Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Daikun is probably a spambot
Old Aug 1st, 2006, 07:16 PM        The worst video game ever. (WARNING: Strong language.)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5O1lOkaEMFo

The guy who's reviewing this horrible, obscure NES game takes the first 3 minutes of the video ranting about it. If you don't wanna hear him ranting, skip over to 3:25 to skip to the game footage and the game's price. (Let's just say it was REALLLLLLLLLLY cheap, considering its crappiness.)
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Aug 1st, 2006, 11:16 PM       
Let's just say that you are a horrible homo, as well.
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 2nd, 2006, 09:46 PM       
I nominate that last comment for zinger of the year.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Aug 2nd, 2006, 10:05 PM       
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Aug 2nd, 2006, 10:18 PM       
that guy is angry because he is very bad at video games

i mean come on he has a rant about how bad and annoying the first NES TMNT game is when he clearly just has no idea how to play it correctly
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Aug 2nd, 2006, 10:30 PM       
seriously, he's all "waah waah i can't hit stuff above me when i'm micahelangelo this game s*cks" maybe he should try a: PRESSING UP WHILE JUMPING AND ATTACKING or b: SWITCHING TO DONATELLO IF HE'S HAVING SUCH PROBLEMS
was never good
Old Aug 2nd, 2006, 10:40 PM       
i played jeckyll & hyde last night and was actually having fun up until level 5 :<

the thing is that when you turn into hyde it saves jeckyll's progress and you start hyde's progress from the beginning, but if you catch up to jeckyll you'll die by LIGHTNING ;< so the game is trying to mosey as far as possible before you get so mad that you throw fireballs at jumping brains to relieve stress. It's like FOOTBALL.
OH GOD
Old Aug 2nd, 2006, 10:48 PM       
hahaha, fucking figures

i like how he's such a HARDCORE GAMER that he drinks Rolling Rock
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 2nd, 2006, 10:53 PM       
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 2nd, 2006, 10:53 PM       
I made that yesterday, but I didn't post it as I didn't feel like being banned.
dipshed
GADZOOKS is probably a spambot
Old Aug 2nd, 2006, 11:06 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin
i played jeckyll & hyde last night and was actually having fun up until level 5 :<

the thing is that when you turn into hyde it saves jeckyll's progress and you start hyde's progress from the beginning, but if you catch up to jeckyll you'll die by LIGHTNING ;< so the game is trying to mosey as far as possible before you get so mad that you throw fireballs at jumping brains to relieve stress. It's like FOOTBALL.
Exactly! I got the game and got far in it as well. He tried to make it seem like you die for no reason but he obviously just stood there and got blown up by a bomb.

I never figured out how to dodge those stupid dogs though.