Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Nov 12th, 2009, 04:44 PM        Black Professor Punches White Female Coworker During Race Discussion
http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/p...aAt8uG6uUySGTN

It makes me sick that he's not charged with a hate crime. If it was a white professor that punched a black female coworker in the face, fired SOOOOOOO FUCKING FIRED and it would be on the news every five minutes, like that other professor who was locked out of his house and threw a fit when the white police got there.

I'm pissed about how the term "equality" is used today. It means to handicap someone or prop up somebody else, not what it used to; to treat everybody the same way with the same distasteful (or well-wishing) eye.

This country is so in the shitter and I'd vote for something if I thought it would make a difference.

I'm sorry; this made me so angry that I wrote an INTERNET FORUM DIATRIBE about it.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Nov 12th, 2009, 05:02 PM       
Quote:
The punch was so loud, the kitchen workers in the back heard it over all the noise
Damn.
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 12th, 2009, 07:21 PM       
maybe she deserved it?

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Nov 12th, 2009, 08:02 PM       
Dunno if its a hate crime -- he didn't hit her cause he hated white people. Or maybe he did i dunno.

I guess this is the issue with it being a hate crime: Some gay dude and some straight girl are talking. Gay dude says gays dont have equal rights or some shit, straight girl says they can have equal rights, and this turns into a heated argument and the gay dude ends up punching her.
Was it a hate crime or is he just not good at controlling his emotions?

but yea there does seem to be a lot of reverse racism.
Old Nov 12th, 2009, 08:40 PM       
They were arguing about "white privilege". If in the same argument the white dude that was there had slugged the black dude it would have been a hate crime. Plus he would have at least been suspended if not fired (assuming he worked at the same college as the other two).
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Nov 12th, 2009, 08:50 PM       
For it to be a hate crime you have to be able to prove that it was done out of hate, and not just because they were having a heated debate at a bar while getting faded. More than likely the fact that they have discussed it and go out to bars together might indicate that they are friends, undermining the entire idea of it being done out of "hate."

*shrug* but maybe you're right.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Nov 12th, 2009, 08:57 PM       
There was a documentary on Jimmy the Greek the other night and it made me think about how much race leaves a sour taste in my mouth.

I dunno that it's so much a hate crime, either. I didn't hear their conversation. But it there was obviously enough distaste from that guy to punch the woman and nearly hit the guy, too. If it was a white guy, it would most definitely have "been a hate crime", for sure.
BANNED

Old Nov 12th, 2009, 09:09 PM       
they are university professors arguing about their deeply held convictions at a bar while drunk. I can't tell you how many people have wanted to punch me in the face when I argue with them, and it has nothing to do with hate. Then throw in the amount of tmes people have wanted to punch me while drunk? It doesn't mean there's any racial distaste.

I don't know if it would've been a hate crime if it was a white guy, and such statements are hypothetical, retarded and useless.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Nov 12th, 2009, 09:19 PM       
Lots of things are hypothetical, but people like to talk about them. Even if the words "hate crime" weren't said, it would be treated as such. The guy's life would be absolutely ruined and he'd never work again. I say this out of what's happened in the past with white people. I mentioned the police officer that took down that other black professor. He had to release an apology, even though he was doing his job. He got called a racist, even though he taught a class on equality and how to treat everybody.

This isn't just speculation out of thin air; it's happening.

Nobody cares what this guy meant when he punched the broad, HE PUNCHED HER. Nobody cares when the cops taze a dude, THEY TAZE HIM. Their story doesn't matter; it's the media that spins it all. They cover the story when a black guy is beaten so they get some credibility, then shove the other side away. They do it to hide their less-overt racism. Ever hear of all the missing black children out there? How many news stories in a row do you hear about them?

Fuck this country. I'm getting out.
BANNED

Old Nov 12th, 2009, 09:34 PM       
*shrug* just because it has happened before doesn't mean the situation is the same. Also I'm sure he might've been charged with hate crime if the lady actually thought it was a hate crime and she had made a big deal out of it.

As for the media spinning shit? A) Don't apologize. B) Sue them for slander.

oh yea and http://www.racismeantiblanc.bizland.com/005/06.htm
here's a better site http://www.fbi.gov/ucr/hc2007/table_01.htm

So some (a lot of) people do get charged for hate crimes against white people.

that fbi site says there have been 19 incidents of anti-heterosexual hate crimes

lol when i was like 12 this one guy started a fight with me because I was white. I should've told people it was a racially motivated hate crime :O
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Nov 12th, 2009, 10:15 PM       
Eh. Shit's fucked up all around and I don't see it reaching an equilibrium in my lifetime.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Nov 12th, 2009, 10:16 PM       
GUYS, AREN'T ALL CRIMES HATE CRIMES?

IF A MAN SHOOTS ANOTHER MAN FOR SLEEPING WITH HIS WIFE, IS THAT NOT A HATE CRIME?

THINK OF THE CHILDREN
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old May 1st, 2010, 09:02 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
GUYS, AREN'T ALL CRIMES HATE CRIMES?

IF A MAN SHOOTS ANOTHER MAN FOR SLEEPING WITH HIS WIFE, IS THAT NOT A HATE CRIME?

THINK OF THE CHILDREN
Actually in texas there is a law where if a man comes home to find his wife cheating on him he can kill both of them right away in a fit of "blind love rage" and get away with it. If he only kills one of them though he would be charged with murder because he would have been sane enough to target one of them.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old May 2nd, 2010, 09:41 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
Actually in texas there is a law where if a man comes home to find his wife cheating on him he can kill both of them right away in a fit of "blind love rage" and get away with it. If he only kills one of them though he would be charged with murder because he would have been sane enough to target one of them.
i'm pretty sure there's a time limit, too.

it's like getting the invincibility in sonic.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old May 3rd, 2010, 08:55 AM       
Old May 3rd, 2010, 10:51 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin View Post
i'm pretty sure there's a time limit, too.

it's like getting the invincibility in sonic.
Yeah if he makes it out of your house then time is up. Its all in how fast you can load your gun.
Esq.
stevetothepast is probably a spambot
Old Nov 13th, 2009, 06:56 PM       
FUCKING HELL.

I SLAP JEWS AND BLACKS IN THE FACE FOR FUN.

FUCK INDIANS TOO.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Nov 13th, 2009, 07:22 PM       
black bums resent the shit out of me for being white. one threatened to kill me before, for not buying him a hot dog.
hAS RUG-BURN
Evil Robot is probably a spambot
Old Nov 13th, 2009, 07:42 PM       
The new york post is also a bullshit coloring book of a newspaper. When my brother died in a boating accident they wrote an article which implied that he was murdered. I bet there's a shitload of facts they left out like they called him the N word or she tried to bottle stab him. This article got you pissed because the post wrote it that way and you should never take their work seriously.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Nov 13th, 2009, 08:06 PM       
It's elsewhere, that's just the first link I saw when I searched it.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old May 1st, 2010, 08:43 AM       
Enough searching and I have another link.

Media blackout bullshit.

I still can't find out what happened after, because he certainly wasn't fucking fired. I bump this up again because I was in a conversation about how the mass media was stacked against liberals.

Jesus. You're not the underdogs, so don't play that card anymore.

Ugh.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old May 1st, 2010, 10:05 AM       
It's called a crime of passion and it's all states.
Banned

TheCoolinator is probably a spambot
Old May 3rd, 2010, 10:56 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/p...aAt8uG6uUySGTN

It makes me sick that he's not charged with a hate crime. If it was a white professor that punched a black female coworker in the face, fired SOOOOOOO FUCKING FIRED and it would be on the news every five minutes, like that other professor who was locked out of his house and threw a fit when the white police got there.

I'm pissed about how the term "equality" is used today. It means to handicap someone or prop up somebody else, not what it used to; to treat everybody the same way with the same distasteful (or well-wishing) eye.

This country is so in the shitter and I'd vote for something if I thought it would make a difference.

I'm sorry; this made me so angry that I wrote an INTERNET FORUM DIATRIBE about it.

Absolutely,

Theres definitely a double standard out there. It's really sick. Be careful though, if you have problem with the blatant hypocrisy then you may be labeled a "Racist" for bringing up a valid point. And we certainly wouldn't want VALID POINTS being discussed.
BANNED

Old May 3rd, 2010, 07:25 PM       
you wouldn't, maybe.
Slim Goodbody
Supafly345 is probably a real personSupafly345 is probably a real person
Old May 3rd, 2010, 08:31 PM       
Fathom zero is channeling Sean Hannity.