Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 26th, 2008, 11:25 PM       
BTW, Thanks GW.
Mocker
Ant10708 is probably a spambot
Old Jun 27th, 2008, 05:39 PM       
does GTA 4 have a soundtrack that you could buy or like an offical track listing somewhere?
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jun 27th, 2008, 07:45 PM       
haha and going the other way, is there a way to d/l new, not shitty radio stations for it

seriously i fucking hate this game's music to hell
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jun 27th, 2008, 11:28 PM       
There's a tracklist in the back of the instruction book and they said they're not releasing the whole soundtrack.

You can use the music on your 360's hard drive.
Official forum judge
Girl Drink Drunk is probably a spambot
Old Jun 27th, 2008, 11:34 PM       
I just got GTA IV last night. The online matches are pretty fucking sweet, and overall, the game is a lot better than I had expected. My gamertag's Old Lightning.

Last edited by Girl Drink Drunk : Jun 29th, 2008 at 08:18 PM.
Mocker
Old Jun 28th, 2008, 11:01 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
There's a tracklist in the back of the instruction book and they said they're not releasing the whole soundtrack.

You can use the music on your 360's hard drive.
Thank you. I didn't realize they had the option of listening to your own music like in the xbox version. Can't wait to kill some people while listening to Blue Man Group
Mocker
Old Jun 28th, 2008, 11:03 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
haha and going the other way, is there a way to d/l new, not shitty radio stations for it

seriously i fucking hate this game's music to hell
How do you hate all the music? I feel there is a pretty big variety and anyone who hates jazz music doesn't like quality music.
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 28th, 2008, 01:39 PM       
I always liked K-rose off of San Andreas. The music on IV just isn't having alot of fun if you ask me, too much of that serious crap, only thing I'll give it is that it intoduced me to The Sex Pistols without me even knowing! Note: I've only played San Andreas and IV.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jun 29th, 2008, 06:30 PM       
i don't hate jazz, it just doesn't work in this game for me
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jun 30th, 2008, 04:19 PM       
I like smashing people to jazz.
Freelance Product Tester
BurntToShreds is probably a spambot
Old Jul 1st, 2008, 11:27 AM       
I either listen to the jazz station or the techno/trance/whatever station. This is after I got tired of hearing the same twelve songs on the punk station.
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 1st, 2008, 02:42 PM       
pppshhhhh reggae is where it's at

REGGAE

REGGAE
OH GOD
Old Jul 1st, 2008, 07:19 PM       
maybe if you're playing the game blazed it is
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Jul 1st, 2008, 07:32 PM       
I shot a man off of his motorcycle, got on, and proceeded to hound him on it whilist he staggered around the street and was hit and impatiently honked at by the police. It was magical.
OH GOD
Old Jul 1st, 2008, 09:05 PM       
on the subject of reggae is there a way to replace all of little jacob's and "badman"'s dialogue with the sound of a woman screaming repeatedly(see: parasite eve 2), because i think that might be less annoying

fucking hate rastafarians
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 1st, 2008, 11:17 PM       
lol i can't even understand them with captions
OH GOD
Old Jul 2nd, 2008, 12:15 AM       
that or could someone spoil it for me if they get killed horribly sometime down the line

do i get to kill them

plz
Role Assigner
Old Jul 2nd, 2008, 10:10 AM       
ONLY TIME WILL TELL!
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 2nd, 2008, 03:14 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
that or could someone spoil it for me if they get killed horribly sometime down the line

do i get to kill them

plz
As some of the Jamaicans would say if they saw this, Bambaclot!

Bambaclot!Bambaclot!Bambaclot!Bambaclot!Bambaclot! Bambaclot!Bambaclot!Bambaclot!Bambaclot!Bambaclot! Bambaclot!Bambaclot!Bambaclot!Bambaclot!Bambaclot! Bambaclot!Bambaclot!Bambaclot!Bambaclot!Bambaclot! Bambaclot!Bambaclot!Bambaclot!Bambaclot!Bambaclot! Bambaclot!Bambaclot!Bambaclot!Bambaclot!Bambaclot! Bambaclot!Bambaclot!Bambaclot!Bambaclot!Bambaclot! Bambaclot!Bambaclot!Bambaclot!Bambaclot!Bambaclot! Bambaclot!Bambaclot!Bambaclot!Bambaclot!Bambaclot! Bambaclot!Bambaclot!Bambaclot!Bambaclot!Bambaclot! Bambaclot!Bambaclot!Bambaclot!Bambaclot!Bambaclot! Bambaclot!Bambaclot!Bambaclot!Bambaclot!Bambaclot! Bambaclot!Bambaclot!Bambaclot!Bambaclot!Bambaclot! Bambaclot!Bambaclot!Bambaclot!Bambaclot!Bambaclot! Bambaclot!Bambaclot!Bambaclot!Bambaclot!Bambaclot! Bambaclot!Bambaclot!Bambaclot!Bambaclot!Bambaclot! Bambaclot!Bambaclot!Bambaclot!Bambaclot!Bambaclot! Bambaclot!Bambaclot!Bambaclot!Bambaclot!Bambaclot! Bambaclot!Bambaclot!Bambaclot!Bambaclot!Bambaclot! Bambaclot!Bambaclot!Bambaclot!Bambaclot!Bambaclot! Bambaclot!Bambaclot!Bambaclot!Bambaclot!Bambaclot! Bambaclot!Bambaclot!Bambaclot!Bambaclot!Bambaclot! Bambaclot!Bambaclot!Bambaclot!Bambaclot!Bambaclot! Bambaclot!Bambaclot!Bambaclot!Bambaclot!Bambaclot! Bambaclot!Bambaclot!Bambaclot!Bambaclot!Bambaclot! Bambaclot!Bambaclot!Bambaclot!Bambaclot!Bambaclot! Bambaclot!Bambaclot!Bambaclot!Bambaclot!Bambaclot! Bambaclot!Bambaclot!Bambaclot!Bambaclot!Bambaclot! Bambaclot!Bambaclot!Bambaclot!Bambaclot!Bambaclot! Bambaclot!Bambaclot!Bambaclot!Bambaclot!Bambaclot! Bambaclot!Bambaclot!Bambaclot!Bambaclot!Bambaclot! Bambaclot!Bambaclot!Bambaclot!Bambaclot!Bambaclot! Bambaclot!Bambaclot!Bambaclot!Bambaclot!Bambaclot! Bambaclot!Bambaclot!Bambaclot!Bambaclot!Bambaclot! Bambaclot!Bambaclot!Bambaclot!Bambaclot!Bambaclot! Bambaclot!Bambaclot!Bambaclot!Bambaclot!Bambaclot! Bambaclot!Bambaclot!Bambaclot!Bambaclot!Bambaclot! Bambaclot!Bambaclot!Bambaclot!Bambaclot!Bambaclot! Bambaclot!Bambaclot!Bambaclot!Bambaclot!Bambaclot! Bambaclot!Bambaclot!Bambaclot!Bambaclot!Bambaclot! Bambaclot!Bambaclot!Bambaclot!Bambaclot!Bambaclot! Bambaclot!Bambaclot!Bambaclot!Bambaclot!Bambaclot! Bambaclot!Bambaclot!Bambaclot!Bambaclot!Bambaclot! Bambaclot!Bambaclot!Bambaclot!Bambaclot!Bambaclot! Bambaclot!Bambaclot!Bambaclot!Bambaclot!Bambaclot! Bambaclot!Bambaclot!Bambaclot!Bambaclot!Bambaclot! Bambaclot!Bambaclot!Bambaclot!Bambaclot!Bambaclot! Bambaclot!Bambaclot!Bambaclot!Bambaclot!Bambaclot! Bambaclot!Bambaclot!Bambaclot!Bambaclot!Bambaclot! Bambaclot!Bambaclot!Bambaclot!Bambaclot!Bambaclot! Bambaclot!Bambaclot!Bambaclot!Bambaclot!Bambaclot! Bambaclot!Bambaclot!Bambaclot!Bambaclot!Bambaclot! Bambaclot!Bambaclot!Bambaclot!Bambaclot!Bambaclot! Bambaclot!Bambaclot!Bambaclot!Bambaclot!Bambaclot! Bambaclot!Bambaclot!Bambaclot!Bambaclot!Bambaclot! Bambaclot!Bambaclot!Bambaclot!Bambaclot!Bambaclot! Bambaclot!Bambaclot!Bambaclot!Bambaclot!Bambaclot! Bambaclot!Bambaclot!Bambaclot!Bambaclot!Bambaclot! Bambaclot!Bambaclot!Bambaclot!Bambaclot!Bambaclot! Bambaclot!Bambaclot!Bambaclot!Bambaclot!Bambaclot! Bambaclot!Bambaclot!Bambaclot!Bambaclot!Bambaclot!
Mocker
Old Jul 4th, 2008, 04:48 PM       
Jazz and Reggae music are def my favorites for driving around and killing people.
OH GOD
Old Jul 4th, 2008, 04:58 PM       
oh man i just found out you can drop grenades out the window of a car

HA HA TAKE THAT POLICECARS

oh and also: hooray for the food vendor carts having an explodable propane tank attached to them