Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

yabuturtle sucks
Old Nov 4th, 2020, 10:11 PM        Idiots voting for bigger idiots.
I think it's painfully obvious they have rigged it. Why do you think they had mail in ballots. To mess up the votes. We know damn well Biden was never popular when he served under a horrible president like Obama. He slurs his words, gropes women, has a corrupt family and he's winning? Trump was popular before he became president and he's more popular now. They needed an excuse to have mail in ballots. The virus was the excuse.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fS6x...ature=youtu.be

https://www.roxytube.com/

This points out the election is clearly rigged. The virus was never the threat, but from your own government.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Nov 5th, 2020, 02:42 PM       
Stop trying to promote your weak ass site.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Nov 5th, 2020, 11:34 PM       
lmao

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Nov 5th, 2020, 11:42 PM       
yabuturtle lives in the buttfuck Ozarks. His county of like 18,000 people voted 80% Trump. They probably didn't get internet in his community until 2011. He simultaneously believes that democrats are dumb AND masterminded a cunning rube-goldberg device of a conspiracy to steal the election. He probably accidentally dropped half his Digiorno pizza onto his brown shag carpeting tonight and it splattered on the bowling pin he uses as a replacement table leg.

yabuturtle sucks
Old Nov 7th, 2020, 04:37 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
yabuturtle lives in the buttfuck Ozarks. His county of like 18,000 people voted 80% Trump. They probably didn't get internet in his community until 2011. He simultaneously believes that democrats are dumb AND masterminded a cunning rube-goldberg device of a conspiracy to steal the election. He probably accidentally dropped half his Digiorno pizza onto his brown shag carpeting tonight and it splattered on the bowling pin he uses as a replacement table leg.

This forum is dead, like your dick. But figured I would say something of substance before I head out. But here's hoping you'll get kicked out since you're reported.
Some of the things here show that Biden stole the election. He was never popular, served under a horrible president, creeps on women, has empty rallys and slurs his words

https://www.roxytube.com/watch/elect...h2jLCIFXR.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fS6xOuhsiJw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ykwf...st=LL&index=11

Now I know this site is great, even if the forum is basically 4 chan's son in some ways, but it would be nice to have someone actually reply with a comment. Not just sophomoric insults from a douche-fag like Esuohlim
Old Nov 7th, 2020, 06:20 PM       
Biden is a huge creep. He's a senile old fart. He slurs his words. He barely knows where he is right now. And now he's your president, fucker. Enjoy.

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Nov 9th, 2020, 12:03 PM       
Look out ya butt turtle! Biden is right behind you about to rub your shoulders!
Amicable Herculean
captain516 is probably a real personcaptain516 is probably a real person
Old Nov 10th, 2020, 11:30 AM       
Don't blame me; I voted for Kodos.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 11th, 2020, 11:02 AM       
Kodos - He won't kill all of you.
Great campaign slogan.
You may already be there.
pickled
Nick is probably a spambot
Old Nov 12th, 2020, 08:18 PM       
I just wish rog didn't post his super spicy political statements on twitter under his i-Mockery handle.

Regardless of politics and personal beliefs, I will always remember this place as somewhere where we all came together to be nostalgic manchildren and shit on each other without actually wishing harm on one another just because of our beliefs.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Nov 16th, 2020, 08:20 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by yabuturtle View Post
But here's hoping you'll get kicked out since you're reported.

Isn't Milpool a mod? Even if he isn't though, not like the mods will ban him over your candy ass report
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Nov 16th, 2020, 03:33 PM       
Yeah I think they are trying to use the old Troll Tactic #15.
Where you find someones mentally ill youtube page (and those aren't in short supply) and use it in conjunction with a shit posts to try to get people to hate you.

The problem is we are too high class here. These tactics alone won't work. Now if you got us to like you and enjoy your company, and then turned heel on us and took it all away. That would be different. But let's face it, no one ever liked you. You don't know how to get people to like you. You only know how to get people to brush you off into a corner and be ignored.
Amicable Herculean
captain516 is probably a real personcaptain516 is probably a real person
Old Nov 17th, 2020, 03:18 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick View Post
I just wish rog didn't post his super spicy political statements on twitter under his i-Mockery handle.

Regardless of politics and personal beliefs, I will always remember this place as somewhere where we all came together to be nostalgic manchildren and shit on each other without actually wishing harm on one another just because of our beliefs.
Well, he and everybody else have another month to post their CUTTING EDGE takes on Trump. Next year things will start settling down and we can slowly go back to being (relatively) normal...I hope.
pickled
Old Dec 12th, 2020, 03:30 AM       
Dunno about that, chief. I think it's just gonna get snobbier and shittier from here. Especially if there are more lock downs.

I just wanna grill, goddamnit.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 7th, 2021, 07:48 PM       
No yabuturtle hot take? WTF? We need to add a ping system in here.
pickled
Old Jan 25th, 2021, 03:51 AM       
I, for one, am loving this administration.