Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 26th, 2009, 01:12 AM        3 Stooges Movie AKA (A Pox On All Involved!)

http://indiefilm.movies.yahoo.com/article-9-/

MGM and the Farrelly brothers are finally slapping together their high-profile cast for "The Three Stooges," a comedy project the filmmakers have been developing for years. Sean Penn is set to play Larry, and Jim Carrey is in negotiations to play Curly. Benicio del Toro is a rumored possibility for the brothers' taciturn leader, Moe.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Mar 26th, 2009, 01:16 AM       
This'll surely be a winner!

That was very funny. Well done.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Mar 26th, 2009, 01:22 AM       
They better have Shemp! Maybe Johnny Depp.
Asspunch McGruf
Skulhedface is probably a spambot
Old Mar 26th, 2009, 01:43 AM       
Even if it'll be terrible, I still want to see it. I love the Three Stooges.

For God's sakes, I still want to see the Mel Gibson Stooges movie. If only I could find the fucking thing.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 26th, 2009, 01:55 AM       
this movie makes me wanna rape myself

or another man while he's raping me SIMULTANNEEUSLY. CAN YOU EVEN IMAGINE THAT? CAN Y OU? ITS IMPASSABLE

BUT ILL DO IT
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Mar 26th, 2009, 11:34 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skulhedface View Post
Even if it'll be terrible, I still want to see it. I love the Three Stooges.

For God's sakes, I still want to see the Mel Gibson Stooges movie. If only I could find the fucking thing.

Wish they would release it on DVD. I found it on youtube though....it's so good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRqfxdX36NU

It's split into 9 parts.
Smell my finger
DirtySanchez is probably a spambot
Old Mar 26th, 2009, 03:21 PM       
april fools day isn't till next week
Insane Writer
ZeldaQueen is probably a spambot
Old Mar 26th, 2009, 09:36 PM       
Excuse me, I think I just had a heart attack.

WHAT is that?
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.
What Video Games?
Angryhydralisk is probably a spambot
Old Mar 27th, 2009, 11:46 AM       
Now this is a movie I'd actually go to the theatres and care about!

No sarcasm, either! I 'm dead serious!

Sort of. I'm serious.

....Seriously.

....Metal Gear.

j/k fuck them
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Mar 27th, 2009, 12:10 PM       
I'll have to see this movie because I absolutely cannot imagine Benicio Del Toro playing anything other than a raspy mumbly badass.

Certainly not fucking Moe.

YOU WISEGUYS WANNA BUY SOME HEROIN? NYUK NYUK NYUK
Insane Writer
Old Mar 27th, 2009, 01:01 PM       
Quote:
I'll have to see this movie because I absolutely cannot imagine Benicio Del Toro playing anything other than a raspy mumbly badass.
Or a werewolf. Woot!
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 27th, 2009, 01:50 PM       
Moe was a raspy mumbly badass.

The reason why this movie will suck is because the Stooges were performers, these guys are actors.
Insane Writer
Old Mar 28th, 2009, 10:59 PM       
If they try to replace Abbot and Costello, heads will roll.
Badass for Hire
WalrusOnion is probably a spambot
Old Mar 29th, 2009, 01:36 PM       
i want Tommy Lee Jones as Shemp....
Amicable Herculean
captain516 is probably a real personcaptain516 is probably a real person
Old Mar 29th, 2009, 06:06 PM       
Marx brothers were better
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 29th, 2009, 06:11 PM       
That's fucking dumb. Why would even compare the two?
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Mar 30th, 2009, 12:30 PM       
whywhywhy

People don't even find stooges funny any more.

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
SKATASTIC
Old Mar 30th, 2009, 01:01 PM       
I do
Amicable Herculean
captain516 is probably a real personcaptain516 is probably a real person
Old Mar 30th, 2009, 08:42 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
That's fucking dumb. Why would even compare the two?
Why would I compare two famous old time comedy groups? No reason, really. Just gloating over the fact that the marxes don't have a contemporary movie....yet.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 30th, 2009, 08:50 PM       
Ah I see. They are both old and comedy shows. That narrows everything down.
SKATASTIC
Old Apr 30th, 2011, 11:38 PM       
Will sasso is going to play curly now. Son of a bitch. still love the shield guy a curly.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old May 1st, 2011, 06:49 AM       
Michael Chiklis did a good job playing Curly

I think this will be a disaster, but I will still watch it mostly out of curiosity
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 1st, 2011, 01:48 PM       
I'll steal it out of curiosity.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 25th, 2011, 04:08 PM       
http://blog.movies.yahoo.com/blog/14...-on-set-photos

SKATASTIC
Old May 25th, 2011, 04:44 PM       
He might not be a bad larry actually. I thought at first it was the guy from two and a half men.