Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Comics 'n Books
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 19th, 2008, 04:47 PM        Comics 'n Books Chat
Hey guys. Wanna start some projects or something? I was thinking about a group project where we would write a story. Each person would be able to write a certain amount of words and then pass it on to the next person. It would be obvious when a person would be done, because each persons turn would reside in their post. Would could create a line up in the first post and add people to the end of the line if they join in late.

I think it would be interesting to see the twist and turns and watch people kill off other peoples characters. Yeah, and bring 'em back from the dead too. It could switch from romantic novel to sci-fi horror in a heartbeat.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jan 19th, 2008, 06:20 PM       
I say we do a book swap. I don't know how many books I have, but I have many.

I have an pre-release copy of Wild Animus. The book is, well, awful. It feels slow. It's full of weird, freaky Pagan shit that I apparantly can't seem to wrap my head around.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Jan 19th, 2008, 08:29 PM       
I have a bunch of shit I haven't read yet. That includes stuff for school

That was very funny. Well done.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 19th, 2008, 08:40 PM       
I donated all my books. I only read from the library now. So I'm out.
GET OUT
Asila is probably a spambot
Old Jan 19th, 2008, 09:34 PM       
I love my books like tiny little children, and hyperventilate when they've been lent. There's only a couple of you that I love enough to risk that.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 20th, 2008, 12:41 AM       
I'd like to do a dirty writing competition, but maybe that would be loveline.
AWESOME
Madman914 is probably a spambot
Old Jan 20th, 2008, 02:03 AM       
I got a few books I wouldn't mind swapping, and only three of them are by a man named Seuss.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 24th, 2008, 07:34 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Hey guys. Wanna start some projects or something? I was thinking about a group project where we would write a story. Each person would be able to write a certain amount of words and then pass it on to the next person. It would be obvious when a person would be done, because each persons turn would reside in their post. Would could create a line up in the first post and add people to the end of the line if they join in late.

I think it would be interesting to see the twist and turns and watch people kill off other peoples characters. Yeah, and bring 'em back from the dead too. It could switch from romantic novel to sci-fi horror in a heartbeat.
I just started this, feel free to do whatever. It's called the 2nd greatest story ever told.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 24th, 2008, 07:35 PM       
Oh yeah, I was wondering what that was about.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 24th, 2008, 07:39 PM       
I didn't want to put anything other than story in it.
GET OUT
Old Jan 24th, 2008, 08:03 PM       
So what's the line/word limit?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 24th, 2008, 08:12 PM       
no rules at the moment, just go for it
GET OUT
Old Jan 24th, 2008, 08:26 PM       
I'm not saying we're bestest friends or anything, but you should really know better than to leave me rule-less. But okaaaaay...
GET OUT
Old Jan 24th, 2008, 10:43 PM       
Okay, am I being a picky bitch if I feel like the basic rules of sentence composition and punctuation should be followed while one is writing in the group story?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 24th, 2008, 10:52 PM       
Haha, not in the internet hun. You'll have to recover from all kinds of obstacles thrown at you. This is also a strange place to be serious.
☆☆☆☆☆
Haha, not in the internet hun. You'll have to recover from all kinds of obstacles thrown at you. This is also a strange place to be serious.
☆☆☆☆☆
wtf?
GET OUT
Old Jan 24th, 2008, 11:00 PM       
Twice as nice. And point taken.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 24th, 2008, 11:02 PM       
I wouldn't mind a mod making rules and such, because a mod can enforce them. I would never bug them because someone posted something in my thread that I didn't like.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 24th, 2008, 11:36 PM       
Hahaha Elohel, thet's a hard one to recover from.
El Oh El is probably a spambot
Old Jan 24th, 2008, 11:38 PM       
Does that mean i win?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 24th, 2008, 11:40 PM       
No one wins on the internet.
Old Jan 24th, 2008, 11:44 PM       
http://www.webbyawards.com/
WRONG
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 25th, 2008, 12:29 AM       
So... I'm just going to continue on and ignore LOL, since he's hell bent on ruining a thread. If he keeps up, I'll just put him on my ignore list and all his shit will be blank to me.
Old Jan 25th, 2008, 01:15 AM       
Well I didn't intend on ruining it just injecting some humor but if thats how you feel ill stop posting in your thread.