Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Loveline
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Aug 12th, 2009, 11:11 AM        Pop the question with penguins!
I actually think this is kind of cute, but I don't know about just turning random people loose in a room with penguins. I hope that it's supervised.

http://www.newportaquarium.com/weddingproposals.cfm
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 12th, 2009, 12:27 PM       
It is cute, but unless the penguins are bloodthirsty mutated beasts I want nothing to do with it.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Aug 12th, 2009, 01:34 PM       
If she says no you can start kicking them at her.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Aug 12th, 2009, 07:26 PM       
I'm also curious about the hired diver with the WILL YOU MARRY ME sign. Wouldn't there initially be some confusion as to who was actually asking? Does the diver get a heads-up on which warped blob outside the tank he should be aiming for when he holds up the sign?

I remember when Taco Bell had those sauce packets that said WILL YOU MARRY ME. I got kind of pissed off at those, because I imagine a lot of people had a lot of misunderstandings that way.

Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 12th, 2009, 08:12 PM       
Nothing says "love" like heartburn and loose stool.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Aug 12th, 2009, 08:19 PM       
They should have made a Taco Bell sauce packet that just said "No" on it.