Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 12th, 2011, 02:12 PM       
Look at you little girls, all gossiping about who is the alpha male.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Apr 12th, 2011, 02:18 PM       
I'll throw my hat in the ring, in case you're feeling lonely.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Apr 12th, 2011, 03:12 PM       
WHU-OH, Auntie Tadao has the rolling pin ready
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 12th, 2011, 03:30 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by MLE View Post
helm
Oh yeah.
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 12th, 2011, 03:35 PM       
i win
God Emperor of Brigadoon

King Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 12th, 2011, 03:41 PM       
Flattery won't get Helm posting here again.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Apr 12th, 2011, 09:50 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Look at you little girls, all gossiping about who is the alpha male.
I AM AT THE VERY LEAST THE LAMBDA MALE

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 12th, 2011, 09:55 PM       
You are easily more of a man than these Nancy's.
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 12th, 2011, 10:08 PM       
Throwing bait so obvious it's got sinkers attached, Tadao clearly out to prove his nonchalant claim to the rank of 'alpha male'.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 12th, 2011, 10:13 PM       
Oh yeah, that's what I'm doing.

You little pussies can go back to talking about which man is better than you.
Old Apr 12th, 2011, 10:24 PM       
It's jokes. You're taking it seriously and getting riled up because you ACTUALLY think you are better than everyone
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Apr 12th, 2011, 10:25 PM       
I told you guys to hush, it's Aunt Tadima's time of the month
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 12th, 2011, 10:26 PM       
Oh god, you're another GW aren't you. You really think I take it seriously? Wow. That's pretty gay. I really don't know how to respond to you now.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 12th, 2011, 10:30 PM       
Gus, dude calm down. I was only joking. Don't get all serious on me.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 12th, 2011, 10:32 PM       
OH OH, I'M DEFLECTING BECAUSE I REALLY CARE WHAT YOU THINK OF ME
Ancient Mariner
Old Apr 12th, 2011, 11:10 PM       
I'm always completely serious about everything and am offended that you would somehow imply that you felt that I wasn't at some point in time DICKBAG
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Apr 12th, 2011, 11:41 PM       
I made a bratwurst, chicken, and mashed potato sandwich and fuck if that wasn't the greatest sandwich ever.
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Apr 12th, 2011, 11:54 PM       
No way fucker mine is the alpha sandwich

OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Apr 13th, 2011, 12:03 AM       
i cant believe we had a "whose the baddest dude" conversation and j tithonius pednaud didnt get brought up yet

dude looked like a truck with a tophat on
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Apr 13th, 2011, 12:03 AM       
coz you only eat dick sandwiches

bonnnnnnnnng
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Apr 13th, 2011, 12:05 AM       
JT Pednaud has the life I want to have and I strive everyday to try and make mine a tenth as interesting as his.
Mocker
The Retro Kat is probably a spambot
Old Apr 13th, 2011, 12:43 AM       
Mine's gonna be a knuckle sandwich if you knuckleheads don't keep it down!
Gas and masturbation are highly unlikely to be connected with each other. Have you tried to stop masturbating? Has the gas subsided as a result? Perhaps you could try the same experiment by increasing the times you masturbate daily. Do you notice that the gas is increasing?
Old Apr 13th, 2011, 12:57 AM       
No fucking way

frappez le cochon rouge
Old Apr 13th, 2011, 01:44 AM       
I KNOW RITE :O
Old Apr 13th, 2011, 01:50 AM       
Hey Retro Kat did you bring Emu and ScruU2wice back with you, you big fairy