Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Sports & Health
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Nov 14th, 2009, 09:58 AM        2009-2010 Men's collegate basketball thread
And about damn time too!

The Buckeyes are killing their cupcakes so far (as they should be) but they get a real test this Thursday against NC (and that's not even their Big 10/ACC challenge match!). Looking forward to it!

I expect them to get deep this year in the March Madness tourney
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 20th, 2009, 09:51 AM       
Iowa lost their first two cupcake games at home to UT-SA and Duquesne! Iowa might be lucky to win 3 conference games this year. It's going to be a hilarious year for the chickenhawks.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Nov 20th, 2009, 10:00 PM       
OSU lost to UNC, not too shocking, it IS UNC afterall, but they kept it close in the end so that was encouraging, and OSU bounced back and beat a ranked Cal. So I think this team could with a little polish, make a strong showing in March.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Nov 20th, 2009, 11:53 PM       
MSU scraped by against Gonzaga, our supposed "hardest game of the season", already. Looking forward to a great season of basketball.

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
say what now?
Geggy is probably a spambot
Old Nov 21st, 2009, 06:46 AM       
Kansas jayhawks is going to be scary good this year. I'm willing to make a total of $500 bet with 10 different people that they will win the ncaa championship in 2010
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 21st, 2009, 08:58 PM       
With the number 1 pick in the 2010 NBA Draft the Minnesota Timberwolves select Cole Aldrich, Center, University of Kansas.

We'll take him back with open arms.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Old Nov 24th, 2009, 04:33 PM       
EDIT: I misread something, nothing to see here

In the world of coach meltdowns though, we get another gem from Miami(Ohio)'s coach

This clip is SO good

Beloved Cunt
Old Mar 9th, 2010, 07:51 PM       
This thread has been neglected.

With the big conference tourneys starting we've already seen the poor UCONN Huskies lose to St. Johns.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 9th, 2010, 08:32 PM       
After a great start to the season, 'Nova has looked mortal these past few weeks. To get a decent seed they need to make serious noise, possibly winning the Big East tourney. I'm not sure they can do it.

Temple, on the other hand, has a shot at an above average seed, if they can win the A-10, which they can do.

All in all, a pretty good year for Philly college hoops. Let's hope it continues.

EDIT: What I meant to say, of course, was that I hope it continues.
You may already be there.

Last edited by Colonel Flagg : Mar 9th, 2010 at 08:34 PM. Reason: accuracy
Beloved Cunt
Old Mar 9th, 2010, 08:36 PM       
For some reason i've always rooted for Temple, even in football. Colonel, you are NOT alone.

GO OWLS!*

*I need a team to root for in the tourney
WHAT'S THIS?!
Old Mar 10th, 2010, 07:30 AM       
Selection Sunday is coming up. That will mark the beginning of March Madness and I can't wait to be wrong about 75% of my picks.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 10th, 2010, 10:30 AM       
Woo, March Madness! :D
WHAT'S THIS?!
Old Mar 10th, 2010, 09:52 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteRat View Post
This thread has been neglected.
I have been thinking of that too. I have a new theory to why it is so. This year's college hoops were fucked up beyond any year I have ever seen, and I remember Gonzaga ruining every bracket ever and the George Mason debacle. When is the last time most of the ACC was on the bubble and likely to be in the NIT? I think our confusion over this years mess rendered us speechless
Beloved Cunt
Old Mar 10th, 2010, 11:27 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentegarn View Post
I have been thinking of that too. I have a new theory to why it is so. This year's college hoops were fucked up beyond any year I have ever seen, and I remember Gonzaga ruining every bracket ever and the George Mason debacle. When is the last time most of the ACC was on the bubble and likely to be in the NIT? I think our confusion over this years mess rendered us speechless
The constant shuffling at the 1 spot in the Top 25 sure didn't help either.

Once again this year I will be calling for Syracuse to make it to the final 4, which is something i've done nearly every year since 2003 and it screws me every time.

sigh...
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Mar 13th, 2010, 04:22 PM       

Must I say anything?
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Mar 13th, 2010, 05:21 PM       
That was beautiful

First Babs post I ever liked

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Mar 14th, 2010, 06:19 PM       
So Ohio State becomes a number 2 seed and takes on 15th seed UC Santa Barbara in Milwaukee and I believe in might be on Thursday.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Old Mar 14th, 2010, 07:20 PM       
Forget that. How the hell did Duke get a 1 seed? West Virginia or Villanova deserved that 1 seed more than Duke. Duke will likely lose to Louisville.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 14th, 2010, 09:04 PM       
Every time I pick the BD's to lose early they end up going to the Final 4. I picked them to go all the way - they're certain to get knocked out in Round 1 now.

Make history, Damn You!
after enough bourbon ...
Old Apr 5th, 2010, 10:59 PM       
And on another note ....

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/tourna...ory?id=5056964

Even though I think it would be mahvelous, Coach K would be certifiably insane to accept that position. Heck, even if he were a dishwasher at the local Stucky's I'd think about it a long time, if I were he.