Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Aug 18th, 2009, 09:41 PM       
I need more pics of Leader and Kitsa's dog.
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Aug 18th, 2009, 09:43 PM       
Hold on, photobucket is always slow for me, though. :'(
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 18th, 2009, 10:41 PM       
This dog is actually at the window currently. He's found out that we hang out in this room every night so he stays at this window. I looked over and he had jumped up on the sill.

"Listen to me, buddy, listen--listen to me. You--you're my best friend, you know that? Listen, you're my best friend, you've got to--you've just got to get down from there. No, no, don't scratch on the screen, that's not what friends do, buddy. Listen, you're a good guy, all right?"

Fuck, I'm stupid.

MEGAMANNINE ON THE OTHER HAND IS FUCKING TITS.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Aug 19th, 2009, 12:47 AM       
Maybe it's just me not liking animals that much but it always struck me as strange that Tadao was like Jeanette X's male counterpart when it came to FLUFFY WUFFY ANIMALS :vomit

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 19th, 2009, 12:59 AM       
No way, animals are totally cool and totally cute.
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Aug 19th, 2009, 01:11 AM       
No way my heart goes totally soft for some white ducks but other than that I don't know man

Old Aug 19th, 2009, 01:20 AM       
diff strokes, diff folks

i currently am drunk and have a cat lying on my chest and purring.

FML!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Aug 19th, 2009, 01:34 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
Maybe it's just me not liking animals that much but it always struck me as strange that Tadao was like Jeanette X's male counterpart when it came to FLUFFY WUFFY ANIMALS :vomit
It's the Jap girl in me.
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 19th, 2009, 02:33 AM       
KAWAIIIIIIII
Old Aug 19th, 2009, 02:46 AM       

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Aug 19th, 2009, 03:08 AM       
never you mind, I mussed up
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Aug 19th, 2009, 03:24 AM       
My cat could eat your dogs.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 19th, 2009, 05:33 AM       
Jeanete X loves all animals, not just the cute ones. In fact, she seems to have a certain pride in animals that are either incredibly disgusting, or can seriously fuck you up.

I always saw a slight disdain for the fluffy wuffy ones though.
Old Aug 19th, 2009, 07:21 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by esuohlim
pixxxxxxx
I see a guy who used to post on GameFAQs and a guy who's desperately trying to look like Les Claypool but failing.
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Aug 19th, 2009, 11:23 AM       
Some real winners in there milhouse.

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 19th, 2009, 11:39 AM       
i want to punch each of them, the one that doesn't flinch gets kicked in the balls
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Aug 19th, 2009, 12:04 PM       

Mexicans
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Aug 19th, 2009, 12:08 PM       
I've been reading a really interesting book on public executions (I collect fucked-up history books). Among other things, it says...

- in the Tyburn days in England, there would be a command for people to remove their hats as the condemned approached the scaffold. It wasn't out of respect for the dying criminal, but rather so everyone could get a good view.

- It used to be customary to allow condemned prisoners to have a drink at every pub on the way to the execution site, and that's where the expression "one for the road" is supposed to have come from....

- And during the period in Germany where beheadings with a short, rounded sword were common, one punishment was to lead the prisoner to believe they were going to die and then reprieve them at the last minute. By that, I mean they were allowed to prepare for death, got trussed-up, went to the execution site, knelt down, were blindfolded, and waited. The executioner would start swinging the sword over his head to build up speed. The prisoner would be kneeling there, hearing the sword swing. Then the executioner would either lop off the head or swing the sword harmlessly over top of the head. The prisoner didn't know he'd been reprieved until he'd already gone through the torture of hearing the executioner power up and everything.

Now that's pretty fucked-up. And this was way before Hitler.
Egg
Old Aug 19th, 2009, 12:16 PM       
i'd like to imagine Colonel Klink faking out someone with a sword like that
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Aug 19th, 2009, 12:16 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
- And during the period in Germany where beheadings with a short, rounded sword were common, one punishment was to lead the prisoner to believe they were going to die and then reprieve them at the last minute. By that, I mean they were allowed to prepare for death, got trussed-up, went to the execution site, knelt down, were blindfolded, and waited. The executioner would start swinging the sword over his head to build up speed. The prisoner would be kneeling there, hearing the sword swing. Then the executioner would either lop off the head or swing the sword harmlessly over top of the head. The prisoner didn't know he'd been reprieved until he'd already gone through the torture of hearing the executioner power up and everything.
This might actually have been a good way of scaring them into not doing whatever they did again. You came this F-ing close to having your head lobbed off and probably shat yourself in front of the entire town. DONT DO IT AGAIN.
*SMILE SMILE*
Otto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 19th, 2009, 12:18 PM       
I remember reading that in medieval Germany if you got caught several times for being drunk in public they would lock you in this barrel with legholes and a neckhole cut into it and you just had to walk around without the use of your arms and your waste would just accumulate in the barrel.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 19th, 2009, 01:02 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post

Now that's pretty fucked-up. And this was way before Hitler.

Yeah, I guess that is pretty hilarious, until the condemmed person realises they have nothing to lose, so tell the Kaiser to "Lichten mein asch" and the executioner is all like "oooh, shit son, we were just about to let you go!"
Bonk!
Red Scout is probably a spambot
Old Aug 19th, 2009, 11:24 PM       
Hey knuckle head. You want somma this?
Bonk!
Old Aug 19th, 2009, 11:27 PM       
Shut the hell up, Chucklenuts. I OWN you!
Bonk!
Old Aug 19th, 2009, 11:29 PM        My Fanclub
Spy sucks, Medics a Deutsch-bag, and Fahget fatty.

I'm the real deal.