Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Sep 29th, 2011, 03:45 PM       
I tried doing a re-watch marathon a few weeks back and somewhere around the middle of the second season I started feeling really weird mentally. I eased back off to one ep every couple of days and all was well again.
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Sep 29th, 2011, 03:51 PM       
Twin Peaks is a hard show to marathon, even though it kind of makes you want to. A lot of stuff happens in a pretty short time frame.
Level 29 ♂
Old Sep 29th, 2011, 04:14 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rongi View Post
I don't really watch anything on TV either, save for Breaking Bad. The Wire, IMO, is probably the best thing to ever air on television. Brilliant on every single level.

Emu, if you like Lynch, and assuming you haven't seen anything by the guys I mentioned before, check out That Obscure Object of Desire, The Discreet Charms of The Bourgeois, The Exterminating Angel, The Holy Mountain and El Topo. All good stuff
I haven't, and I will, thank you
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Sep 29th, 2011, 04:18 PM       
SOMEONE MENTIONED JODOROWSKY
Salticidae!
b_squared is probably a real personb_squared is probably a real person
Old Sep 29th, 2011, 04:18 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
:UPROARIOUSLAUGHTER

By the way, every time Pram Maven posts from now on they're getting dumped in a special thread because I'm sick of this bullshit. The five of you who still give him a hard time will be more than welcome to do all the fighting there
Thank you
DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 29th, 2011, 04:24 PM       
You know, I used to not watch tv shows a lot either, but before I deployed and during, I've run across some pretty decent stuff. I've watched Mad Men, Dexter, Its Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Archer, Californication, Game of Thrones and Wilfred.

Maybe it's due to my extreme boredom that I have to deal with here sometimes, but most of those shows were entertaining enough to sit through. I wasn't a big fan of Californication, but I still watched it just because I had nothing else to do or watch.

I knew my tastes changed when I actually started laughing at 'How I Met Your Mother'. Now, a guilty pleasure.
Salticidae!
b_squared is probably a real personb_squared is probably a real person
Old Sep 29th, 2011, 04:36 PM       
I keep missing Archer and Wilfred. No DVR . I'm going to have to rent them on DVD.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Sep 29th, 2011, 04:40 PM       
not that i realyl give a shit but isn't there a television thread this could be in you guys
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Sep 29th, 2011, 04:42 PM       
The chat room thread is for boner talk only

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 29th, 2011, 04:44 PM       
I'm about to give myself a boner then rub that boner then go to sleep. It's 1:15 over here in AfWHACKistan....so gentlemen, I bid you adieu.
Level 29 ♂
Old Sep 29th, 2011, 04:45 PM       
Boner stories.

Once I was taking a nap and it was the middle of July so it was kind of hot. I was laying on my stomach and apparently my junk was pressed up against my abdomen. In a sleepy daze I got up to go pee but my dick was stuck and I had a half-chubby going I was apparently too tired to realize it and I peed in my own face. Boner stories.
Level 29 ♂
Old Sep 29th, 2011, 04:56 PM       
Boner troubles.

Getting a boner while you're out and having to use the public restroom. Especially if the seat doesn't have that open front end. Boner troubles.
Level 29 ♂
Old Sep 29th, 2011, 05:00 PM       
Boner issues.

My Prince Albert became magnetized and now my boners always point north. Boner issues.
Banned

Pram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram Maven
Old Sep 29th, 2011, 05:01 PM       
There won't be a next time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentegarn View Post
You did do one thing funny finally though Pram.

You assumed a guy with no honor would behave honorably if you poured your heart into a project just because he said he would. He is right about you though, you are dumb. Everyone could see what he would do from a mile away cause, you know, no honor.

Next time deal with those of us who have the courtesy to treat you like shit straight up. We'll say no deal, but at least we are trying to help you directly even though you don't realize it
Level 29 ♂
Old Sep 29th, 2011, 05:02 PM       
Shameful boners.

You have a boner and the TV is displaying Golden Girls but the remote is too far away to reach. You finish anyway. Shameful boners.
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 29th, 2011, 05:08 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
not that i realyl give a shit but isn't there a television thread this could be in you guys
man who cares, the chat thread is like the only thread that gets any traffic anyway
DON'T F WITH ME
Old Sep 29th, 2011, 05:14 PM       
It's the only thread I really frequent. Making a whole new thread seems like such a hassle. Oh BTW I just rubbed one out as a quickie. Hopefully now I can get some sleep. The other night I finally fell asleep and then I heard "IDF IMPACT. SHELTER IN PLACE. DON IBA." Which pretty much means, 'hey, we got attacked. put your shit on and grab a gun'. These terrorists are SO inconsiderate.
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 29th, 2011, 05:17 PM       
ALSO isn't a bunch of people talking about movies/tv shows more interesting than a bunch of us telling pram maven he's a retard

but w/e back to boner talk

Hickman, have you shot any terrorists in the boner?
Level 29 ♂
Old Sep 29th, 2011, 05:19 PM       
I am honestly surprised Pram Maven still posts here. I mean god damn this shit was going years ago
Level 29 ♂
Old Sep 29th, 2011, 05:19 PM       
Boner status: Flaccid, but looking
DON'T F WITH ME
Old Sep 29th, 2011, 05:20 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rongi View Post
Hickman, have you shot any terrorists in the boner?
Every Goddamn day.
NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Sep 29th, 2011, 05:33 PM       
going on a date tomorrow

hopefully she'll touch my boner
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Sep 29th, 2011, 06:11 PM       
on vacation I got sun exposure on my bonar
Banned

Pram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram Maven
Old Sep 29th, 2011, 06:17 PM       
[b]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
:UPROARIOUSLAUGHTER

By the way, every time Pram Maven posts from now on they're getting dumped in a special thread because I'm sick of this bullshit. The five of you who still give him a hard time will be more than welcome to do all the fighting there
Suddenly it all makes sense. You only pick on the people who have everything going for them. Creative people with Aspergers...Geniuses who outshine your intellect. One by one, you struck them down and called them retarded and tried to get them to kill themselves; Jakeofalltrades: author. Lycurgus: film maker. Gabby Gaga: Artist, poet. Pram Maven: musician, composer. Don Carlson: animator, sculptor, filmmaker, voice actor, sound designer, writer.

Ah ha ha ha. Enjoy your life, Shithouse..or what you call a life. It will NEVER be great. None of yours will. And that is how I win this. That's how I beat you. I don't even have to do anything, it's just the way things were designed to be.

This is the last post you'll (n)ever see me from me, and I hope it echoes in your brain for years. You have nothing better to do than focus on other people. You are neglecting your own life and what you need to be successful. You ban people who can defend themselves!!

And to Roger Barr, the guy who created this site: Let it go, man. You're not the same pissed off dude anymore. Delete the forums. The rest of the site is great. You have the voice of a rock star and the wit of Sartre. The longer this part of the site is up, the more there will be people out there who hate you, and the less you'll be able to enjoy anything because you'll be in controversy constantly defending yourself from everyone you've wronged... Or worse, people who stumble on the site will close the window without giving it a chance because all the fighting here is making I-Mockery look bad. It's out of my hands now, but remember: what you put out into the world is what you'll get back. Karma is a bitch's boomerang with your name on it, and everyone gets one. That's the only fairness that exists.

To the people who did accept me; Pub, Gus, Fathom, Flagg...I'll miss talking to two you. You're both good people and I wish you the best.

Everyone else can suck my spoons.

Spoilers!
Level 29 ♂
Old Sep 29th, 2011, 06:26 PM       
Wish I could print that post.