Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Turrican't. :(
Kitsunexus is probably a spambot
Old Mar 22nd, 2010, 12:24 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
He'd rather be on the internet instead of drinking and and hunting for pussy.
And I suppose you typed that message by squeezing a hooker's tits?
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 22nd, 2010, 12:30 PM       
Slow down, guy.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Mar 22nd, 2010, 12:32 PM       
oh god they're 100% right!

you ignorant fucks

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Turrican't. :(
Kitsunexus is probably a spambot
Old Mar 22nd, 2010, 12:39 PM       
OK at the time of this writing so there's now been a 4 minute delay between my post and this post, which means this has gone past the stage where it's fun for everyone, and now we're just kinda slogging through this shit hoping one party quits or gets banned. This stage is when shit gets nasty, and it's never fun when things get nasty.

Arguably, I'm not able to get as nasty as some of you, but I'm a dickass for making you guys get nasty in the first place. As I've mentioned, I like you guys, so I'm being a total dick here, even past my personal tolerance for my douchbagginess.

So allow me to apologize and just say that I've been a real fucking retard. This is how I get my kicks, being a fucking idiot on forums and this seemed like the kind of forum where you would be accepted easier if you just jumped in and started acting like I did. Upon reflection, that was one of the worst mistakes I could make, and I don't think I could ever earn your forgiveness. I have GOT to find some better outlet for expressing boredom than this, right? Shit, I'm a fucking loser man.

I'm not going to expect these words to measure up to anything by themselves, instead I'm going to show my word by being a better poster on these boards, of which I am a guest and will behave as such in the future. Starting this instant I'll try to pick less fights with people, cut back on my negativity and language, and will avoid stupid attention stunts alltogether.

I'm sure there's already been a reply to my previous post in the time that I've taken to type this, but I'm not responding to it, nor will I continue to post in this flamewar thread.

I CAN be a good person, and I'm going to show it to you, for as long as I last on these boards (which may not be long ). And if making this change causes you to think of me as a pussy, so be it, I don't care.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 22nd, 2010, 12:40 PM       
pussy
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Mar 22nd, 2010, 12:56 PM       
this guy sounds like my ex :/
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 22nd, 2010, 01:02 PM       
Hi, everyone. What did I miss?
You may already be there.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 22nd, 2010, 01:18 PM       
Woah woah woah. Nobody hates you, it's ok

If you want to talk about it, sens me a PM. You're not a loser.
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Mar 22nd, 2010, 03:06 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
this guy sounds like my ex :/
KITSUnexus... holy shit
MAMA MIA!
Terra is probably a spambot
Old Mar 22nd, 2010, 03:13 PM       
Probably should have started a "Hi I'm new" thread. Poor little fella.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Mar 22nd, 2010, 05:00 PM       
This is where you went wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsunexus View Post
...I like you guys...So allow me to apologize and just say that I've been a real fucking retard. This is how I get my kicks, being a fucking idiot on forums...I don't think I could ever earn your forgiveness...I'm going to show my word by being a better poster on these boards...I'll try to pick less fights with people, cut back on my negativity and language...
Needs more of this.

Quote:
so be it, I don't care.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 22nd, 2010, 08:58 PM       
Actually, P, I think it adds to the humor value.
You may already be there.
pickled
Nick is probably a spambot
Old Mar 23rd, 2010, 04:10 AM       
Hey guys, you wanna get drunk and go pound some snatch?
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Mar 23rd, 2010, 04:24 AM       
no i want to get drunk and snatch some pounds from an englishman

then get hookers
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 23rd, 2010, 07:06 AM       
But will you spend said stolen pounds on the hookers in question, or will you bang and bolt (which is like dine and dash, only you do it to hookers)
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 23rd, 2010, 06:47 PM       
OH SHIT! I just realized why he came back. He thought somone would ask him to stay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsunexus View Post
Ummm, yeah....

I'm not leaving, I just wanted a thread to point out the ED page. Had I known that you guys actually WROTE most of it I wouldn't have even bothered. I was going to come back EXACTLY one week from the post but you had to go and fuck that up, so meh. Anyway, I'm not leaving of my own volition. BTW stop being a furry, and stop derailing threads.
Also, If he created this thread to tell us about the Ed article why did he not tell us about the Ed article till he got back? He's a little faggot pussy who threw a cry baby fit and wants to be forgiven.

Guys, this anime fag is gonna ruin our forums and if we don't put a stop to it now, he might actually earn a right to post useless crap like Babs does.
filthiest soap dish
Old Mar 23rd, 2010, 06:48 PM       
Hey, do not EVER compare me to this battlestar galactica fuck.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Mar 23rd, 2010, 06:55 PM       
Ruin the forums? You've SEEN the "dumped" thread, everybody's been castrated
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 23rd, 2010, 06:58 PM       
All these little faggots with feelings need to be weeded out.
filthiest soap dish
Old Mar 23rd, 2010, 07:04 PM       
That's very discriminatory of you. What ever you have been told, faggots DO have feelings too, not just the nerve endings in their assholes.
MAMA MIA!
Old Mar 23rd, 2010, 07:12 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Babs View Post
That's very discriminatory of you. What ever you have been told, faggots DO have feelings too, not just the nerve endings in their assholes.
My nerve endeings just tell me when to push, I wasn't aware that if I said "no" I would hurt their feelings.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 23rd, 2010, 07:28 PM       
WTF, don't quote that little queer. I don't want to see his posts. AND!

WTF Terra,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terra View Post
I'm sorry that cunt did that to you. It's time to go forth and get fucked now. Start spreading the seed.
I thought you were a hardcore cunt? You need a good raping.

WTF
filthiest soap dish
Old Mar 23rd, 2010, 07:32 PM       
Terra, don't listen to him, I'M A GOOD PERSON. Tadao is just threatened by his insecurities. DON'T LET HIM SPEAK FOR YOU, DON'T LET HIM!
MAMA MIA!
Old Mar 23rd, 2010, 07:34 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
WTF, don't quote that little queer. I don't want to see his posts. AND!

WTF Terra,

I thought you were a hardcore cunt? You need a good raping.

WTF

A good raping is going to require a decent dick, isn't it, slamwhammy?