Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 16th, 2009, 10:39 AM       
beer already did lets wait for the tacos specially with all the salsa i put on them

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Sep 16th, 2009, 11:45 AM       
I should probably eat something at some point. But, dammit, I really want a candy bar
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Sep 16th, 2009, 04:52 PM       
potato leek soup
mmm muffins
Wiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 16th, 2009, 04:53 PM       
Speaking of candy, I like butterfingers ^.^
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Sep 16th, 2009, 04:55 PM       
I made do with a stale 3 Musketeers. It wasn't great. I'd been hoping they'd have twix in the vending machine.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Sep 16th, 2009, 04:58 PM       
Top Ramen with Shitake Mushrooms.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Sep 16th, 2009, 05:32 PM       
Darkvare did you make those tacos and if so how did you prepare the steak? thanks
teacup of sunshine
Old Sep 16th, 2009, 05:49 PM       
"es carne de burro".

"it's nice to meet you, too!"

From the simpsons where homer goes to Cuba.
Amicable Herculean
captain516 is probably a real personcaptain516 is probably a real person
Old Sep 16th, 2009, 06:31 PM       
I love that episode.
I hear they have a street named after me in San Francisco. It's full of WHAT!?
Esq.
stevetothepast is probably a spambot
Old Sep 16th, 2009, 07:39 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Top Ramen with Shitake Mushrooms.
GODDAMMIT I LOVE ME SOME TOP RAMEN ALMOST AS MUCH AS I LOVE ME SOME TITTIES.
teacup of sunshine
Old Sep 17th, 2009, 05:15 PM       
I'm making mashed potatoes from scratch...just for my damn self. Well, me and the baby, but I feel so selfish.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Sep 17th, 2009, 05:33 PM       
a roma tomateh
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 17th, 2009, 05:38 PM       
well not really but i can tell you what to do for a nice steak khal first grab a beer, pepper, garlic, onion and any other spice you wanna use.

now grab some of the meat and put it in a big container making a layer, pour beer on it and sprinkle with all the spices, cut the onions in small pieces and put them in the meat do this with as many layers the amount of meat lets you, after that grab the meat and shake it and stir it for a while around 30 seconds and let it marinate for 2 hours or so if you wanna make it for tacos cut it in small squares before you cook it no oil necesary

i'm gonna ask the man who did the tacos and tell you how to do it later

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
teacup of sunshine
Old Sep 17th, 2009, 06:08 PM       
beer and wine do amazing things to meat. Now you're making me want coq au vin

I stumbled across a recipe the other day for butterscotch pie...calls for real scotch. Must try that.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Sep 17th, 2009, 07:07 PM       
oh yea that sounds like its about the recipe i use, except I use beer and some chicken broth usually.

I've never tried cooking it without oil though so I'll try that next time. Thanks.
Forum Virgin
Nyahnyah is probably a spambot
Old Sep 17th, 2009, 07:15 PM       
A burger created by the gods of gods
teacup of sunshine
Old Sep 17th, 2009, 07:17 PM       
some lackluster chicken fried rice from an "Asian helper" mix. It doesn't taste very helpful. Matter of fact, it tastes like someone backed a dump truck full of sodium up to the pan.
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 17th, 2009, 10:38 PM       
Fresh chocolate chip cookies.

teacup of sunshine
Old Sep 19th, 2009, 03:04 PM       
Got jalapeno poppers going in the oven. Trying to make up for some really shitty ones I had yesterday.
Esq.
Old Sep 19th, 2009, 03:31 PM       
i love jalapeno' poppers
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Sep 19th, 2009, 11:03 PM       
A red grapefruit that's a little bigger than a softball.

God damn, it's delicious.
teacup of sunshine
Old Sep 21st, 2009, 08:10 PM       
green fluffy stuff. Fan-freakin-tastic.
...for breakfast?!
Schimid is probably a spambot
Old Sep 21st, 2009, 08:35 PM       
i am eating the stuff that chojin eats on his diet

it is delicious and makes me strong like my dad
teacup of sunshine
Old Sep 22nd, 2009, 10:34 AM       
Yesterday I wanted something chocolate and all we had was a bag of chocolate chips. I was planning to eat about a handful, a few chips at a time, as I was watching TV in bed. (Slovenly and decadent, I know).

So I haul myself into bed, get all comfortable with the chip bag resting on my stomach, and try to open it. It's sealed up tight. I struggle with it for a few minutes before the middle seam tears and the bag explodes, chocolate chips flying everywhere.

So then I'm grumbling, right, trying to find all the chocolate chips before they melt into the sheets and/or pillows and/or mattress. I think I've got them all rounded up and I throw them away, then give up on the chocolate chips and decide to take a nap instead.

When I woke up, the chocolate chips that had evaded capture had melted all over me, making me look as if I'd rolled in shit. How embarrassing.

Long story short, I'm never eating chocolate chips in bed again.
Esq.
Old Sep 22nd, 2009, 11:03 AM       
that made me almost piss myself laughing.