Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Mocker
ziggytrix is probably a spambot
Old Feb 3rd, 2006, 01:58 PM       
And I would encourage you to note that the infection rate among black Americans is currently 50% of the total infected population according to the November 2005 report by the US Department of Health and Human Services Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). This is despite the fact that they make up only 12.9% of the American population.

So would you then have me believe blackness spreads disease, you ignorant kunt? If you cannot comprehend that correlation is not causation please don't ever talk about your thoughts on "why things are they way they are" again, because you have the understanding of a juvenile.
Pharaoh is probably a spambot
Old Feb 3rd, 2006, 04:40 PM       
According to the black film-maker of a UK documentary, Living with Aids, the reason AIDS is so widespread in Africa, with 6,000 people dying every day, is because it's normal for black people there to be sexually promiscuous. The same reason that AIDS is widespread among gays here.

'Samura made the programme to try and find out why Aids was destroying his continent and after speaking to a number of such men as Joshua came to realise that sexual attitudes played a huge role.

He went further last night, saying that in the pervasive culture, where children start having sex at five, six or seven, 'success [for men] is measured by the number of women they sleep around with' and women 'were disempowered'.

He felt qualified to make the controversial comments, he said, because he had grown up in the same environment where it was normal to be promiscuous. 'The majority of poor people tend to live in single rooms and it is very difficult to have privacy,' he told The Observer. 'We [would] see elder members of the family when they were having sex. I grew up in that setting.'
Link here

And black African immigrants are spreading AIDS to black people in the West.

'The AIDS crisis facing Britain's African community is to be tackled by Ministers amid fears that cultural taboos are hampering the battle against infection.

A quarter of cases of HIV in this country are now among people of African origin, though they form less than 1 per cent of the population.

And doctors are alarmed not just at the rise in immigrant cases, but at the spread of the virus through Britain's settled black community.'
Link here
Mocker
ziggytrix is probably a spambot
Old Feb 3rd, 2006, 05:13 PM       
Thank you for that unequivocal argument that SEXUAL PROMISCUITY (not HOMOSEXUALITY) is what causes the spread of HIV.