Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Site Forums > Article Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Mar 17th, 2008, 03:45 PM       
To Anyone Trying To Engage In Genuine Debate

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 17th, 2008, 04:04 PM       
Pent, I recommend you read the ED we found on him. Don't even try to have a real argument with him on the subject.
The Magnificent Bastard
Tetsu Deinonychus is probably a spambot
Old Mar 17th, 2008, 04:16 PM       
In a forum I used to spend alot of time at, someone once posted an image that had a caption on it, which read...

"Arguing on the internet is alot like running in the Special Olympics. Even if you win, you're still retarded"

The result of this was that everyone got into a huge argument about whether the image was offensive to the mentally handicapped.

I don't know why I thought of that, just now.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 17th, 2008, 04:18 PM       
Because you are retarded.
The Magnificent Bastard
Old Mar 17th, 2008, 04:26 PM       
I...We...Todd...Ed?
Resident Lurker
DuFresne is probably a spambot
Old Mar 17th, 2008, 04:47 PM       
yes, sofa king we todd did!

WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 17th, 2008, 05:25 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Pent, I recommend you read the ED we found on him. Don't even try to have a real argument with him on the subject.
You're right. Both you and Gus are right. It is pointless trying to use logic and reason on him, he is ignoring everything said to him and seeing what he wants to see. Eventually, he will realize what a waste he is and likely will end up on crack... or is meth the wastrel drug of choice these days? I am old you see so i am out of the loop
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 17th, 2008, 05:31 PM       
I disagree. Delusions of adequacy can last a lifetime.

Xydexx is probably a spambot
Old Mar 17th, 2008, 10:13 PM       
Wow. For a bunch of folks who claim not to take the internet seriously, y'all sure do get bent way out of shape at the drop of a hat.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Mar 17th, 2008, 10:19 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xydexx View Post
Yes, I agree, most people who knock on furries have extremely odious personal habits.
The english language would suggest that the last noun was the implied subject, but I can understand that inflatable dogs have no time for comprehension.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 17th, 2008, 10:25 PM       
One time, I got bent out of shape about something, so you know what I did?

This is really good. Are you ready?

I made an account on a forum and trolled it and then ignored all semblence of logic and reason I saw.

No wait, That wasn't me at all was it? Must have been someone else I was thinking of. Who could that be, I wonder? hmmmm....
Forum Virgin
kewalter is probably a spambot
Old Mar 20th, 2008, 03:17 AM       
Is that first picture, the music geek, Kevin Rose?
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Mar 20th, 2008, 04:42 AM       
How the fuck is it cool to like dr.who and STAR TREK? WHEN WAS STAR TREK EVER BETTER THAN STAR WARS?

Aside from that, good stuff. I am a movie geek and I dabble in the toy geek stuff.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 20th, 2008, 12:39 PM       
Barbies princess mansion does not count as toy geek stuff zomboid.
The Magnificent Bastard
Old Mar 20th, 2008, 06:59 PM       
Tadao knows this because he, himself is also a huge Barbie collector.
Forum Virgin

Nktalloth is probably a spambot
Old Mar 23rd, 2008, 11:27 PM       
Is the nerd catfight done now? Is it safe for me to post?

I'm a video game, MMORPG, and RPG nerd. I also use the phrase "internet culture" entirely too much for it to be healthy.

Is internet nerd worthy of it's own slot?
LOL
the leet noob is probably a spambot
Old Mar 26th, 2008, 08:03 AM       
hmm, let's see...
video game, MMORPG, internet, otaku, fanfic writer.

yes I have lost a day to an MMORPG (Endless Online)
yes I do shower
no I do not dress like anime characters
no I do not write self-inserts
yes I do have a social life outside of the MMORPGs

yes furries are strange BUT as long as they don't try to convert everyone to being furries then that's okay.

another category, the insane geek (found this on stumbleupon) http://www.forthebenefitofmankind.xm.com/
LOL
the leet noob is probably a spambot
Old Mar 26th, 2008, 08:04 AM       
hehe oops, clicked on submit twice...
edited it so it only says this...

Last edited by the leet noob : Mar 26th, 2008 at 08:06 AM. Reason: would have counted as spam
Forum Virgin
loupis is probably a spambot
Old Mar 27th, 2008, 06:55 PM       
I never realized that I fit into more than one geek category... I have to rethink my entire plan of social attack now...
Forum Virgin
The Fourth is probably a spambot
Old Mar 28th, 2008, 03:20 AM       
Um... I might have missed the memo or something, but did you get published on Wired? 'Cause there's a page of a geek hierarchy dillio, right here. I'm sure Wired is capable of coming up with this on their own, but the timing seemed odd to me. Make what you will of this info.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Mar 28th, 2008, 03:42 AM       
that one's not so much a hierarchy, though
Forum Virgin
sillyoctopus is probably a spambot
Old Mar 28th, 2008, 08:51 AM       
I am a video gamer, a MMORPGer and a LARPer. Firstly LARP should be moved up a lot cirtainly above the Ren Faire Geek. LARP is perfect escapism (i don't hate my life its just that everyone elses is better) and as long as you aren't living your life like it outside of the events you are considered sane. Its also a good way of keeping fit if you go regularly (all that running around a field is hard work)! But for goodness sake do not call the arrows and bolts "nerf" they are not (nerf is a company and the arrows etc. are made of everyday foam)!!!

Ta plus okaru seems worse than LARP (after its moved above the Ren Faire Geek)
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 28th, 2008, 01:52 PM       
Firstly, I'll call your little nerf toys nerf toys. Secondly, Boo Hoo!
Forum Virgin
KatieLovesThe80's is probably a spambot
Old Mar 28th, 2008, 05:29 PM       
i pretty much so agree with the order, but i have heard some decent marching bands but the high school one usually don't sound too great and that's coming from a band geek herself. well i may not even be considered a band geek though because i am in the colorguard (the ones who spin the flags) but that might be even a little worse than a band geek.