Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Jan 30th, 2010, 11:56 PM       
I finally got GUitar Hero 5 back. I'd love it to death, if almost all the songs didn't suck. They went from being fun, heavier songs to classic rock. That's REAL fun to play to.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jan 31st, 2010, 12:13 AM       
Because everything not from the early to mid nineties must suuuuuck.
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Jan 31st, 2010, 12:33 AM       
It's not that the music sucks, it's that it's boring to play. A lot of them are fairly slow and repetitive, compared to faster, more challenging songs on Rock Band.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Feb 2nd, 2010, 10:20 AM       

Best song on any fake plastic instrument game.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Feb 3rd, 2010, 01:26 AM       
While y'all fags are busy with Mass Effect 2, I'm playing Jade Empire, a much better game probably.

Kung Fu > Space Opera

Using the keyboard and mouse setup is sorta klunky, and since the combat system looks to be flow-y I'd probably do well getting a game pad or something.

I like it otherwise, though! Kung Fu exploitation is something that can be whored to me any time.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Feb 3rd, 2010, 02:01 AM       
I was gonna get Jade Empire, but I couldn't remember if I liked it or not, so I didn't.

I know the Kung Fu was aight, though.
drifting in the void
OxBlood is probably a spambot
Old Feb 3rd, 2010, 06:57 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitar Woman View Post
While y'all fags are busy with Mass Effect 2, I'm playing Jade Empire, a much better game probably.

Kung Fu > Space Opera

Using the keyboard and mouse setup is sorta klunky, and since the combat system looks to be flow-y I'd probably do well getting a game pad or something.

I like it otherwise, though! Kung Fu exploitation is something that can be whored to me any time.

As much as I love Jade Empire...ME2 is WAY better in a lot of ways. One thing that JE does better though is this little feature in the conversations. In JE, you can see the emotion that is tied to the response before choosing it by looking at your character´s facial expression.
Old Feb 3rd, 2010, 10:09 AM       
To bad JE felt totally incomplete. And that only a few of the styles were actually worth a damn. Other than that a good game though.
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 3rd, 2010, 03:22 PM       
i'm addicted to mgo but as for now i'm playing silen hill 1 cause i got it from psn

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
Token Bleeding Heart
Old Feb 3rd, 2010, 06:50 PM       
Playing Fallout 3 again. On the hardest mode. I thought Raiders sucked before....
Banned
silvering is probably a spambot
Old Feb 4th, 2010, 12:54 AM       
I am playing Mario Strikers now!
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Feb 4th, 2010, 12:59 AM       
that's definitely not a suspicious first post
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 4th, 2010, 01:43 AM       
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Feb 4th, 2010, 09:10 AM       
The FYE superstores are closing in my area so everything is 50% off. Picked up Devil May Cry 4 for $15 and its pretty fun. I like that Nero is voice-acted by Johnny Yong Bosch too.
Token Bleeding Heart
Old Feb 5th, 2010, 12:46 AM       
I found out today that GameStop doesn't even sell used xbox original games anymore. Every time I go into that store, I walk out a little more pissed off than last time.
Mocker
Ant10708 is probably a spambot
Old Feb 5th, 2010, 02:27 AM       
Taking a break on Darksiders and playing No More Heroes for the first time which I just got after purchasing it used for relatively cheap. First impressions is that the game kind of feels like Madworld.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Feb 5th, 2010, 11:08 AM       
Played Saints Row for a bit at my cousins house. It reminds me more of like a modded version of GTA III than a good game.

Things I did like about it:

When you jump in the water off a bridge you do a cannonball; and have the option of warping back to land.
The vehicle names for the cop car are "Five-O" and the cop motocycle is names estrada.
The kills with the Samurai Sword.
If you go on the side missions where you dress as the police its called "The fuzz" and a camera man will hang out your p/s door to videotape your "justice".

Things I did not like about it:
No one really cares if you shoot/kill people right next to them.
The cops are pretty terrible at their jobs.

Last edited by 10,000 Volt Ghost : Feb 5th, 2010 at 11:42 AM.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 5th, 2010, 11:31 AM       
I grabbed Torchlight off of Steam. It shamelessly rips off Diablo and Diablo 2. Still, it is fun especially if you love the Diablo games
Old Feb 5th, 2010, 12:37 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
Played Saints Row for a bit at my cousins house. It reminds me more of like a modded version of GTA III than a good game.

Things I did like about it:

When you jump in the water off a bridge you do a cannonball; and have the option of warping back to land.
The vehicle names for the cop car are "Five-O" and the cop motocycle is names estrada.
The kills with the Samurai Sword.
If you go on the side missions where you dress as the police its called "The fuzz" and a camera man will hang out your p/s door to videotape your "justice".

Things I did not like about it:
No one really cares if you shoot/kill people right next to them.
The cops are pretty terrible at their jobs.
The first one or second one? Second one is WAY better than the first. Really fun multiplayer too.
SKATASTIC
Old Feb 5th, 2010, 01:50 PM       
I'm not sure but leaning toward Saints Row 2. I was only there for about 30 mins. I might rent it sometime but I need to finish Devil May Cry 4 first.... and Star Ocean TLH too
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Feb 5th, 2010, 02:18 PM       
I think you're talking about the second. It's a classic, really. I'd go back to playing it before GTA IV.
Old Feb 5th, 2010, 03:15 PM       
Oh yeah. I liked it much better than GTA 4. I would pick it up again myself if I knew anyone to play it online with.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Feb 5th, 2010, 03:58 PM       
I WILL PLAY SAINT'S ROW 2 ONLINE WITH PEOPLE
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Feb 5th, 2010, 04:18 PM       
It's fun online.

I BOUGHT DAWN OF WAR DEUX TODAY.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 5th, 2010, 05:27 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordSappington View Post
I found out today that GameStop doesn't even sell used xbox original games anymore. Every time I go into that store, I walk out a little more pissed off than last time.
I have almost completely written GameStop out of my life. I go to Play It Trade It they sell everything console-wise