Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Pickled Patriarch
Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old Nov 20th, 2009, 07:32 PM        Randy Savage vs. a King Cobra (or why the WWF used to be so much fun)

The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Nov 20th, 2009, 09:42 PM       
THEY CAN'T HAVE MAGIC LIKE THIS ANYMORE BECAUSE OF PETA GETTING ALL UP IN THEIR BUSINESS
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 20th, 2009, 10:24 PM       
it all died once they changed from wwf to wwe

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
Esq.
stevetothepast is probably a spambot
Old Nov 21st, 2009, 04:46 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkvare View Post
TRUE DAT
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Nov 21st, 2009, 09:58 PM       

that last video. "I COULDNT SEEEE. AND I COULDNT HEEEAAAR ARRR" "AND THAT HURT MORE THAN ANYTHING JAKE THE SNAKE ROBERTS COULD EVER DO TO ME ARRRRR"
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Nov 22nd, 2009, 06:27 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkvare View Post
It was way before that. The WWE thing? Isn't that like 2 years old? The "attitude" era was kind of the beginning of the end.

That was very funny. Well done.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Nov 22nd, 2009, 07:59 PM       
It died when Miss Elizabeth died

Edit: Miss Elizabeth: A Lifetime of Memories
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Nov 22nd, 2009, 08:00 PM       
Oh man, I forgot about her.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Nov 23rd, 2009, 06:44 AM       
my girlfriend said elizabeth's vagina ruined everything
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Nov 23rd, 2009, 11:09 AM       
It died with my great grandmother who used to yell things at the tv like "Kick that mother fuckers ass!". Something special about seeing an 80+ year old lady talk like that.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Nov 23rd, 2009, 01:55 PM       
Wrestling died in 2002. Then again when Benoit died.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Nov 23rd, 2009, 04:47 PM       
You could also argue it died when Andre the Giant died.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Nov 23rd, 2009, 08:04 PM       
No way. It was still fun for a while after that. It was probably right around the time Bret Hart left the WWF

That was very funny. Well done.
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Nov 23rd, 2009, 11:26 PM       
yeah tru ima fan of xpac
say what now?
Geggy is probably a spambot
Old Nov 24th, 2009, 12:08 AM       
it died when i found out it's all staged
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Nov 24th, 2009, 12:13 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zomboid View Post
No way. It was still fun for a while after that. It was probably right around the time Bret Hart left the WWF
I stopped watching just before that.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Nov 24th, 2009, 11:47 PM       
Wrestling probably died when the last of the entertaining personalities like The Rock and Mick Foley left.

The old school 80s era had a fun special feel to it though. There were some hilarious second tier characters in it. Like Papa Shango, Doink, Honky Tonk Man, The Repo Man, The Berserker, Bad News Brown, and many others.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Nov 24th, 2009, 11:48 PM       
Lol, did you guys see Mick Foley on The Daily Show?

http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/th...lliam-phillips
Amicable Herculean
captain516 is probably a real personcaptain516 is probably a real person
Old Nov 25th, 2009, 06:42 PM       
These were delicious.
teacup of sunshine
Old Nov 26th, 2009, 11:14 AM       
We tried those once
Pickled Patriarch
Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old Nov 27th, 2009, 06:34 PM       

WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Nov 27th, 2009, 11:15 PM       
I actually (shame on me) forgot Jimmy Hart, and he was one of my favorites. A friend of mine met him and Honky Tonk Man once and said they were pure nice. And Jimmy Hart gives a killer radio interview

God, wrestling was so much better in the 80s

EDIT: Gotta love those necks in the audience getting scared when the Papa Shango 'curse' would hit WWF Superstars

And to think, the same guy who gave us Papa Shango would go on later to give us the Ho Train
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Nov 28th, 2009, 11:02 AM       
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 28th, 2009, 04:15 PM       
is randy savage the one that appeared in spider man?

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
SKATASTIC
Old Nov 28th, 2009, 04:40 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by MACHO MAN RANDY SAVAGE View Post
They call you Hollywood (hugh hugh) don't make me laugh
Cuz your movies and your actin' skills are both trash
Your movies straight to video the box office can't stand
While I got myself a feature role in Spider Man
sure was