AM       
Yeah, send me all the files you used. Audio Exploit? I thought it was a font. I tried the font exploit but my version didnt work with that.
Mocker
Old Jan 11th, 2004, 12:27 PM       
THis first thing I have is the audio exploit.I then ftped and loaded the font exploit. That then laods the phoenix bios loader then evolution x is loaded. I loaded it all on my 45 gig drive. It works pretty damn sweet so far. I am very surprised it all worked so well with no mod chip.

here is my save file. just rename the old one you have.

http://www.g33kd.net/whoreable/uploa..._DatelMech.zip