Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 5th, 2011, 04:14 PM       
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Feb 5th, 2011, 04:50 PM       
howsit going, pub?
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Feb 5th, 2011, 05:03 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pub Lover View Post
A pair of Eights?
A Six and an Eight

I also shot Colonel Tigh in the head. But then he came back

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Feb 6th, 2011, 12:03 AM       

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Feb 6th, 2011, 12:40 AM       
I had a derealization attack today.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 6th, 2011, 12:52 AM       
You have to change your avatar.
Old Feb 6th, 2011, 12:57 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
I had a derealization attack today.
The internet is pretty much telling me that a derealization attack gives you the same symptoms as standing up too fast

frappez le cochon rouge
Old Feb 6th, 2011, 01:08 AM       
It's like that, but it's existential, too, not just sensory like vertigo or something. It's a sort of anxiety attack, or a lot like jamais vu.

The closest approximation of it is to imagine seeing yourself in the third person or the world shifting like in Jaws when Brody's sitting on the beach.

EDIT: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derealization

I don't like that Linden website's definition.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Feb 6th, 2011, 01:11 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhukov View Post
You have to change your avatar.
I'm never changing it now.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Feb 6th, 2011, 02:16 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
Is that a wiry chick or an effeminate dude. I mean, I don't care; I'll fuck it, but it'd be nice to know beforehand.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Feb 6th, 2011, 02:20 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pub Lover View Post
Now show me your dick!
I ALREADY POSTED A PICTURE OF MY BURLY POPEYE FOREARMS FOR YOU DURING THE CENSUS, LESS IS MORE YOU GREEDY MAN
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 6th, 2011, 02:23 AM       
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Feb 6th, 2011, 02:26 AM       
lol
Ancient Mariner
Old Feb 6th, 2011, 02:28 AM       
Pub's going to have wet dreams of being teabagged while titfucking your face now
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 6th, 2011, 08:16 PM       
tits and a dream can't fix that mess
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Feb 6th, 2011, 08:19 PM       
Holy shit am I tired.
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Feb 6th, 2011, 11:51 PM       
I glued my fingers together with fake nail glue. That was my day.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Feb 6th, 2011, 11:54 PM       
I want a TR 808
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 7th, 2011, 12:25 AM       
I watched Puppy Bowl VII
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Feb 7th, 2011, 12:38 AM       
:D
Nona F. Mecklenburg
Big McLargehuge is probably a spambot
Old Feb 7th, 2011, 12:44 PM       
Everything is right in the world as long as i-mockery.net is still the same!
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 7th, 2011, 12:55 PM       
HEY BIGGY!
Nona F. Mecklenburg
Old Feb 7th, 2011, 01:45 PM       
YES?
Old Feb 7th, 2011, 01:53 PM       

Nona F. Mecklenburg
Old Feb 7th, 2011, 02:24 PM       
Thank you milhouse backwards. I'll let you decide what i do today, fyi we do have an abandoned meat factory in tucson.