Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Aug 3rd, 2011, 02:15 PM       
Glad you pointed that out. Why it's you of course! It's funny because you seem to be under the impression that Don is what makes us not like you. You were never liked from the beginning. I believe it all started when you thought you tried to fit in with the whole zombie thing, then you wanted to be just like RoG. I can't think of one original thing about you. You are even copying Pram's defense style. God dam, even Pram is more original than you. That's pretty sad.
pickled
Nick is probably a spambot
Old Aug 3rd, 2011, 02:24 PM       
You're calling me Pram? Dang, that's cold.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Aug 3rd, 2011, 02:46 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick View Post
Don's turned everyone all angry and bitter towards the internet lately. I miss the happier times.
Not the internet, you greasy little ass-kisser, just you. Nice avatar, by the way.

I bet Mockery is thinking "Boy, that Nick sure is cool. I should invite him to assist me in my next I-Mockery project! Pickle power!" But that's usually when you violently cum and wake up, right?

That was very funny. Well done.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Aug 3rd, 2011, 02:50 PM       
No, he's calling you worse than Pram.

pickled
Old Aug 3rd, 2011, 02:52 PM       
Oh.
pickled
Old Aug 3rd, 2011, 03:01 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zomboid View Post
Not the internet, you greasy little ass-kisser, just you. Nice avatar, by the way.

I bet Mockery is thinking "Boy, that Nick sure is cool. I should invite him to assist me in my next I-Mockery project! Pickle power!" But that's usually when you violently cum and wake up, right?

I try to be nice and polite to everyone on here. I always try to make sure to comment on article, weeklies, and forum topics, because people work hard on those and I think it's nice to at least try to give them any sort of input back. I love taking part in cool forum projects like the Exquisite Corpses and the Secret Santa exchange. If I'm a suck up just because I don't really find enjoyment in picking fights all the time, then that's cool. I'm just here to pass some time and have some fun.

I'm really not into the whole grudge match thing and having to explain yourself to other people. This is probably why I keep to art and games most of the time.
The Wolf
Old Aug 3rd, 2011, 03:16 PM       
You're kidding yourself if you think that you wouldn't say something to someone like Pram if you ever had anything worth saying. It's just that you don't and never have.

Your pickle obsession is disconcerting.

Edit: And now you're trying to "get back" at people by giving them red pickles. You can't even do that. You're bottom of the chain, see?

pickled
Old Aug 3rd, 2011, 03:26 PM       
Pram was very rude to everyone, so he sort of deserves what ever you guys threw at him. Mocking people because of whatever disability they may have is pretty much the lowest way to insult someone. Go find a post where I have been malicious to anyone other than members who already fucked up big, like Pram or zeldasbiggestfan.

So what if I think Pickleman is cool? I think I-Mockery is a really great site. Are you going to give me grief for also buying the merchandise the guy's have put out as well? I enjoy supporting the sites I like.

edit
Aw shit, can a mod move all of this stupid shit to the chat thread or something? I didn't notice this was the Picture thread. Sorry.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Aug 3rd, 2011, 03:48 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin View Post
so has GW really disappeared since that guy from lulzsec was apprehended who looked just like him
what
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Aug 3rd, 2011, 07:42 PM       

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Aug 3rd, 2011, 08:06 PM       
See, I knew it.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Aug 3rd, 2011, 08:54 PM       
GW your mom is hot.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Aug 3rd, 2011, 09:30 PM       

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Aug 3rd, 2011, 11:06 PM       
Okay, did I miss some sort of drama and Nick is trying to irritate us with that sig, or is he just being generous and happily sharing his jerking-off material

It's like a cat dropping a dead animal in your bed as a present
rockfuckcunt
bigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 4th, 2011, 09:55 AM       
so what should i add to my netflix queue
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Aug 4th, 2011, 10:50 AM       
Bronson.
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 4th, 2011, 12:08 PM       
Big Man Japan (大日本人). It is basically a spoof of the giant super heroes of Japan, told in documentary form. Follows a guy who comes from a family that has been fighting monsters for generations. The main character is more loathed by society than celebrated, unlike his predecessors. Funny stuff. The main character is played by a famous Japanese comedian, Hitoshi Matsumoto.

Think you can watch it online through the netflix site.
God Emperor of Brigadoon

King Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 4th, 2011, 12:13 PM       
I've been meaning to watch that.

Netflix has some great Thai martial arts movies. I think they have all three Ong Baks streaming.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 4th, 2011, 12:44 PM       
Yeah my brother saw Big Man Japan and said it was fantastic.

The 2011 Australian Census just got delivered today. I'm thinking I wont put Jedi as religion this year as there are rumors they are fining people this time :/
rockfuckcunt
bigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 4th, 2011, 01:00 PM       
big man japan added. netflix just had dane cook in my "top 10 picks for adam" :<
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Aug 4th, 2011, 01:26 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhukov View Post
Yeah my brother saw Big Man Japan and said it was fantastic.

The 2011 Australian Census just got delivered today. I'm thinking I wont put Jedi as religion this year as there are rumors they are fining people this time :/
DO IT, OR YOU AIN'T NO KIND OF MAN.
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 4th, 2011, 01:35 PM       
$500 is a lot of money to be fined. I will admit to being slightly worried.
The Wolf
Old Aug 4th, 2011, 01:36 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grislygus View Post
Okay, did I miss some sort of drama and Nick is trying to irritate us with that sig, or is he just being generous and happily sharing his jerking-off material

He changed it back, but I, for one, will not forget that visual assault.

Old Aug 4th, 2011, 01:41 PM       
Lest we forget.
pickled
Old Aug 4th, 2011, 01:42 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grislygus View Post

I hadn't changed my avatar or sig since 2007, I thought I'd try something new and put something silly up. Sorry.