Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Oct 2nd, 2009, 11:48 AM        STOCK TALK
I'm thinking of buying stock for shits and giggles.

I think that investing in something like NTDOY ( recession proof) would be good. At least, in short term gain, it'd be good. Prices seem too have dropped during the typical summer lull and they'll pick back up after holiday season. If I buy now and sell then, I could stand to make a few bucks as I understand it.

Of course, Nintendo stock only goes up, on average.

I dunno.

I think it's important to look into and invest in things you know. Of course, what I really know about the stock market could fit on the head of a pin.

EDIT: Activision-Blizzard. I'm telling you, it's up three points this year. For someone whom doesn't make their living off of trading this stuff, that seems like a lot to me. And with Starcraft, the "Hero" games, however many other WoW expansions coming out, to say nothing of Diablo III (though I think that's more niche than Starcraft and WoW), there will be a lot of ways for Activision to make money. And considering that Bobby Kotick is a profit maximizing faggot, they're gonna make money hand over fist in the next couple years.