Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Sports & Health
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old May 24th, 2008, 05:59 AM       
Yes! All former steroid users in a round robin ultimate fighting match, preferably to the death! I can't believe it hasn't been produced yet. Maybe we could get it copyrighted and sell it to FOX.
You may already be there.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old May 24th, 2008, 06:53 AM       
They could PPV that mess and it would be the highest rated PPV of all time

By the way, how bout Pujols and his reign of terror against the Padres?

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/c...,1249735.story

In the span of 5 minutes he took out 2/9ths of the Padres starting lineup, talk about bad luck
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old May 24th, 2008, 10:54 PM       
19 runs today for your Tigers - they could have used a few of those last night, eh?

Still, it's good payback for the 11-1 drubbing they took from the Twins 3 weeks ago.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old May 25th, 2008, 01:03 AM       
Bottle up that much potential offense for as long as it has been bottled up and it is bound to explode out in an act of overkill
after enough bourbon ...
Old May 25th, 2008, 07:35 PM       
Speaking of bottled up offense, how about 15 runs today for the Phils? They sure could have used some of those RBIs over the last two games.

Interesting note: Fernando Nieve of the 'stros pitched 0.0 innings in the 6th, allowed 4 runs, 4 hits (one double and one homer), took the loss and was optioned to the minors after the game. Talk about a bad day.

Last edited by Colonel Flagg : May 25th, 2008 at 07:41 PM. Reason: info
Oozes machismo
pac-man is probably a spambot
Old May 26th, 2008, 03:34 AM       
Not a fan of the Rays, but somebody has to give them some credit. It's still very early, but Tampa just might be for real.
...I proved, son, without a shadow of a doubt, you ain't got what it takes anymore! You sit there, and you thump your bible, and you say your prayers, and it didn't get you anywhere! Talk about your psalms, talk about John 3:16; Austin 3:16 says, "I just whipped your ass!"
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old May 26th, 2008, 10:47 AM       
I am of the opinion that Tampa is for real.

Jason Kubel hits a grand slam and the Twins avenge the 15 run ass beating by the Tigers to win 6-1. The White Sox were hot for a bit but the Twins are catching up as they are now only 2 games out of first.
after enough bourbon ...
Old May 26th, 2008, 02:27 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by pac-man View Post
It's still very early, but Tampa just might be for real.
Let's see where they are at the All-Star break, shall we?
Oozes machismo
Old May 26th, 2008, 05:34 PM       
It would be about time, but I'm skeptical of the Rays chances to take the division away from Boston. The Sox are too talented and too experienced.

Oh, and how much longer does NY Mets skipper Willie Randolph keep his job for? Lots of pundits said he'd be gone by the end of this holiday weekend, but that doesn't seem to be happening. You think Willie could see it through to the break? Maybe even, dare I say it, the whole season?
...I proved, son, without a shadow of a doubt, you ain't got what it takes anymore! You sit there, and you thump your bible, and you say your prayers, and it didn't get you anywhere! Talk about your psalms, talk about John 3:16; Austin 3:16 says, "I just whipped your ass!"
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old May 26th, 2008, 06:33 PM       
I doubt he lasts the whole season. He'll just start spouting off allegations of racism like he's been doing already.
after enough bourbon ...
Old May 27th, 2008, 05:54 AM       
Damn - 15 runs on Sunday and 20 runs yesterday. What has Chase Utley (2 homers and 9 RBIS in 2 games) been putting on his breakfast cereal?
after enough bourbon ...
Old May 27th, 2008, 05:58 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by pac-man View Post
Oh, and how much longer does NY Mets skipper Willie Randolph keep his job for?
Yesterday, from Omar Minaya:

"Willie has my support. He has the support of our ownership. Willie's job was never in danger going into this meeting."

Kiss of Death - the "Vote of Confidence". He'll be gone by the 4th of July.
Oozes machismo
Old May 27th, 2008, 06:03 AM       
The guy is unreal. Could be another high scoring game against Ubaldo Jimenez for the Phils. Colorado should be happy they're face Utley and (an underachieving) Ryan Howard away from mile high territory right now.
dipshed
GADZOOKS is probably a spambot
Old May 30th, 2008, 01:56 AM       
The Cubs have the best record in the majors

Oozes machismo
Old May 30th, 2008, 02:41 AM       
The Cubbies just might be able to hold down the NL Central lead for a while, beating up on the non-Arizona NL West for the next week.
Beloved Cunt
Old May 30th, 2008, 11:34 PM       
The Royals are just plain awful. Sweeeeeeeep!
Oozes machismo
Old May 31st, 2008, 05:10 AM       
12 game losing streak for KC... wonder when they'll win again.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Jun 1st, 2008, 10:19 PM       
And now they've won 2 in a row, courtesy of Cleveland.
dipshed
GADZOOKS is probably a spambot
Old Jun 1st, 2008, 11:21 PM       
The Tigers suck and the Rays are in first place, this is a good season so far

Oozes machismo
Old Jun 2nd, 2008, 07:13 AM       
Certainly an interesting one. Would a Cubs/Rays World Series be just what MLB needs in the wake of the steroid era?
Beloved Cunt
Old Jun 2nd, 2008, 07:58 AM       
Any series featuring the Cubs would do MLB well.
Oozes machismo
Old Jun 2nd, 2008, 08:03 AM       
Quote:
Any series featuring the Cubs would do MLB well.
Yeah, but 6 years after the Sox broke the curse most everybody is tired of them. Then again, Manny gave a fan at Camden Yards a fucking high five while making a play earlier this season, so of course I'd say that.
Beloved Cunt
Old Jun 2nd, 2008, 08:29 AM       
What do the Red Sox have to do with the Cubs?
Oozes machismo
Old Jun 2nd, 2008, 08:51 AM       
Absolutely nothing. But just because everybody can get behind it this season doesn't mean it'll mean shit down the road.

Plus, that was a fucking sweet play by Manny. Had to fit it in somehow.