Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Nov 22nd, 2008, 07:28 PM       
Everyday is a weekend for me. Shrub, let's see pics of your pussy, and by pussy I mean your kitty :wink
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Nov 22nd, 2008, 07:30 PM       
Why would that asspie think my avatar is a guinea pig? I wonder if they have tall legs where he lives,
Thrills and Oblongs
Shrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 22nd, 2008, 07:30 PM       
He's no kitty.
He's a fat grumpy bastard.

And we all know i have no idea how to post pics...
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Nov 22nd, 2008, 07:32 PM       
lol, in photo bucket there are 4 links under the picture, you want the last one. It's called image code. just copy and paste that in here and it will work. Try it.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Nov 22nd, 2008, 07:34 PM       
Fat grumpy bastard? He sounds like me.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Nov 22nd, 2008, 07:39 PM       
So Shrub, do you kiss girls? I bet you do you little tart. Come sit on my lap and tell me about it.
Thrills and Oblongs
Shrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 22nd, 2008, 07:39 PM       
here goes:
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 22nd, 2008, 07:40 PM       
Shrub, let's see pics of your pussy, and by pussy I mean your vagina
Thrills and Oblongs
Old Nov 22nd, 2008, 07:41 PM       
Tadao, your lap is a long way away.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Nov 22nd, 2008, 07:41 PM       
See, I can teach you a lot of things
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Nov 22nd, 2008, 07:44 PM       
That is not a fat cat, he is more of a content cat.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 22nd, 2008, 07:44 PM       
That is a very fat and grumpy cat.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Nov 22nd, 2008, 07:47 PM       
Is my photobucket working again? Can you see this?

Thrills and Oblongs
Old Nov 22nd, 2008, 07:47 PM       
That is not content. That is 'yes you have a camera, stop chasing me with it and feed me. If only i had opposable thumbs...'
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Nov 22nd, 2008, 07:48 PM       
I meant content as in body width
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Nov 22nd, 2008, 07:49 PM       
The girth of your pussy is content looking.
Thrills and Oblongs
Old Nov 22nd, 2008, 07:49 PM       
In that case, then yes.

And the dancing kitty is there.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Nov 22nd, 2008, 07:50 PM       
Thrills and Oblongs
Old Nov 22nd, 2008, 07:55 PM       
:D
That makes me happy.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Nov 22nd, 2008, 07:56 PM       
This has been edited in order to not make people I don't mind afraid here.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Nov 22nd, 2008, 07:58 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrubfest View Post
:D
That makes me happy.
That is a backup avatar I never used. If I stray from bunny, people get cofused and I lose my awesome identity. OHNOES!
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Nov 22nd, 2008, 07:58 PM       
Thrills and Oblongs
Old Nov 22nd, 2008, 07:59 PM       
The power of the bunnies.
So far all of mine have been me...

I'm simple like that.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Nov 22nd, 2008, 08:02 PM       
And I was you as well. That confused you a little. Always remeber I was te first to truley love you here. Not Sam not Esu. ME DAMMIT IT WAS ALWAYS ME!

GET OUT
Asila is probably a spambot
Old Nov 22nd, 2008, 08:02 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
That is a backup avatar I never used. If I stray from bunny, people get cofused and I lose my awesome identity. OHNOES!
Apparently you could go crazy and use a guinea pig or gerbil or something and very few people would be wiser