Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old May 27th, 2010, 12:07 AM       
Same here, but I'll take that over having to waste time lining everything up perfectly.

taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old May 27th, 2010, 12:44 AM       
most of the time i just press the stick line a headshot and pull the trigger right now i'm addicted to treasure hunting and strangers tasks

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Jun 1st, 2010, 12:40 AM       
Well, I got 100% in single player, and my total time played thus far is over 9 days. Money well spent...especially considering how little of that time was spent in multiplayer.

That was very funny. Well done.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jun 1st, 2010, 12:41 AM       
If it ever comes to PC, I'm gonna buy it for certain. Seeing as how it happened with Grand Theft Auto, though, it looks like I'll be waiting for a while.

I heard an interview with Lazlow and he said they wanted to sell a lot of copies first before giving people a chance to pirate it to a great extent. Which is logical, I guess.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jun 1st, 2010, 11:07 AM       
I need to play more single player. I just got the lasso.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Jun 1st, 2010, 11:13 AM       
You need to play more multiplayer too.
Old Jun 1st, 2010, 11:15 AM       
I also hear you kicked my sons ass in some free for all too. He was all

"Man that Lochness guy keeps killing me. "

SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jun 1st, 2010, 01:28 PM       

The mic wasn't on so I thought we were playing with you. I pulled up my horse in front of your sons....then he shot it in the head. I retaliated with dynamite. Was it him playing the whole time?
Old Jun 1st, 2010, 01:30 PM       
No. I was playing up to some point at Fort Mercer. Then I had to go on baby duty and had him take over because I was only going to be away for 10 min or so. I think he was only playing while you guys were doing the death match shootouts or whatever they are called in this game.
SKATASTIC
Old Jun 1st, 2010, 01:34 PM       
Okay, that makes more sense then. You missed me shooting Sam's head off and then doing a Mexican hat dance around it though.
Old Jun 1st, 2010, 01:35 PM       
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Jun 1st, 2010, 05:21 PM       
I'll be doing a shitload of multiplayer this week. No job and no interview until Monday, so time to nerd it up.

Old Jun 1st, 2010, 05:36 PM       
My gamertag is Pirrotes. If Im online just send me an invite and Ill come help blast whatever you want. Just watch your horse.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 1st, 2010, 06:37 PM       
ILL PROBERBLY BE PLAYING THIS A LOT THIS WEEK TOO SO I MIGHT ADD YOU GUYS

MY NAME IS SEPHONE ON XBOX LIVE IF YOU WANT TO ADD ME.
SKATASTIC
Old Jun 1st, 2010, 06:51 PM       
Kahl. We need to round up some banditos.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 1st, 2010, 06:52 PM       
IM NOT A BANDITO IM STILL A MINER

The Wolf
Old Jun 1st, 2010, 07:12 PM       
z0mb0id be my name.

SKATASTIC
Old Jun 1st, 2010, 09:24 PM       
Going to hop on in a bit with some beer.
BANNED

Old Jun 1st, 2010, 10:21 PM       
dimnos just added me :O

ill be back on in a little bit
The Wolf
Old Jun 2nd, 2010, 12:16 AM       
I've been hunting with some IRL friends in the not so IRL world of RDR. BRB in a bit.

The Wolf
Old Jun 2nd, 2010, 05:09 AM       
I forgot to add ya, Kahl. WE MAKE A GOOD BOUNTY HUNTING TEAM!

BANNED

Old Jun 2nd, 2010, 05:11 AM       

that dude that kept saying BITCH. like the entire game was so ridiculous
The Wolf
Old Jun 2nd, 2010, 05:28 AM       
Part of what makes this game so fun to play online is the abundance of retards. That one kid that kept bitching was a riot.

Old Jun 2nd, 2010, 10:38 AM       
"You guys are dicks! You just lucky I was already hurt AND I didnt see you! Your dicks. Dicks. "
SKATASTIC
Old Jun 2nd, 2010, 11:44 AM       
THAT KID WAS A BITCHING DICK