Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Feb 3rd, 2009, 05:37 PM       
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4p-R9pJbMFQ

Fucking fuck, I love home. COME TO ME, SKYLINE.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Feb 3rd, 2009, 05:42 PM       
eeeeeeeeyyyyarrrrrgggghhh

But then again the last time I got near a Skyline I had like a 104 fever and the shakes, so it might have imprinted the revulsion on me.

Have you ever seen the Cleveland ep of "No Reservations" where Anthony Bourdain goes to Skyline?
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Feb 3rd, 2009, 05:45 PM       
They have Skylines in Cleveland?

WTF
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Feb 3rd, 2009, 06:00 PM       
Hell, I have a Skyline less than 5 mins from me. I could walk to it, but I'd have to cross I-75.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Feb 3rd, 2009, 06:06 PM       
I wouldn't eat fuck-all in Cleveland, if I had things my way.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 3rd, 2009, 06:10 PM       
Nothing tastes as good as you remember. Disappointment awaits you at every corner. My heart is as black as their fryers oil.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 3rd, 2009, 06:21 PM       
I think Kitsa should give me her Myspace link so I can add her.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 3rd, 2009, 06:24 PM       
It's an exclusive club of me and my buddy Tom.
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Feb 3rd, 2009, 06:42 PM       
I really wish they'd replace the Tom account with a Rupert Murdock account since Tom and his bundles of cash are long gone.

That said who the hell still uses MySpace anyway? Jeez get the with times, gramps!
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Feb 3rd, 2009, 06:47 PM       
Mybe he's obligated. Likeit was in his contract to be everybody's friend.

Kinda like Brewster's Millions.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 3rd, 2009, 06:51 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalMilitia View Post
That said who the hell still uses MySpace anyway?
Very anti-social people who are trying to be social
teacup of sunshine
Old Feb 3rd, 2009, 07:04 PM       
My family ruined Myspace for me.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 3rd, 2009, 07:18 PM       
Family ruins everything. Dumb jerks.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Feb 3rd, 2009, 08:30 PM       
I wish facebook was still only for college and university students and alumni. I don't like seeing fucking townies and pictures of their trucks popping up all over the place.

That was very funny. Well done.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Feb 3rd, 2009, 08:41 PM       
I use myspace to keep in touch with people who don't have facebook.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Feb 4th, 2009, 12:05 AM       
SHeeit man, Lord Sappington's getting actual advice? And sympathy? Least the fucker can do is get pissed off already
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Feb 4th, 2009, 12:16 AM       
Fackin boooooooooored, goddam

what are you fuckers doing
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 4th, 2009, 12:17 AM       
Drinkin and postin
Ancient Mariner
Old Feb 4th, 2009, 12:19 AM       
Working with inks this thick is like working with oils, I have FIVE fucking canvases drying all around me so that I can keep working on them

WHy the hell aren't you drinking with real people, anyway, it's not like you're stuck in a town where everything closes before 9:00
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 4th, 2009, 12:27 AM       
Actually I am. I am 2 hours north of LA. We don't even have a hotel here. Dad moved everyone here so that my little brothers wont get in as much trouble as I used to. So he picked a stupid area with nothing around. I could go to the only bar there is, but it is far from being a happy bar.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 4th, 2009, 12:28 AM       
What inks are you using? Post a link and I can pretend to agree that I know what they are.
Ancient Mariner
Old Feb 4th, 2009, 12:29 AM       
I'll just put up one of the shitty color doodles
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 4th, 2009, 12:31 AM       
But that doesn't show me the pens you are using.
Ancient Mariner
Old Feb 4th, 2009, 12:31 AM       

I'm not putting any actual pieces up, though
Ancient Mariner
Old Feb 4th, 2009, 12:33 AM       
Pens? Shit, I use anything that I have at my disposal to spread the ink around

Mainly me steeltip calligraphy pen, though