Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Dec 14th, 2006, 12:33 PM       
If you're not an attention whore, then stop posting here. You've already declared how bored you are, now leave. You keep posting here because I'm bored too, and you know that I'll keep responding.

Oh, wait, you wanted to "cause chaos". So naturally you honed in on an insignificant ego-trip in Mock Wars. Congratulations on failing. Hell, that little shit guitar man managed to derail things more than you, and he officially classifies as mentally handicapped.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Dec 14th, 2006, 12:37 PM       
You know what, screw it. The only point of this thread was to get Noob to stop bugging me, and now YOU show up. I'm going to go draw.
I b Willies Cookie Tester
Lenor sucksLenor sucks
Old Dec 14th, 2006, 12:43 PM       
guitar man eh' .. nevermind ... hahahahahhahhahha

Like Eric (chojin) sais in the rules: Learn to take a joke, Most likely I will never meet you, unless imock has another get together and we both attend, but the chances of that are slim. So, in the reality that neither you nor I, have any idea exactly who the other person actually really is, stop taking this shit so personal, have fun with it, and maybe you wont feel the need to prove yourself constantly.