Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Mocker
Ant10708 is probably a spambot
Old Jan 14th, 2009, 09:06 PM       
Go see this movie fuckers.

BUMP
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jan 14th, 2009, 10:41 PM       
the only part about this movie was how he went overboard driving home the point that the old dude was totally racist, OK WE GET IT HES RACIST YOU DONT HAVE TO HAVE HIM SAY A RACISM IN EVERY SENTENCE GUYS SHUT UP ALREADY
Mocker
Ant10708 is probably a spambot
Old Jan 15th, 2009, 11:31 PM       
Maybe you should stop being such a pussy and learn how to laugh at old white racist men and their highly inappropriate comments. You clearly never met an old timer in real life exactly like the one clint eastwood was portraying or you would of loved it. He played his part near perfect.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jan 16th, 2009, 02:12 AM       
maybe you need to quit being such a heeb
ni kar'tayl gar darasuum
Kybo Ren is probably a spambot
Old Jan 16th, 2009, 08:26 AM       
fucking awesome you zipperheads!

but that song at the end, clint sings like a muppet.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jan 16th, 2009, 12:43 PM       
Sheeit, nice to see a great character actor sticking to their guns
mmmm....custom user title
TheBigMan045 is probably a spambot
Old Feb 1st, 2009, 08:38 PM       
Damm now i'll have to see it only opened here last thursday
See, there's three kinds of people: dicks, pussies, and assholes. Pussies think everyone can get along, and dicks just want to fuck all the time without thinking it through. But then you got your assholes. And all the assholes want us to shit all over everything! So, pussies may get mad at dicks once in a while, because pussies get fucked by dicks. But dicks also fuck assholes. And if they didn't fuck the assholes, you know what you'd get? You'd get your dick and your pussy all covered in shit!
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 10th, 2009, 06:47 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
I don't know what comercials you guy saw, but the ones I saw make it look like Clint meets a punk kid who is surrounded by gang life and wants to not be. Clint helps him out by doing it for his pussy ass.
Just watched this movie and I feel justified.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Jun 10th, 2009, 07:10 PM       
So what you are saying is that its a story about a pussy ass kid who has to get a decrepit old man to fight his battles for him?
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 10th, 2009, 07:14 PM       
If only Jonathan could have such a role model.
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Jun 10th, 2009, 07:17 PM       
The ending definitely got me by surprise. Seriously, complete 180 for a Clint Eastwood character.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 10th, 2009, 07:27 PM       
Shhhhhhh, but yeah.