Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Puddle Pirate! ARRRR!
DamnthatDavid is probably a spambot
Old Oct 26th, 2005, 03:36 AM        Dreams of the Zombies.
Most horror fans out in the world today can attest to the fact that they have had at least one zombie dream. Most are guns blazing, surrounded by zombies etc. etc. Some few have dreamed of being a zombie, and munching on delicious, nutritious, human flesh. Then others, have such fucked up, strange, and distrurbing dreams that they just have to share them.

The dream starts, as it always does, in the middle of the action. I was driving through Texas, trying to find where my sister's national volleyball game tourny was being held. When I happened upon a small, dried up, oil town. I decided to stay the night in the local inn.
The inn owner was only 15-16 years old, and he sounded like a idiot.
"We ain't got no room left in the bedrooms, but yer welcome to stay in the basement, it's full of kittens."
He stomps on the floor boards, and I could make out the cries of the baby cats. I decided to take the basement room. I walk outside, and down the stairs. I find the room, and it is filled with kittens. Not kittens running across the floor filled, but filled from wall to wall, 6ft deep, full of mewing kittens. As I watch the fur balls roll around, A zombie explodes outwards from the middle of the kitten room, and starts coming from me.

the dream changes channels.

A very attractive women is talking to a young scientist.

"Doctor, I can't marry you, for I have only... ONE LEG"
She rips off her dress, and there is just one leg, not like she lost the other leg in nam, but one freaking huge leg. The doctor looks down, and back up.
"that's ok, for I have to show you something"
He rips off his coat, and it is the most disgusting sight. Organs hanging out of a shattered ribcage, blood oozing, guts gooshing, open chest cavity sight.
"Will you marry me?"
The women backs away.
"No thanks"

The doctor rips off his face to show a disgusting pig/human skull.
"I can't let you go now! I love you!"
The pig/zombie/monster then grabs the girl and bites off half her face as she desperately tries to hop away.

I woke up after that.
rockfuckcunt
bigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 26th, 2005, 06:46 AM       
alt+3 alt+4

SOLDAT: "hahaha" "bitchin'"
Mocker

James sucks
Old Oct 26th, 2005, 10:32 AM       
I've had about 6 dreams about zombies. Most of them have been about zombies by themselves, and me trying to run/hide from them. A few have involved other shit happening, like being in a genetics lab or something.