Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Virgin
Pip is probably a spambot
Old Dec 14th, 2005, 07:48 PM        Something to ponder about Sleepaway Camp*spoilers*
First and foremost Sleepaway Camp is one of my favorite movies. Throughout the movie it kept me guessing who was the killer and even after the movie. It also has a great twist ending. Now, we all know Angela killed Paul at the end but did Ricky have a share in the murders? Consider these points:

When Paul meets Angela outside at one point in the movie Angela says "I thought you were the killer." At this point I don't believe Angela had killed any of the campers.

Motzart pulled a knife out on Ricky which was taken away by Chino. Chino then put it under his clothes in view of Ricky. A couple of minutes later that knife is used to cut the mesh in the bathroom. Later on in the movie when Meg is killed in the shower we see that same knife. How could Angela get ahold of this knife?

When Judy is killed we see a silloette(I know I spelt it wrong) of a person that is clearly not Angela. Te only other character that fits the silloette of the person seen is Ricky.

Anyways I now I sound like a loser leting out all those observations but I wanted to know if anyone else thought the same way.
Title
Jeff The Ninja is probably a spambot
Old Dec 15th, 2005, 12:44 AM       
Well, I just finished watching Sleepaway Camp again and I just noticed those too. I think that Ricky gave Angela the Knife to protect her from the boys at the camp. And the version of sleepaway camp I own has a Picture of Angela doing that "Fucked up stare" on the cover. Its pretty hard for me to look at.

Founder of the E.P.O.A.E.P.I.C.A.P.H.W.H. Looking for Recruits

XBL Gamertag: KING HATESTAR
agroskaterik is probably a spambot
Old Dec 15th, 2005, 01:02 AM       
this movie was horrrible. the thing i hate most about it probably has to be when that the girl with the weiner stays on the screen for the entire end credits making that toadly scary face. the time that that image was on the screen exceeded the time needed for it to burn into your brain, for real life.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Dec 15th, 2005, 12:07 PM       
Yeah, that end is pretty fucked up and thanks for reminding me of it

That was very funny. Well done.
agroskaterik is probably a spambot
Old Dec 15th, 2005, 12:52 PM       
I am so sorry, please dont be angry with me zomboid.