Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jul 17th, 2011, 10:15 PM       
right here
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jul 17th, 2011, 10:16 PM       
haha jk start at the beginning!
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jul 18th, 2011, 08:21 AM       
homestuck's biggest problem is that the first 1,000 or so pages suck and mostly revolve around kids dealing with shitty inventory systems that are never mentioned again
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 18th, 2011, 08:30 AM       
Just want to make sure, I went to the site and it started with some armless kid in his room, and he looked at posters, then he put things in his Syladex, and then other things happened that I didn't get...

Is it interactive at all? Or is it just a comic?

Also, when does there be music.

+1 for the slimer shirt though.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jul 18th, 2011, 08:35 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin View Post
first 1,000 or so pages suck
See, that's why I stopped caring.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jul 18th, 2011, 08:46 AM       

THANK YOU, BASED GOD
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jul 18th, 2011, 08:55 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrashO View Post
Just want to make sure, I went to the site and it started with some armless kid in his room, and he looked at posters, then he put things in his Syladex, and then other things happened that I didn't get...

it's just a comic, but sometimes it has flash animations with sound and music
was never good
Old Jul 18th, 2011, 09:00 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
THANK YOU, BASED GOD
nsfw
Spoilers!
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 19th, 2011, 09:12 AM       
OH GOD
Old Jul 19th, 2011, 10:40 AM       
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin View Post
it's just a comic, but sometimes it has flash animations with sound and music
also, sometimes there's sections that tell the story in pseudo-SNES-RPG style like this http://www.mspaintadventures.com/?s=6&p=004692
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Jul 19th, 2011, 01:28 PM       
Oh shit son are we posting Homestuck music

I bought three albums so far; Midnight Crew, Volume 4, and Volume 5. 5 is by far my favorite, even if there are too many remixes on it. The only song I really don't like is Hardchorale, which is more obnoxious than funny.

That new Exile album is pretty sweet, too.
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Jul 22nd, 2011, 11:21 AM       

Comic con preview of beavis and butthead that's returning to air. I thought it wouldn't be the same, but other than no music videos, it pretty much is and that's awesome.
OH GOD
Old Jul 22nd, 2011, 11:43 AM       
ehh the part where they made fun of jersey shore was good i guess

c+
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Jul 22nd, 2011, 06:54 PM       
"This is like a family tree, if your family was made of whores"

That vid brought me back to teenage me, I approve

I also find Butthead making fun of the Jersey Shore to have some actual social gravitas to it
was never good
Old Jul 22nd, 2011, 11:17 PM       
man that was great

b&b was the best
OH GOD
Old Jul 22nd, 2011, 11:43 PM       
yeah that was pretty much the highlight for me, too
Prepare for time warp.
Old Jul 22nd, 2011, 11:46 PM       
Christ I can't wait! This is like one of the only shows that I own on DVD aside from Ren and Stimpy. I do hope they don't leave the music videos out, there is 100x more garbage out there now then there was in the 90's.
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Jul 23rd, 2011, 12:22 AM       
I don't think they will since MTV no longer plays music videos (never watch the channel, so I am just going based on what I've heard). Here's what is written in a news article about them coming back... "the duo now also comments on UFC fights, movies such as Twilight, and, of course, MTV reality shows like 16 And Pregnant, Teen Mom, and—as seen here—Jersey Shore"
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Jul 23rd, 2011, 08:52 AM       
Quote:
Christ I can't wait! This is like one of the only shows that I own on DVD aside from Ren and Stimpy. I do hope they don't leave the music videos out, there is 100x more garbage out there now then there was in the 90's.
Do current music videos even exist in tv format nowadays?
was never good
Old Jul 23rd, 2011, 01:23 PM       
yes

though you mostly see them at gyms, for whatever reason
was never good
Old Jul 23rd, 2011, 06:54 PM       

rocco talking is the best part
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jul 24th, 2011, 12:58 AM       
Prepare for time warp.
Old Jul 24th, 2011, 05:10 AM       
WOMAN AFRAD O PICKLE.

SHE WOULD HATE I-MOCKERY

Last edited by ThrashO : Jul 24th, 2011 at 06:24 AM.
Prepare for time warp.
Old Jul 24th, 2011, 06:41 AM       
I don't know what the hell this shit is. But I think it's great.