Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 4th, 2009, 05:02 AM       
so did you get a scar on your neck bigmclargehuge?
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 4th, 2009, 05:06 AM       
I had not seen the "T.O.N. Nosferatu" yet.
Nona F. Mecklenburg
Big McLargehuge is probably a spambot
Old Mar 4th, 2009, 05:07 AM       
No, just a red mark that is going away. I was pretty drunk and didn't do it right. Just passed out and woke up with my dog licking my face.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 4th, 2009, 05:11 AM       
there's been nights that i watch the nosferatu thing twice in a row ;o i love it. ONE BURNS THE SPIRIT, THE OTHER YOUR FLESH. I found it at gamestop for TWO DOLLAS

thats good ;o i have scars on my wrist from the last time i tried to kill myself, and i probably did permanant damage to my body when i tried to od
Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old Mar 4th, 2009, 05:13 AM       
I guess you're not talking about the movie
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 4th, 2009, 05:14 AM       
Kahl, I think we have the same bedspread......
BANNED

Old Mar 4th, 2009, 05:28 AM       
hehe. That blankets so coool and comfy

i just watched the part with your signature.

lol the first scene that it plays in is hilarious. I want to make an avatar of it ;o
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Mar 4th, 2009, 08:40 AM       
god licorice allsorts are wonderful.
Egg
Old Mar 4th, 2009, 08:41 AM       
???
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Mar 4th, 2009, 08:46 AM       
http://www.carouselcandies.com/store...maincat/20.htm , go down about half the page

They're not like black jellybeans, they're tempered slightly by slabs of frosting (I like the brown ones best). I get them at the Jewish deli in Madison in bulk and when I run out I scrounge up more anywhere I can. Was thrilled to see them selling at CVS in easy-to-spot black bags.
Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old Mar 4th, 2009, 08:49 AM       
Man PEZ was awesome

I used to have one Scrooge and two Garfield PEZs.
I think I still have the Garfield ones, atleast I don't remember tossing 'em away.
Egg
Old Mar 4th, 2009, 08:50 AM       
Ahhhh.
They look good, but I'm not a fan of black licorice.
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 4th, 2009, 08:51 AM       
I'm not either, I can't stand black jellybeans or twizzlers.

This is more like a really, really mild version of horehound, if you've had that. Kind of dark and spicy.
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 4th, 2009, 08:52 AM       
Molasses! That's exactly what it tastes like. Dark molasses.
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Mar 4th, 2009, 08:53 AM       
Sorry Kitsa, I don't eat anything that tastes disgusting.
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 4th, 2009, 08:54 AM       
Liar, you're in the UK. You have no choice.
Egg
Old Mar 4th, 2009, 08:54 AM       
I like molasses.
Hmmm.....
I'll have to check out that brand.
Hitler's Canoe!
Old Mar 4th, 2009, 09:00 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
Liar, you're in the UK. You have no choice.
You've made a powerful enemy today, Kitsa.

We used to have an empire and everything.
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 4th, 2009, 09:03 AM       
:P

I eat much British food, and know it well enough to know how truly nasty some of it is.

British chocolate is way better than American.
Egg
Old Mar 4th, 2009, 09:04 AM       

And now you just have Marmite and Elton John.
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 4th, 2009, 09:13 AM       
gaaarrggh marmite gaaaaagghhh.
Egg
Old Mar 4th, 2009, 09:15 AM       
My sentiments exactly.
Hitler's Canoe!
Old Mar 4th, 2009, 09:35 AM       
I find it extremely hard to believe anyone could dislike a salty black paste made of... dead yeast or something.
Egg
Old Mar 4th, 2009, 09:40 AM       
Yeah Marmite looks TOTALLY appetizing.
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 4th, 2009, 10:06 AM       
Marmite is like if you took Guinness and made a thick paste of it, added salt and then let someone ferment it a bit in their sweaty asscrack before scraping it into a jar.