Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Title
Jeff The Ninja is probably a spambot
Old Feb 19th, 2006, 11:04 PM        Anime, The Truth.
Ok, so this Board has been up for a while now, and I know that there are a Lot of anime haters here, as well as a Number of anime fans. So, I thought that I would bring out some truth on this subject.

The Average person, from Anti-Anime to Jonathan Clement To Perverted Otaku whose not ashamed to admit it.
This is on a scale from 1 to 6. 1 being highest and 6 being lowest.

6. The Otaku (Hardcore, intolerable faggot)

Ok, these people are Fucktards. Their emergence to the scene came shortly after the "Anime Boom" of the late 90's to around 2004. These people are so Obsessed with anime that they think of nothing else. They only listen to "popular" Japanese music (completely neglecting the fact that In Japan, Avril Lavigne is more popular than the soundtrack from whatever shitty Anime they watch). They also have no friends, or if they do, they only hang out at the local comic book store and have inane arguments about the plausibility of DragonBall GT. They also try to learn japanese through watching Anime with the Japanese Dubbing and english subtitles. This will lead to a skewered vocabulary consisting of bad english and three or four Japanese words that they try to use in every sentence. They also cosplay everyday, dressing up as their favourite character regardless of that characters gender. They Eat the most basic meals with chopsticks because "thats what japanese people use" without realizing that they live in North America where we use FORKS AND KNIVES, NOT CHOPSTICKS! They regard Anime as being the Greatest thing ever and will cry and bitch and moan whenever Somebody says something that they dont just agree with. They want japanese friends but in reality, the Japanese people they meet want nothing to do with them. So they cry until their new issue of Newtype comes in the mail.

5. The Anime fan: type 1 (semi hardcore)

This anime fan is leaning towards Otaku while maintaining his sanity. He will still eat with a fork and Knife, and isnt as crazy as Otaku's. These will still carry a Massive amount of Anime Info, but Will regard A lot of anime as complete garbage. Also, these people are usally big fans of the Matrix movies. They will also Cosplay, but only during certain events (Halloween, Movie Premiers, Conventions). They also have lives outside of Anime, in which they work and play videogames. Instead of Reading Newtype, they Read Shonen Jump every month and only buy Anime/manga that they enjoy reading/watching.

4. The Anime Fan:Type 2 (Casual Viewer)

Ok, so these are the people who pretty much watch DragonBall Z and thats about it. They are too Far away from Type 1 to go to a Comic Book Store. Plus, they are mostly normal people who like Explosions and Flashing objects.

3. The Average person (Never Watches)

This is anyone who doesnt really give a rats ass about this subject. Though they may not like it, they tolerate it and they view Otaku's as Science Fiction Fans, both misguided and Sad to see.

2. Anime hater (Just hates anime)

Funny thing about this guy, he will still hang out with Type one and type 2 anime fans. As long as they dont talk about anime (which isnt very difficult) they are the best of friends. They dont Care or like Anime but they tolerate it because everyone likes something that is out of the ordanary.

1. The Anti-Anime (Beats up Otaku)

Ok, so this guy is the person who beats up Otakus. He hates anime and uses the words "fag" "gay" "Homo". This guy hates anime and all other japanese things. This persons hatred is so strong as to never play any videogames because of the fact that Most are japanese. Except Halo, because all Intolerant Bastards Play Halo Online.

Founder of the E.P.O.A.E.P.I.C.A.P.H.W.H. Looking for Recruits

XBL Gamertag: KING HATESTAR
¡Olé!
xbxDaniel is probably a spambot
Old Feb 19th, 2006, 11:08 PM       
So, we rate ourselves now, right?

I'm like 3.2, I think.
Banned

Womti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucks
Old Feb 19th, 2006, 11:11 PM       
I'd rate myself on a current 3. but when I was 12, I watched pokemon on a regular basis. I didnt know any better.

red8ge is probably a spambot
Old Feb 20th, 2006, 12:19 AM       
im like a 4.5. i just watch paranoia agent and thats about it.
noob 4eva
maggiekarp is probably a spambot
Old Feb 20th, 2006, 12:37 AM       
5-6, minus a few things.

I'd be willing to cosplay, but don't plan to any time in the near future. I don't really like the Matrix movies, and I don't read Shonen Jump. I obsess occasionally, but I do that for stuff outside of anime too (I'm a Hideaki Anno fangirl, but I'm a bigger Stanley Kubrick fangirl). I only use chopsticks for noodles and sushi, but even then it's rare.

I respect good cosplayers and loathe the KAWAII chingy-chang fangirlese.

I also know the negative meanings of the word "otaku", so that boots me out of the 6 group pretty fast.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Feb 20th, 2006, 08:23 AM       
this is a stupid topic

jeff the ninja, you're stupid
Title
Old Feb 20th, 2006, 08:28 AM       
Executioneer is about a 1 or 2.

BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Feb 20th, 2006, 10:35 AM       
I'm like a -8

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Feb 20th, 2006, 12:52 PM       
i'm negative infinity my entire life is consumed by beating up anime kids and burying their yu gi oh! cards in catboxes and making cats drink a lot of water and pee on them because i'm hard core

:bape

red8ge is probably a spambot
Old Feb 20th, 2006, 03:30 PM       
all i watch is paranoia agent and thats it, i hate all other anime aside from that. so i might not be a 4.5
Marc Summers is probably a spambot
Old Feb 20th, 2006, 04:13 PM       
why did you post the same thing twice but reworded :/
im probably like a 4.2-ish cuz there's some I like and some i hate with a passion :/
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Feb 20th, 2006, 08:29 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff The Ninja
no i'm not you're just stupid
Banned
Location: Illinois, Alberta, Canada, Thailand, Space, Groundling Marsh, Manhattan, Man Hat Ton
ArrowX sucks
Old Feb 20th, 2006, 09:37 PM       
2 and 1/18
Title
Old Feb 20th, 2006, 09:55 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff The Ninja
no i'm not you're just stupid
No, youre stupid. You are probably a 6 and you dont want anybody to know because you are ashamed of jacking off to Hentai.

dipshed
GADZOOKS is probably a spambot
Old Feb 21st, 2006, 03:49 AM       
Jeff you rate a 10 on the fag scale right now.

Whoops i used homosexual slurs that means i must play Halo even though I never touched an XBox in my life. The only thing that's shittier then that chart is your human spirit, jeff.

OH GOD
Old Feb 23rd, 2006, 01:38 AM       
jeff the ninja you have an unrealistic view of the world around you

mutantenemy is probably a spambot
Old Mar 14th, 2006, 04:45 PM       
executionneer is right and btw according to your little steriotype list thingie
I'm totally a -5

Location: Location: Location: Location:Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:
Cybernetico is probably a spambot
Old Mar 14th, 2006, 11:32 PM       
Stupid stereotyping, stupid clechés, stupid make-a-big-deal-out-of-something-that-has-nothing-to-do-with-you.

This thread fails.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Mar 16th, 2006, 06:34 PM       
Fails like your mom did when she tried to have you aborted?
¡Olé!
xbxDaniel is probably a spambot
Old Mar 16th, 2006, 09:09 PM       
Fails like guitar woman when she's trying to be funny?
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Mar 17th, 2006, 11:37 AM       
So I saw this video where a naked anime girl is slicing open her stomach with a knife and then another anime girl chops her head off with a sword so uh what's the appeal to that dumbass anime fans geez

noob 4eva
maggiekarp is probably a spambot
Old Mar 17th, 2006, 08:12 PM       
You're going by what you've seen online. That's like saying that every Family Guy fan wants to see Brian and Lois fuck
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Mar 17th, 2006, 10:39 PM       
I do.
Old Mar 17th, 2006, 11:47 PM       
I saw Lois suck Death off once his pecker looked like the end of a dog bone.

The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Mar 18th, 2006, 12:02 AM       
I'm so serious. :/