Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Art
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

kitatsdiuqil
liquidstatik is probably a spambot
Old Mar 14th, 2008, 01:34 PM       
HEY SLOB THAT WAS THE DUMBEST THING I'VE READ ALL YEAR
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 14th, 2008, 02:39 PM       
Hahaha I'm going to do what your dad did to my girlfriend.
Feel the guilt
Fat_Hippo is probably a spambot
Old Mar 14th, 2008, 05:18 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by liquidstatik View Post
That's bullshit and you know it. You're on this forum so much you're bound to have read something dumber. Probably within the last couple of days.
He speaks truth!
What? Me worry?
Slobulus is probably a spambot
Old Mar 14th, 2008, 07:40 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
heh, thanks...yeah, I originally started doing the sandwich faces just to mess with my boyfriend. It freaks him out and he has to pick the faces off before he'll eat them.

When I was a little kid and had chicken or beef or whatever on my plate, my dad used to go, "Mooooo! Nooo, don't eat me, mooooo! That hurts! I thought I was your friend! Moooo!" He thought it was funny, but I have a hard time eating meat to this day.

It really doesn't take too much effort to mess up your kids, lol.

Tell me about it. One time, I walked in on my mom and dad and well..

..I think it'd be easier if I just said I was still a virgin.
What? Me worry?
Slobulus is probably a spambot
Old Mar 14th, 2008, 07:46 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by liquidstatik View Post

WOOOT WOOT!! yay!
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Mar 25th, 2008, 06:05 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slobulus View Post
JESUS CHRIST! (oh, i hope that was ok...*looks around*)
Seriously though. Great art! You should put these all together and make a fancy food book if you haven't done so already! Me likes!
I'm sorry, Slobulus, I completely missed this. That's nice of you, thanks

I have three "pieces" (or whatever the hell you want to call them) in a book that's just now coming out, and I just signed on to have 40-odd in another book due out in the fall. As a matter of fact, I'm currently going nuts trying to meet that deadline.

I'd mention the books specifically but I don't want to violate any spam rules, not to mention make a self-promoting ass out of myself.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Mar 25th, 2008, 06:20 PM       
you could make a signature that links to them or put a link in your profile
Banned

thepiemockmaster is probably a spambot
Old May 16th, 2008, 09:25 PM       
???
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old May 16th, 2008, 10:12 PM       
shut up???
OH GOD
Old May 16th, 2008, 10:26 PM       
how bout you put your mouth on a crocodile's d*ck, o wait too late
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old May 17th, 2008, 12:24 AM       
MockMaster is a horrible gollywog.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Sep 6th, 2008, 02:24 PM       
I saw this and thought of Kitsa.

http://mfrost.typepad.com/cute_overl...-cant-eat.html
Forum Virgin
funnyblood is probably a spambot
Old Sep 6th, 2008, 07:58 PM       
awesome stuff.
Administrator
doopa is probably a spambot
Old Dec 21st, 2008, 04:08 PM       
haha very cool. i agree you should do a book

edit - n/m just saw you are already doing that. tell us what the book is
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Dec 30th, 2008, 01:16 PM       
Wow, first time I've even stepped into the Art Shit forum, and I'm already amazed.
I'm not really a big fan of art, but I thought that your bento stuff was pretty damn awesome. Keep it up!
Oh, and I thought you might appreciate this; it's a pretty good Japanese culture site, too.
http://www.pinktentacle.com/2008/04/...-album-covers/
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Dec 31st, 2008, 08:33 AM       
Thanks...

The first book I had 3 of my bentos in, it was called Face Food. It wasn't quite what I thought it'd be, when I submitted my work...I'm one of only 2 Americans in the book, and it's more about the Japanese mothers and what goes into their kyaraben (the ones that exactly duplicate existing cartoon characters, etc). I was a little out of place with my oekakiben (pictures I made up myself).

The next book has (I think) 45 of my bentos, it's called 500 Bento Box Lunches. The publication date has been pushed back a couple of times, but it should be late winter/early spring.

I also just did a thing for Anorak magazine in the UK, that was fun.
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 23rd, 2009, 08:16 PM       
The publisher sent me an email from her Blackberry, heh. The book's at the printer's! :D
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 23rd, 2009, 09:46 PM       
:D
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 24th, 2009, 07:31 AM       
The funniest thing about that is I usually find myself making the :D face when I type :D
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Mar 26th, 2009, 04:42 PM       
I heart Kitsa..... I heart Kitsa a lot
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 26th, 2009, 05:03 PM       
April 14-17 is the word from Amazon.

I can't believe it's been like a year wait, deadline to publication.
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 28th, 2009, 12:20 AM       
I'm amazed by your talents and I admire you, Kitsa.
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 28th, 2009, 09:34 AM       
Aw, that was nice to say, CiG :D
teacup of sunshine
Old Aug 26th, 2011, 08:20 AM       
Thank you for making me nostagic, irrele-bot.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Aug 26th, 2011, 05:22 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Do you have any Japanese in you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
Not that I know of. I've just always liked Japanese stuff.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Guys, I can't do the joke. I'm sorry. I do like your work though. Thanks for showing it. I am 1/2 Jap 1/2 White and I'm into Asian culture to some extent. If you'd like I'll point you to a wonderful forum and Magazine on Asian culture. I just can't tell these guys here or they might stalk me there.