Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 28th, 2011, 07:11 AM       
i am about to die

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 28th, 2011, 09:08 AM       
Hard luck.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 28th, 2011, 11:40 AM       
:nipplesofayoungman
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Apr 28th, 2011, 11:40 AM       
I hate almost everything today.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 28th, 2011, 01:00 PM       
I hate almost everything everyday.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Apr 28th, 2011, 01:03 PM       
I hated everything yesterday.
*SMILE SMILE*
Otto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 28th, 2011, 01:38 PM       
Life stretches out in front of me like a beatuifuKILL YOURSELF
"You've gotta' look to the future. The future is anarchy. I'm talking about lawlessness, I'm talking about the Lebanons of the future. I'm talking about the breakdown of the whole system. The military defending people against people. You won't get your appropriations waving that flag, there's no glory in that kind of warfare!"
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Apr 28th, 2011, 01:44 PM       
PAGE 3001 FUCK LIFE

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Apr 28th, 2011, 02:06 PM       
I love today!
Banned

Womti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucks
Old Apr 28th, 2011, 02:18 PM       
:camerondiazsnipples
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Apr 28th, 2011, 02:54 PM       
Spaghetti once I can prove you're womti you're out of here

Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Apr 28th, 2011, 03:27 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin View Post
why would you do photorealistic art with vectors
That's the retarded assignment I've been given.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Apr 28th, 2011, 03:27 PM       
:daylate/dollarshort
Banned

Old Apr 28th, 2011, 03:28 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
Spaghetti once I can prove you're womti you're out of here
Ancient Mariner
Old Apr 28th, 2011, 03:29 PM       
Obviously PROS can do it, but since I'm a glorified freshman... Fuck this noise. I got other final projects that this bullshit is cutting into. If MLE can come up with a quick fix, I'm gold
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Apr 28th, 2011, 03:56 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grislygus View Post
:daylate/dollarshort

You need to use CELL shading on the STEM.

Last edited by 10,000 Volt Ghost : Apr 28th, 2011 at 06:01 PM. Reason: locked the caps
Old Apr 28th, 2011, 04:01 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spaghetti View Post
If I get 5 votes to ban you anyway, I'll do it

Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Apr 28th, 2011, 04:05 PM       
I'd say yea to that.
Ancient Mariner
Old Apr 28th, 2011, 04:10 PM       
I vote AGAINST it, out of boredom. I further claim, without any precedent or proof, that my vote counteracts GW's and you have to get five MORE yes votes
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Apr 28th, 2011, 04:12 PM       
He's not even amusingly retarded, though!
Banned

Old Apr 28th, 2011, 04:39 PM       
sez who?
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Apr 28th, 2011, 04:46 PM       
:carminalappleempanadas
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Apr 28th, 2011, 06:25 PM       
Willie "madlibs" mobbs would be a gangster ass mobster name.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Apr 28th, 2011, 06:52 PM       
SHE WORE A RAAAAAAAAASPBERRY BERET
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 28th, 2011, 07:42 PM       
the kind you find in a second hand store?