Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 18th, 2008, 12:49 PM       
ZQ and CiG - Ye have SINNED.

Repent!
You may already be there.
Insane Writer
ZeldaQueen is probably a spambot
Old Nov 18th, 2008, 01:09 PM       
Aw, I didn't mean too... T_T

Shall I flog myself?
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Nov 18th, 2008, 01:45 PM       
Or kiss each other.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Nov 18th, 2008, 02:00 PM       
Or just let CiG flog you
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 18th, 2008, 02:48 PM       
She's too young for me.
I'd break her and then you guys wouldn't have a young impressionable mind to corrupt.

All the Chick Tracts are available on Jack Chick's website.

I <3 to sin.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Nov 18th, 2008, 02:49 PM       
Aw, just grow a pair and do it
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 18th, 2008, 02:55 PM       
I do!
I just don't tell you guys about every person I sleep with.
Really though, she's too young for me.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Nov 18th, 2008, 02:59 PM       
Seriously, she didn't tell you guys about me yet
Egg
Old Nov 18th, 2008, 03:06 PM       
Yeah, sorry 'bout that guys.
I just didn't want to embarrass Tadao.
He passed out drunk and had whiskey dick.
Not really much else to say about that one.
Ancient Mariner
Old Nov 18th, 2008, 03:14 PM       
That's my dream date
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Nov 18th, 2008, 03:20 PM       
That wasn't whiskey dick, it was japanese dick.
Egg
Old Nov 18th, 2008, 03:22 PM       
Fuck, I can't tell the difference.
Haven't had to many asian men.
Maybe if I was a 10 year old it would have worked.
Egg
Old Nov 18th, 2008, 03:43 PM       
I told you guys she was too young, you scared her off!
Ancient Mariner
Old Nov 18th, 2008, 03:44 PM       
You didn't seize the moment
Egg
Old Nov 18th, 2008, 03:49 PM       
I refuse to be the corrupter.
They have to come to me.
Ancient Mariner
Old Nov 18th, 2008, 03:50 PM       
Pffft.
Egg
Old Nov 18th, 2008, 03:51 PM       
I may be immoral, but I have rules for these things.
Ancient Mariner
Old Nov 18th, 2008, 03:54 PM       
Rules are meant to be broken, haven't you ever seen anything made by the Asians, forced sex makes the victim love you forever, like the girl-shaped pillow the writer/director/animator keeps in his basement
Egg
Old Nov 18th, 2008, 03:57 PM       
She's too young for me.
I take care of all that forced sex stuff when they seem ready.
Ancient Mariner
Old Nov 18th, 2008, 03:58 PM       
They're ready when you are
Egg
Old Nov 18th, 2008, 03:59 PM       
Only when they come to me asking for it.
I have one that has asked for it, but I'm waiting for her to get back in touch with me to reschedule.
Ancient Mariner
Old Nov 18th, 2008, 04:01 PM       
Whatever, amateur, what kind of two-bit lesbian freakshow you runnin'
Egg
Old Nov 18th, 2008, 04:02 PM       
Hahahah
If you only knew.....
Ancient Mariner
Old Nov 18th, 2008, 04:05 PM       
I do know. I'm outside of your window, ala Animal House. Speaking of, Jim's got a twelve gauge pointed at me, mind callin him off, I'm trying to work here
Egg
Old Nov 18th, 2008, 04:06 PM       
Hahahaha!
Joke's on you!
We don't own a gun and you could join if you had a cute girlfriend!
HAHA!