Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

rockfuckcunt
bigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 21st, 2010, 09:40 PM       
i just started always sunny today. got season 1+2 and so far its lol
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 21st, 2010, 10:04 PM       
I'ts never ending lol
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Feb 22nd, 2010, 11:07 AM       
The first episode of Always sunny I saw was when they find out Dennis' grandfather was a nazi. I laughed so hard when
Spoilers!
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Feb 22nd, 2010, 11:15 AM       

The first episode of Always Sunny I saw was the Gang Exploits a Miracle when it first aired, and I didn't like it. I got back into the show again before the 5th season aired and watched all the episodes. I still think the Gang Exploits a Miracle is the weakest episode of all of them.

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog

Last edited by Esuohlim : Feb 22nd, 2010 at 03:44 PM.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Feb 22nd, 2010, 01:53 PM       
yeah, that episode isn't that great.

I usually try and introduce new people to the show with either "The gang gets invincible" or "The gang solves the north korea situation"
Mocker
Ant10708 is probably a spambot
Old Feb 22nd, 2010, 02:47 PM       
I also thought the miracle episode was a tad weak but they can't all be amazing.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Feb 22nd, 2010, 03:43 PM       
i have watched a couple of episodes of this show

i did not like any of them, i hate all the characters
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Feb 22nd, 2010, 03:45 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant10708 View Post
I also thought the miracle episode was a tad weak but they can't all be amazing.
The rest of them are

Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
i have watched a couple of episodes of this show

i did not like any of them, i hate all the characters
You probably hate Seinfeld too, right

IT'S JUST NOT YOUR BAG

OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Feb 22nd, 2010, 03:52 PM       
yes i also hate seindfield
OH GOD
Old Feb 22nd, 2010, 03:53 PM       
it's possible i just hate shows based in cities that are full of jerkasses though
SKATASTIC
Old Feb 22nd, 2010, 04:00 PM       
I don't like Seinfeld.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 22nd, 2010, 04:00 PM       
king of the hill, mission hills, etc
rockfuckcunt
bigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 22nd, 2010, 04:05 PM       
seinfeld is awesome

jerry seinfeld can get on my nerves, but george castanza's character is just brilliant
Mocker
Ant10708 is probably a spambot
Old Feb 22nd, 2010, 04:06 PM       
I was at my friend's house this past friday and his gf kept comparing Seinfeld to Friends and I kept dying a small bit inside .

No one there appreciated Seinfeld
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Feb 22nd, 2010, 04:18 PM       
Old Feb 22nd, 2010, 05:57 PM       
I love Seinfeld. George is probably my favorite character ever along with Coach McGuirk and maybe Buster Bluth

SKATASTIC
Old Feb 22nd, 2010, 06:05 PM       
My main complaint about seinfeld isn't even about the show itself. It's always seeing clips of funny parts of it on FOX commercials. I used to watch it and kind of think its funny....but I can only take so many 10 second clips and one liners from a show when its not even currently playing.

"YADDA YADDA YADDA. YADDA YADDA YADDA. YADDA YADDA YADDA. YADDA YADDA YADDA........

SEINFELD AT 7:00 PM EST
FOLLOWED BY THE SIMPSONS AT 7:30 PM EST."

put me past my breaking point.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 22nd, 2010, 06:29 PM       
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 24th, 2010, 04:46 PM       
I'm rewatching all of It's always sunny season 1,2 and 3 today. I'm in tears laughing at all of it. My mom wandered in during "Underage Drinking : A National Concern" and I had to try to explain the logic they use to justify things. On cue they started breaking down why they are helping the youth by selling them drinks in the bar and my mom almost fell over laughing.

Heh
Old Feb 24th, 2010, 05:23 PM       
Yeah, I rarely actually laugh out loud during shows that are supposed to be funny, but Sunny can actually put me in tears too. I don't remember the episode, but the entire scene where Frank takes Dennis to an orgy and it's just a bunch of fat people wearing masks eating buffet food was the funniest damn thing I think I've ever seen.

☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 24th, 2010, 05:30 PM       
Oh man I need the dvds past season 3 but I'm fucking broke next month already.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 24th, 2010, 08:00 PM       
you should just do what other people do and burn your own dvds or something until you can buy it if you still want to
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 24th, 2010, 08:10 PM       
Yeah, I could download the avi's
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 24th, 2010, 08:12 PM       
or you could hook your computer up to your television :O