Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old May 31st, 2008, 08:08 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Boogie View Post
I heard that in order to make this game even more historic, Rockstar was going to ignore the tradition of porting all previous GTA titles to the PC and just keep GTA IV a console-only title.

That's just what I heard.
Nah I'm sure they will port it eventually. Doesn't really make business sense not to unless Microsoft and Sony pay them a boat load of cash for exclusivity.

The cost of porting to PC would be neglegable compared to the profit they would be able to squeeze out of the PC market. Even if they only sell a third of the number of titles in total as were sold in the first day of console sales they'll still be bagging a hundred million dollars, which was about as much as it cost to make the game from scratch.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old May 31st, 2008, 03:06 PM       
i'm pretty sure the doctor was making a joke, m&m
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jun 1st, 2008, 01:55 PM       
Maaan, beating a game has never made me feel so terrible. And hearing Packie call you up after it was all over. Jesus, that's brutal.
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 1st, 2008, 03:14 PM       
Watch what you say boy, some of us haven't beaten the game yet.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Jun 1st, 2008, 07:11 PM       
Some of us haven't been able to play it in a couple weeks and left off in Bohan

That was very funny. Well done.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jun 1st, 2008, 10:07 PM       
I didn't say shit, there's a lot of twists.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jun 1st, 2008, 10:40 PM       
Spoilers!
dipshed
GADZOOKS is probably a spambot
Old Jun 1st, 2008, 10:51 PM       
Spoilers!

ValientKid is probably a spambot
Old Jun 3rd, 2008, 04:16 AM       
The only thing that keeps me from playing this online is all the CRIPS OGs AND SCARY 23 YEAR OLD MEN THAT HAVE THREATENED TO FIND WHERE I LIVE AND KILL ME WITH THEIR 50 HOMEEZ!
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 3rd, 2008, 07:05 AM       
Turn down the headset. I heard it works wonders.
Mocker
Ant10708 is probably a spambot
Old Jun 3rd, 2008, 03:03 PM       
Where do you find the body of the kid from Bully? Just interested in seeing this particular easter egg
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 3rd, 2008, 05:38 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant10708 View Post
Where do you find the body of the kid from Bully? Just interested in seeing this particular easter egg
well is not just the body but if you don't kill him he leaves in a train. you need to be at a especific time at a hove beach train station i just don't know wich one

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
Freelance Product Tester
BurntToShreds is probably a spambot
Old Jun 4th, 2008, 05:17 PM       
I found Eddie Low, the serial killer. I was expecting some twenty-something guy in a hoodie, but instead it was just some pedo that was abused by his dad D=
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 4th, 2008, 05:47 PM       
have you seen him the 2 times?

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
Mocker
whoreable is probably a spambot
Old Jun 5th, 2008, 08:51 PM       
not sayin this game isnt good(although i cant get into it yet) I cannot see how the fuck this game could score a perfect score in most reviews. the graphics are shit(esp after playing burnout, grid, ace combat, ninja gaiden 2, dmc 4, or pretty much every other recent game) and i dont like the driving. not to mention the bad framerate and shit randomly appearing in front of you. This game is totally overated.

That said i havent played through any of the story yet, maybe that will improve my inital impressions. I do love the rag doll physics so far though.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jun 5th, 2008, 10:47 PM       
After understanding driving more, I run fuckin' circles around dudes. I ROCK.

You only get better as you drive more and more.
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 5th, 2008, 11:31 PM       
Although I do miss being able to use the handbrake to make turns tighter than 180 degrees.

LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Jun 6th, 2008, 11:09 AM       
Im with you whoreable. There is no way GTA4 is as good as the reviews are. Wanna know the best thing about GTA4...... GS gave me $38 on my trade in for it lol. Worst GTA game in a long time. Save your money and buy VC or SA, they were the best GTA games, or even for Saints Row 2 whenever the hell that comes out.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Jun 7th, 2008, 01:15 PM       
I got my xbox back but I'm about to leave to work for another 20 days and then I'm moving into a new place at some point in between shifts, so I dunno if I'll be able to get on before august

I CAN PLAY RIGHT NOW THOUGH!

That was very funny. Well done.
Oozes machismo
pac-man is probably a spambot
Old Jun 7th, 2008, 01:55 PM       
GTAIV = awesome
The Naked Gun = awesome

Finally, someone put them together. Hilarity ensues.
http://www.gamesradar.com/f/naked-gu...06103058468042
...I proved, son, without a shadow of a doubt, you ain't got what it takes anymore! You sit there, and you thump your bible, and you say your prayers, and it didn't get you anywhere! Talk about your psalms, talk about John 3:16; Austin 3:16 says, "I just whipped your ass!"
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jun 9th, 2008, 08:54 PM       
Anyone want to buy my copy? I'll sign it. I'm also selling the limited edition faceplate only available in giveaways that midnight at Gamecrazy. The faceplate's still in the box.
Mocker
Ant10708 is probably a spambot
Old Jun 14th, 2008, 05:26 AM       
darkvare, where you able to find her there more than once or does it have to be at a certain time?
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 26th, 2008, 10:06 PM       
Does anyone know what the name of that song is in the commercial, I swear it sounds Eno'ish.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Jun 26th, 2008, 10:41 PM       
Get Innocuous! by LCD Soundsystem.

Unless you meant some other commercial, that's the only one I've seen.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 26th, 2008, 11:23 PM       
James Murphy is one of the few musicians after Brian Eno who can make the masses both dance and rock. This album does so over such a broad range of repertory formats that eventually represents a fresco of musical graffiti. The propulsive Get Innocuous is the most derivatives of the British 1980s.