Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 25th, 2011, 01:20 AM        Underground-Gamer.com, Who wants an invite?
I've had 10 for the longest time.

[edit: was given more invites for all the times i got the mods at UG out of bad drug deals]

Anyways, I've been there for a while and they have every single ROM, disk image, update, OSTs... Pretty much the digital form for everything videogame related.

I love the site and everything is very high quality and to the highest standards. The love and care put into this place not only made me want to donate but I actually contributed a little by putting together some content myself which everyone really seemed to like.

If anyone wants an invite post here and I will PM you. Emulator nerds will blow their load at this place.

I GOT MOAR.

HAVE 4 LEFT NOW

Currently saving 2 for sam and captain. If I don't get emails I will have to move on to the next peoples

Invites sent off:
1 darkvare
2 mew barios
3 ItalianStereotype
4 executioneer
5 10k
6 creeposaurus
7 Pentagarn
8 k0k0
9 King Hadas
10 guslygris

Last edited by ThrashO : Jul 25th, 2011 at 06:57 PM.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jul 25th, 2011, 01:41 AM       
if it's free, I would love to take a gander
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 25th, 2011, 01:42 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grislygus View Post
if it's free, I would love to take a gander
I NED UR EMAIL UNCLE GUS
Prepare for time warp.
Old Jul 25th, 2011, 01:43 AM       
AND.

CREDIT CARD INFO.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Jul 25th, 2011, 01:52 AM       
I WANT DIS.
Amicable Herculean
captain516 is probably a real personcaptain516 is probably a real person
Old Jul 25th, 2011, 06:56 AM       
sounds like it might be cool
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 25th, 2011, 11:45 AM       
me me me

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
Prepare for time warp.
Old Jul 25th, 2011, 12:07 PM       
Sent one to darkvare, first come first serve.

I NEED EMAILS. YES ITS FREE.

NICK I KNO U WANT 1 MAN.
dead end
mew barios is probably pretty okmew barios is probably pretty okmew barios is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 25th, 2011, 12:27 PM       
i'd like to give it a look :o

Last edited by mew barios : Jul 25th, 2011 at 01:31 PM.
Legislacerator
ItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 25th, 2011, 12:45 PM       
tenbucks at gmail dot com, if you have one for lil ol' me
Prepare for time warp.
Old Jul 25th, 2011, 12:45 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by mew barios View Post
i'd like to give it a look :o

mew<at>zombieworld.com

I've seen your console modding thread. You should check out the forums, It'll probably be right up your alley hole.
Prepare for time warp.
Old Jul 25th, 2011, 12:52 PM       
i sended
Legislacerator
ItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 25th, 2011, 12:55 PM       
you're a sweetheart
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jul 25th, 2011, 01:00 PM       
ill-punch-your-weiner-off at gmail, without dashes
Prepare for time warp.
Old Jul 25th, 2011, 01:03 PM       
sented.

I want to be courteous and save 4 for Gus, Pent, Sam and Captain if they are still interested. They have not given me emails yet though :/
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jul 25th, 2011, 01:48 PM       
i've been a member of UG for forever. my ratio da best 8)

http://www.underground-gamer.com/use....php?id=226954

the hardest part of UG is getting a decent ratio, and this is mostly because everyone already has the good things. my advice would be to wait until a free leech weekend and then DOWNLOAD FUCKING EVERYTHING, specifically large collections that are slightly esoteric (full sega CD collection, full CD-i collection, full 3DO collection). if it's slightly obscure, you won't have to compete with a bunch of other seeders, and if it's a large collection, anyone who does come looking for the stuff is going to send a ton of ratio your way.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jul 25th, 2011, 01:53 PM       
send me one my way.

yohkosod@yahoo.com

That way I can hate you twice as much.
Well Shit
creeposaurus is probably a spambot
Old Jul 25th, 2011, 02:01 PM       
If there's still invites, I'd like one...

creeposaurus at gmail dot com
Prepare for time warp.
Old Jul 25th, 2011, 03:54 PM       
SERNT.
Prepare for time warp.
Old Jul 25th, 2011, 03:55 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin View Post
i've been a member of UG for forever. my ratio da best 8)

http://www.underground-gamer.com/use....php?id=226954

the hardest part of UG is getting a decent ratio, and this is mostly because everyone already has the good things. my advice would be to wait until a free leech weekend and then DOWNLOAD FUCKING EVERYTHING, specifically large collections that are slightly esoteric (full sega CD collection, full CD-i collection, full 3DO collection). if it's slightly obscure, you won't have to compete with a bunch of other seeders, and if it's a large collection, anyone who does come looking for the stuff is going to send a ton of ratio your way.
WOOOOOOOW

Choadgin, check out my sweet torrents:

http://www.underground-gamer.com/use...974&uploaded=1

I got 2 goldens bitch
Well Shit
creeposaurus is probably a spambot
Old Jul 25th, 2011, 04:13 PM       
Thanks
God Emperor of Brigadoon

King Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 25th, 2011, 04:43 PM       
I want an invite bro
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Jul 25th, 2011, 05:03 PM       
On second thought, I'll take one. Could always see if they have any mame games I don't have in my arcade.

Last edited by k0k0 : Apr 23rd, 2012 at 02:22 PM.
Prepare for time warp.
Old Jul 25th, 2011, 05:16 PM       
Im going to give them until 7 (about an hour and a half) to come claim there invites, after that though i'll give them to you guys.

I'm KIND OF A BIG DEAL over there so I'll get plenty more invites cuz im kewl though.