Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 20th, 2011, 12:07 PM       
i'm a bouncer. not a mallcop.
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Sep 20th, 2011, 12:40 PM       
Cool deal. I've been bounced a couple times so I can say that bouncers are a lot tougher than security at corporations. Never really been chased by mall cops. Just hired security at schools/corporations/warehouses.
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 20th, 2011, 02:31 PM       
bouncer pony will not be respected.
ps- now i've got my fiance "tolerating" ponies when they're on tv. they will seep into his life as they have mine.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Sep 20th, 2011, 04:32 PM       
you just gotta give 'em the STARE, then they'll respect

that or give 'em a good applebucking
mmm muffins
Wiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 20th, 2011, 04:39 PM       
Or better yet!!

Throw them a PARTY!!!!!
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Sep 22nd, 2011, 12:22 AM       
omg my new pony shirts are here my new pony shirts are here

Spoilers!
OH GOD
Old Sep 22nd, 2011, 12:27 AM       
also came with a poster vrsion of this

which is neat, and an enormous (con-style?) totebag with hello kitty and barbie on it?! wtf guys i'm not a girl
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 22nd, 2011, 12:45 AM       
Steamponies! ! I'm not much for Steampunk but that is awesome.

PS: I hate to say this willie, but if the Pinkie shirt is in the baby blue, then I can not help but imagine you holding an open palm above your head and chasing down whatever you're angry at in an angry stomping march.
OH GOD
Old Sep 22nd, 2011, 01:58 AM       
i'm not visualizing what that's a reference to
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 22nd, 2011, 02:05 AM       
Four year old who is trying to hit someone as angry as they can be.
OH GOD
Old Sep 22nd, 2011, 02:17 AM       
would it help if i wore a longsleeve button-up black dress shirt over the top (not buttoned)
Mocker

Old Sep 22nd, 2011, 02:23 AM       
Add sunglasses and I think'll you hit towards Zach Galifianaki! But yes the dress shirt will help alot! Short sleeve seems like it'd be a one step above a vest! :SoHip!
OH GOD
Old Sep 23rd, 2011, 04:28 AM       
Spoilers!

oh for fucks sake I love this shit
OH GOD
Old Sep 23rd, 2011, 11:45 AM       
also this (despite pretty bad voice acting) made me laugh a couple of times

http://www.screwattack.com/shows/ori...s-rainbow-dash
mmm muffins
Wiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 23rd, 2011, 07:12 PM       
*watches screw attack*

Its official! MLP is now the realm of boys! x_x

Spoilers!
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Sep 23rd, 2011, 07:19 PM       
PONIES PONIES PONIES SWAG PONIES PONIES PONIES SWAG
OH GOD
Old Sep 24th, 2011, 05:55 AM       

MC CHRIS U R MY JAM
mmm muffins
Old Sep 24th, 2011, 07:16 AM       
/)(^3^)(\
OH GOD
Old Sep 24th, 2011, 02:49 PM       
holy shit

Spoilers!
mmm muffins
Old Sep 24th, 2011, 06:01 PM       
The elements are strong in this one XD

I noticed that too this morning's streams =P
Mocker

Old Sep 24th, 2011, 11:09 PM       
Damn it, I don't know what it was but I just couldn't get that into the episode. I don't know, maybe I was but I just feel off.

I have the same exact sentiments as Willie except
Spoilers!

Edit! I have been rewatching this episode like no other and I just love it!

EDIT@: I should try to meet a celebrity sometime! And I like MC Chris too! He seems like a really nice guy!

Last edited by Shyandquietguy : Sep 25th, 2011 at 04:18 PM.
mmm muffins
Old Oct 6th, 2011, 04:23 PM       
Anypone excited about Princess Luna?
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Oct 6th, 2011, 04:28 PM       
NOPE

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
OH GOD
Old Oct 6th, 2011, 07:02 PM       
kind of! plus its a halloween episode i wonder if theyll dress up
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Oct 6th, 2011, 09:01 PM       
So the occasionally suicidally depressed dinosaur-and-Star Wars obsessed guy that dresses like a cowboy in my Rendering class has begun making constant references to "bronies" and I have to pretend like I don't hear or understand him. THIS HOBBY OF YOURS NEEDS TO STAY INDOORS, GUYS