Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Music
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Now with less sodium!

Immortal Goat is probably a spambot
Old Apr 16th, 2011, 06:41 PM        Gorillaz
So it seems The Fall has released underneath my radar, so I've yet to listen to it, though I am quite excited to give it a listen.

I'm a huge fan of their other work, so I have no doubts that this album will not disappoint, but I'd like to hear from the other members here what they think of this "fictional" band.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Apr 16th, 2011, 11:43 PM       
I've never understood the appeal whatsoever. Don't hate them, just haven't personally liked any song they ever did.

'Course, I'm gay for Jackie Greene and Blitzen Trapper, so who gives a shit what I think
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 17th, 2011, 12:15 AM       
Are they a mexican rap band?
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Apr 17th, 2011, 12:59 AM       
Is this thread about The Fall or Gorillaz

Or an album called Underneath My Radar which doesn't exist

Help me out here I'm old and dumb and I don't care anyway

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Apr 17th, 2011, 01:01 AM       
http://thefall.gorillaz.com/
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Apr 17th, 2011, 01:03 AM       
OH OK :o

I totally looked at the Wikipedia page for "The Fall" to see if they released an album called Underneath My Radar :embarrass

Tadao what do you think about The Fall? It seems like your kind of band. I tried out a couple of their 800 albums back when I was getting into NoMeansNo but I DID NOT LIKE THEM NO SIR

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 17th, 2011, 03:17 AM       
IDK, I'll have to give them a listen sometime soon.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Apr 19th, 2011, 10:48 AM       
I thought you were talking about the band The Fall at first. I didn't know there was a new gorillaz album released, assuming its outtakes from plastic beach. Going to listen to it when I get home. Really love the gorillaz.

Plastic Beach wasn't that big of a letdown but it took a lot more getting used to. The design of the album was supposed to be a lot different than it ended up turning out to be.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 19th, 2011, 01:17 PM       
Just youtubed the band The Fall, I like it Milhouse. TYVM sir.