Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 12th, 2009, 02:58 AM       
A microwavable chicken pot pie. Yummy.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Apr 12th, 2009, 03:06 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
WHATEVER HELPS YOU SLEEP AT NIGHT, FATTY
SAM I WILL BREAK YOU IN TWO WITH MY BUFF MUSCLES

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Apr 12th, 2009, 03:11 AM       
AND THEN YOU WILL GO EAT A WHOLE STUFF CRUST PIZZA FLIPPED OVER ON TOP OF ANOTHER STUFF CRUST PIZZA.
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Apr 12th, 2009, 03:25 AM       
THE TWO PIZZAS CAN SANDWICH ANOTHER HAMBURGER

The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Apr 12th, 2009, 03:29 AM       
I bet you took that fucking picture just now.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 12th, 2009, 03:34 AM       
That looks good!
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Apr 12th, 2009, 04:04 AM       
I got some books that tell you how many Little Debbie snack cakes' worth of sugar that energy drinks and juices are. And how much shit you can eat when you think you're eating healthy.

http://www.menshealth.com/eatthis/Th...rica/index.php

They're like kiddie picture books but you can't put them down. I've got a grotesque fascination with the 5 Little Debbie oatmeal cream pies stacked up next to the bottle of "juice".

One of the Hungry-Man chicken dinners they say has the equivalent of 5 krispy kreme donuts' worth of fat.
Insane Writer
ZeldaQueen is probably a spambot
Old Apr 12th, 2009, 11:14 AM       
I've seen things like that, Kitsa. Reminds me of when my mom did some invenstigating on what exactly was in the foods we were eating. The result was that we got a huge diet purge, mostly involving stuff with high fructose corn syrup.

I just ate two small chocolate eggs from my Easter Basket. Happy Easter all!
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.
IWORKFORTHEMAN:MAN
Misdemonar is probably a spambot
Old Apr 12th, 2009, 11:36 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeldaQueen View Post
I just ate two small chocolate eggs from my Easter Basket. Happy Easter all!

MORE LIKE YOU ATE FIFTY, HAHA YOU FUCKING BLIMP

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH
The Unicorn
Old Apr 12th, 2009, 02:03 PM       
Penne Chicken Modesto
Insane Writer
Old Apr 12th, 2009, 03:52 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Misdemonar View Post
MORE LIKE YOU ATE FIFTY, HAHA YOU FUCKING BLIMP

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH
Actually no. I wanted to though.

I really should eat it fast, otherwise my mom gets stressed and eats some of it.
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.
Old Apr 12th, 2009, 04:08 PM       
Thank you I just love hearing about your mom in every single post you make

☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 12th, 2009, 04:20 PM       
I'd rather hear about how her little brother stares at her while she sucks on a chocolate bunny.
hAS RUG-BURN
Evil Robot is probably a spambot
Old Apr 12th, 2009, 05:54 PM       
I want to guage your eye out.
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 12th, 2009, 09:49 PM       
ZeldaQueen needs to post pictures of her mom. Without pics, all this talk of mom's and chocolate isn't doing my filthy imagination any good.
Insane Writer
Old Apr 12th, 2009, 10:23 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteRat View Post
ZeldaQueen needs to post pictures of her mom. Without pics, all this talk of mom's and chocolate isn't doing my filthy imagination any good.
Funny, I think it would do your mind a lot of good.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Apr 14th, 2009, 12:19 PM       

I got pissed off at the local mexican places because no one does black bean soup right. The last place I went to, I seriously think they just mixed a can of beans with a can of water and heated it up.

I do a can of rinsed beans with only a little bit of water, some chopped onions and garlic, a shitload of tabasco sauce and a little sea salt. And then you've gotta make sure to smush the beans when you're stirring it so the soup will be good and thick.

Black beans are very, very good for you.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Apr 14th, 2009, 09:10 PM       
dq midnight truffle blizzard
teacup of sunshine
Old Apr 15th, 2009, 08:44 AM       
I tried a bite of one but found it meh. How did you like yours?

This is breakfast for me. I'm taking pictures because I gots to keep this shit honest, yo. Otherwise it'd be too easy to say, "Oh, I had soy waffles and sprouts" and gorge myself on cake.

I guess I could technically take a picture of a healthy meal and then gorge myself on cake but GET OUT OF MY HEAD YOU FUCKERS.

☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 27th, 2009, 04:01 PM       
White Castle w/cheese
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 27th, 2009, 04:47 PM       
Steamed potatoes and sugar snap peas.
I am sooo going to Burger King when Jim gets home.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Sep 7th, 2009, 02:54 PM       
Margherita pizza.
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Sep 7th, 2009, 04:12 PM       
Multigrain Tostitos and Lipton Pureleaf iced tea. ;/
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Sep 7th, 2009, 06:05 PM       
I actually have never had a magherita-style pizza before, and I have to say that I enjoy them more than the typical sauce monstrosities.
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Sep 7th, 2009, 07:06 PM       
They are good.