Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Mocker
KevinTheOmnivore is probably a spambot
Old Mar 3rd, 2007, 02:26 PM        Coulter calls John Edwards a faggot

LINK

What the hell is wrong with this vile creature?
Mocker
theapportioner is probably a spambot
Old Mar 3rd, 2007, 03:28 PM       
Well, he's a faggot, for one.
Little Monster
Miss Modular is probably a spambot
Old Mar 3rd, 2007, 05:46 PM       
Look at Ann Coulter as the heir to GG Allin. All she needs is some gallery space in Williamsburg, and she'll be all set to perform her new show.

In all honesty, I'm not sure if she's really as reactionary as paints herself to be. I really believe she says about 70% of the stuff she says because she knows it'll guarantee her attention. I heard some gossip once that she's really into S&M--the "submissive" part. If that's true, that's very telling.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Mar 3rd, 2007, 09:36 PM       
I love Anne Coulter, she's one of the greatest IRL trolls we have right now.
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Mar 4th, 2007, 10:15 AM       
She's apparently a big fan of the Grateful Dead, too. Whattaya make of that?
Little Monster
Old Mar 4th, 2007, 05:33 PM       
Somebody needs to give Ann a copy of this:

The Moxie Nerve Food Tonic
mburbank has disabled reputation
Old Mar 5th, 2007, 11:42 AM       
Coulter's a former Dude.

Women don't have Adam's Apples.
=======

Preechr is probably a spambot
Old Mar 5th, 2007, 11:46 AM       
That's her neck vertebrae.

How can someone who obviously thinks so much of their ideas have so little respect for expressing them? How can someone who so yearns to be taken seriously make so little effort?!
Old Mar 5th, 2007, 11:50 AM       
Nah, her neck vertabrae just makes her admams apple more prominent by pushing it forward.

She's a skinny ass ex dude.
noob 4eva
maggiekarp is probably a spambot
Old Mar 6th, 2007, 04:43 PM       
Some broads can get adam's apples if they're real skinny or something. Like Sanda Bullock.

Man, Ann Coulter. She's awesome from an artistic point of view, what with her angles and controversial styles, but she is ultimately a very scary bird lady.

I think calling John Edwards a faggot is hilarious and maybe she's just using the new meaning of the word
Old Mar 6th, 2007, 04:50 PM       
She called Al Gore a 'Total Fag' in an interview once.
noob 4eva
maggiekarp is probably a spambot
Old Mar 6th, 2007, 04:56 PM       
I call people fags all the time and no one raises a stink about it

Then again Coulter is a crazy nigga
Mocker
Ant10708 is probably a spambot
Old Mar 6th, 2007, 09:21 PM       
You are also someone the public does not care or know about.
Will chop you good.
sspadowsky is probably a spambot
Old Mar 6th, 2007, 10:09 PM       
From my pal Norman, a very funny comic:

I'm not pissed at Ann Coulter for sorta calling John Edwards a faggot. Let's face it, he kinda is. Not in the I-suck-cock-and-take-it-up-the-ass way, but in the I-take-three-days-to-respond-to-being-called-a-faggot-and-when-I-finally-do-it's-by-getting-all-righteously-indignant-and-demanding-an-apology-like-a-faggot way. So good for her for calling it like she sees it. It's our first amendment right (a right that Ann seems to recognize only when she agrees with its expression) to call a spade a spade, and a pussy a faggot. So in the spirit of that right, I'm sending Ann Coulter the following email.
Subject: Kudos!
Dear Ann,
I would like to congratulate you on your refusal to apologize for calling John Edwards a faggot. I've always suspected that you have balls. Now, I'm sure of it.
And it is thanks, in no small part, to you and your refusal to kowtow to the politically correct Zeitgeist on our culture that I feel emboldened to tell you that you are a cunt.; a cunt with balls, perhaps, but a cunt no less. To be clear, you're not a cunt in the vulgar-reference-to-the-female-genitalia way, but in the I'm-just-another-common-stupid-cunt-who-should-only-open-my-mouth-when-there's-a-dick-there-waiting way. It is also due to your intellectual bravery that I feel free to tell you that I hope you lose both your tits to cancer, then get raped at knifepoint by your oncologist.
To be clear, this is not so much a hateful response to your recent speech in which you sorta kinda called John Edwards a faggot (an opinion I happen to share) as it is an affirmation that all opinions. even those of a tranny cunt, have their place in political discourse. Despite your being such a cunt, and my wishing that you would die of cancer and stab wounds compounded by rape trauma, you're sort of a hero to me. That is, at least as far as the free speech thing goes.
One last suggestion: While I would never presume to tell a cunt such as yourself where to next exhibit her cuntiness, might I propose, in your next speech, calling Obama a nig_ger? I'm sure the idea has already come to you on many occasions (and I know you don't want to have to go to rehab for that, LOL) But, I'm afraid you might still bow to societal pressures and resort to wimping out and only calljing him an Uncle Tom or a Porch Monkey. To be clear, those are both great descriptive terms, but they are unbecoming of a cunt such as yourself. Cunts like you should always go with nig_ger.
A fan,
Norman Wilkerson.
Little Monster
Old Mar 7th, 2007, 09:05 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by sspadowsky View Post
One last suggestion: While I would never presume to tell a cunt such as yourself where to next exhibit her cuntiness, might I propose, in your next speech, calling Obama a nig_ger? I'm sure the idea has already come to you on many occasions (and I know you don't want to have to go to rehab for that, LOL) But, I'm afraid you might still bow to societal pressures and resort to wimping out and only calljing him an Uncle Tom or a Porch Monkey. To be clear, those are both great descriptive terms, but they are unbecoming of a cunt such as yourself. Cunts like you should always go with nig_ger.
HAHAHAHA!!!

Little Monster
Old Mar 11th, 2007, 05:37 PM        Has Ann Coulter Reached Her Tipping Point?
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070311/...tv_ann_coulter

I don't know if she's reached her "tipping point" necessarily, but I think people might be growing tired of her schtick. One can HOPE.

Has Ann Coulter hit her tipping point?

By DAVID BAUDER, AP Television Writer

Sun Mar 11, 11:56 AM ET

Ann Coulter has been a reliable name for years among people who plan television news shows — an attractive, articulate blonde conservative who's made a living lobbing verbal bombs.

Following her use of a gay slur about Democratic presidential candidate John Edwards this month during remarks to the Conservative Political Action Conference, some on TV are wondering whether her shelf life is expiring.

Many were angered by her use of the "f-word". Coulter later said she considered it a "schoolyard taunt." She said it was a joke about "Grey's Anatomy" actor Isaiah Washington saying he would seek counseling after using the word to refer to a fellow actor.

At least four daily newspapers have dropped Coulter as a columnist, citing her comment about Edwards.

Head-turning remarks are hardly anything new for the author of "Godless: The Church of Liberalism" and "How to Talk to a Liberal (If You Must)." In "Godless" last year, she wrote of World Trade Center widows: "I've never seen people enjoying their husbands' deaths so much."

"It's a world of `are you talking about me? are you talking about me?'" said Steve Friedman, executive producer of "The Early Show" on CBS. "And eventually you have to get more and more outrageous to be talked about. One day you cross the line and become persona non grata. I think she's getting close. I think Bill Maher is getting close."

Friedman has no plans to book Coulter on his show, but said he had no plans even before her Edwards comment.

Some people on NBC's "Today" show didn't want to see Coulter before she was booked to talk about "Godless" last summer, said Jim Bell, the show's executive producer.

He overruled them. Having only certain points of view would make for a bland program, he said. Since Coulter is a best-selling author, clearly there's an audience that responds to her. Coulter also appeared on a "Today" segment this Feb. 8, debating a University of Pennsylvania professor.

Bell said last week that Coulter's legitimate points of view are beginning to get lost in the noise of being outlandish.

"She sometimes goes out of her way to push some buttons and tends to generate more heat than light," he said. "We love a lively debate, but we would tend to get people who would generate more light."

Said Tom Rosenstiel, director of the Project for Excellence in Journalism: "You do wonder whether she's destined for `Dancing With the Stars' at some point."

Several conservatives criticized Coulter for her Edwards remarks. Fellow columnist Michelle Malkin lamented that Coulter had tarred the work of people at the Washington conference. She called Coulter's humor "tired old shtick." Tim Graham, director of media analysis at the Media Research Center, said some conservatives envy the attention she gets and dislike how she distracts from legitimate arguments.

"If you got the sense that she was saying things you thought she believed, it would help," he said.

Still, Graham said it would be "outrageous" if Coulter is blacklisted by networks but Maher isn't. The HBO comic angered some by recent remarks suggesting more people would live if an assassination attempt against Vice President Dick Cheney had been successful.

The liberal organization Media Matters for America, which has long campaigned against Coulter, hopes this is a "defining moment" that causes TV networks to turn their backs on her, said spokesman Karl Frisch.

MSNBC once fired Coulter as a regular contributor after a remark she made to a Vietnam veteran. But Coulter has appeared there as a guest on shows and the network has no policy against her.

The remarks "won't stop conservatives from buying her books and her ability to sell books is what drives her bookings on TV," said MSNBC's "Hardball" host Chris Matthews.

CNN had scheduled Coulter to appear with Paula Zahn last Monday. The network said Coulter canceled her appearance.

"We have and will continue to interview provocative guests and ask them tough questions," CNN spokeswoman Christa Robinson said. "We don't have overall bans about anyone. We will book them when we think it is appropriate to do so, on a case by case basis."

The changing nature of cable news may limit Coulter's ability to speak to those who don't already agree with her. Cable talk shows used to be built upon fiery debate, while now there are more shows that take a point of view and depict world events through that prism. Think Lou Dobbs, Keith Olbermann and Glenn Beck.

A spokeswoman for Coulter did not return a call for comment. Coulter, however, did appear on Fox News Channel's "Hannity & Colmes" three days after the Edwards remark and belittled the idea that it would do lasting damage to her. It's a cycle, she said: she says something, the same people become hysterical, and that's the end of it.

It's about her 17th allegedly career-ending moment, she said.

"It happens about every six months," Coulter said, "and you're always there to put me on TV, Sean."